Zone1 I need help finding a rule

I have been having a difficult time in finding the rule that covers this, so would appreciate some help.

where does it say in the rules that we are not allowed to suggest public figures have a venereal disease?

I suggest they have far worse, on a daily basis.

What? :auiqs.jpg:

There is no more than that to it?
nope.

I responded to a comment about Biden by saying that one of indicaters of tertiary syphilis was dementia.

That was all I said and the people who read it will back me up on that.

can you please supply me with the rule that says I am not allowed to do that?

I couldn't find where there was a reason given, but if you had some content to the OP
you would have been good to go. As it stood, it should have been removed.
who removed it?

the claim I was given was that I accused a poster of having venereal disease. this claim is false

don't you have records of post deletions? I have seen the claim many times that all the mods can see what all the other mods are doing.
Wait are you referring to the deletion I made? I looked like you were referring to another poster, not a politician.

We cant claim a poster has VD? :rolleyes:
Only mods. Thats how mods find out if others have what it takes to be mods?

Edit: I thought that it was noted in the record but can't find. Doggy can you post the link to the thread itself and I will find the post and unblock it.

EDIT: never mind I found it (and learned a new skill!) UNblocked for your personal amusement. Where's my cookie?

Wait are you referring to the deletion I made? I looked like you were referring to another poster, not a politician.

Only mods. Thats how mods find out if others have what it takes to be mods?
obviously, I wasn't.

I was responding to a post about Biden. Again, obviously so.

Post the allegedly violating content and Judge Pupps of the Supreme Troll Court shall rule upon it.
All hail Judge Pupps.
images

Forum List

Back