Zone1 I need help finding a rule

Thats my damn poodle right there. she likes to bite my butt so I turn around and pick her up.

Edit: I thought that it was noted in the record but can't find. Doggy can you post the link to the thread itself and I will find the post and unblock it.

EDIT: never mind I found it (and learned a new skill!) UNblocked for your personal amusement. Where's my cookie?
how much green matter do you want in your cookie, sir?

one thing I do want to clear up here is that there can't be more than 60 or 80 posters here who I would EVER accuse of being syphlitic.
Wait, thats all? :p

how much green matter do you want in your cookie, sir?
My avatar is my spirit animal just give me treats! Wife said she caught by putting fajita juice behind her ears.

I have been having a difficult time in finding the rule that covers this, so would appreciate some help.

where does it say in the rules that we are not allowed to suggest public figures have a venereal disease?
I think that might come under the definition of defamation per se.

I have been having a difficult time in finding the rule that covers this, so would appreciate some help.

where does it say in the rules that we are not allowed to suggest public figures have a venereal disease?
I'll be your rule! Uh oh, there's no sense of humor in zone 1, so this will be my first and last post until it is removed.

i hear they get piss yellow 'hair' & turn into a walking mango.

nope.

I responded to a comment about Biden by saying that one of indicaters of tertiary syphilis was dementia.

That was all I said and the people who read it will back me up on that.

can you please supply me with the rule that says I am not allowed to do that?
Yes. It was a reply to a comment I made and that was all you said.

the claim given for the deletion was that I was accusing another poster, though.

I wasn't
I think I know who deleted it. I had one removed because I said I believed the teachers in the Oakland School Dist. were "groomers" and it was deleted citing a rule that you could not accuse other posters. The bottom line was the mod didn't like the term or attaching it to the "transition closet" of the OSD. None of it made any sense and I just figured "I no make a da board, I no make a da rules." meh.

I think I know who deleted it. I had one removed because I said I believed the teachers in the Oakland School Dist. were "groomers" and it was deleted citing a rule that you could not accuse other posters. The bottom line was the mod didn't like the term or attaching it to the "transition closet" of the OSD. None of it made any sense and I just figured "I no make a da board, I no make a da rules." meh.
But that doesn’t make sense. If there are rules against accusing other posters, why aren’t the posts accusing me (and all the others who don’t agree with various aspects of leftism) of being racist deleted?

The term "groomers" certainly irrates one of the mods.

But that doesn’t make sense. If there are rules against accusing other posters, why aren’t the posts accusing me (and all the others who don’t agree with various aspects of leftism) of being racist deleted?
Ever hear the old saw, "You can't fight city hall?" Not worth my time to battle with a moderator who is monitoring a board that is put up for our entertainment pleasure.

Forum List

Back