Questions About Chinchillas

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First of all does anybody here have a chinchilla or chinchillas? I heard they need to have a cage mate so probably the latter will be true for chinchilla owners. I have always loved chinchillas ever since a girl in my class used to show them at the fair, but once I started looking into it more,.. it seems very expensive to buy and care for with them and all of their supplies, (as well as giving them hay and sand baths and finding an exotic veterinarian for them) they can't be cuddled too much or they get overheated, and their health issues are difficult to determine.

Can anybody confirm all this as I want to hear straight from a chinchilla owner and not to mention the fact that I don't have a lot of space where I live. Since I pretty much determined as much as I want one I don't think that it's the pet for me and I'll stick with cuddling my cat. My next question is, since I probably won't ever be getting a chinchilla, if anybody knows if they make artificial chinchilla fur since I think real fur is cruel and I don't have that much money anyways.

adapt a puppy from a pet shelter ... though most are mixed breeds they still make great pets .

1655345250445.png

adapt a puppy from a pet shelter ... though most are mixed breeds they still make great pets .

View attachment 658554

I wish lol but I'm still trying to convince the rest of the family.

It's still a mouse!

View attachment 658616

NOT sure if it can ....

View attachment 658617

With your cat

Aww,.. they're SO cute!! It looks half the size of my cat lol so I don't think she would harm it,.. I'm currently more concerned about it getting overheated, especially since it's been around ninety the past couple of days.

Forum List

Back