Zone1 I need help finding a rule

But that doesn’t make sense. If there are rules against accusing other posters, why aren’t the posts accusing me (and all the others who don’t agree with various aspects of leftism) of being racist deleted?
The rule cited is no accusations of grooming against other posters. It's simple and easy. If you can't post without meeting that minimum standard, you should not post here.

I was reminded that Zone 1 also limited trolling and flaming. Yikes, so much flaming...

The rule cited is no accusations of grooming against other posters. It's simple and easy. If you can't post without meeting that minimum standard, you should not post here.

I was reminded that Zone 1 also limited trolling and flaming. Yikes, so much flaming...
OK….I have to look up what grooming means. My guess is it has something to do with what teachers are doing to kindergarteners re inappropriate sexual identity stuff.

Either that, or we are not allowed to accuse posters of being barbers or hair stylists.

OK….I have to look up what grooming means. My guess is it has something to do with what teachers are doing to kindergarteners re inappropriate sexual identity stuff.

Either that, or we are not allowed to accuse posters of being barbers or hair stylists.
We have a strict hair policy here. 💈

Grooming was important when I worked at the prison.

I have been having a difficult time in finding the rule that covers this, so would appreciate some help.

where does it say in the rules that we are not allowed to suggest public figures have a venereal disease?

Syphilis has not left Donald Trump's mind addled...

Forum List

Back