I may depart the pattern soon.

I disable my ad and pop up blockers every so often, and the ads still don't get that bad here. I'm guessing it's your internet and phone service that is the problem, not the site's. Also Android sucks, with real PC so and laptops so cheap these days it makes no sense to waste your life trying to make some $100 tablet or I phone crap work like a real PC does that has a real OS that can use much better software, including browsers and security software and network settings..

The internet is barely readable *with* an ad blocker. I shudder to imagine it without one.

Brave Browser...3 critters and scripts blocked as I read
Screenshot_2020-12-12_06-45-35.png

reading and participating in this message board continues to be frustrating at best. Closing and opening sessions multiple times just to get through composing a single message is just too aggravating to continue bothering with. So if pushing ads that crash the session takes priority so be it but it can do so without me. I'll give one more week to fix this idiotic editor then I'm gone.
Nah, do what I do. I dont mess with the editor. On my phone, I use Samsung notes, and I type and format my messages there, then copy and paste into the reply box in USMB.

Its not perfect, but it is a LOT easier than trying to type in the reply box.

reading and participating in this message board continues to be frustrating at best. Closing and opening sessions multiple times just to get through composing a single message is just too aggravating to continue bothering with. So if pushing ads that crash the session takes priority so be it but it can do so without me. I'll give one more week to fix this idiotic editor then I'm gone.
use ad block it's free

“US Message Board” has to make a living

If you don’t like the adds just don’t buy their goods

Its as simple as that
Just ignore, most married men have learned the trick

:)-

Put your big boi pants on and get a real ad blocker. I don't see a damn thing.

Maybe, you need more random access memory. 4 gigabytes is not enough, anymore.
I'm using a small android tablet, not a PC. I've complained before about using the boards editor with a tablet. Its either me (it just hung up again) or they don't give a shit. Either way I've about had it with the aggravation.
Much tougher on phone than pc also. It is frustrating. Just gotta wait for the screen movement to end then slide back down. At least on your tablet you can likely read it well. I must need new glasses realy hard for me to see on phone

I'm using a small android tablet, not a PC. I've complained before about using the boards editor with a tablet. Its either me (it just hung up again) or they don't give a shit. Either way I've about had it with the aggravation.
I went without an ad blocker for years to the point that I hated the internet....one ad pop up after another...Ad Blocker is worth every penny...
Capitalist republicans can´t have ad-blocker, it is against their innermost conviction. Get premium or something.

I went without an ad blocker for years to the point that I hated the internet....one ad pop up after another...Ad Blocker is worth every penny...
Capitalist republicans can´t have ad-blocker, it is against their innermost conviction. Get premium or something.
I pay for Ad Blocker...Ad blocker is a company that employs a couple of thousand tax paying employees....the epitome of capitalism...

I pay for Ad Blocker...Ad blocker is a company that employs a couple of thousand tax paying employees....the epitome of capitalism...
Still you are freeloading on the boards. What funny ad blocker do you have that you pay for, Ad Guard?

I disable my ad and pop up blockers every so often, and the ads still don't get that bad here. I'm guessing it's your internet and phone service that is the problem, not the site's. Also Android sucks, with real PC so and laptops so cheap these days it makes no sense to waste your life trying to make some $100 tablet or I phone crap work like a real PC does that has a real OS that can use much better software, including browsers and security software and network settings..
God I'm glad I don't have the problems in life you have.

God I'm glad I don't have the problems in life you have.

What problems are those? I don't have any problems with this site or any other re ads, and I just explained why. I was just looking at chromebooks and laptops the other day and the price differences aren't enough to make buying a chromebook worth the savings, and trying to surf on a little tablet is just plain silly and masochistic.

Still you are freeloading on the boards. What funny ad blocker do you have that you pay for, Ad Guard?
When people donate anonymously, that means no one is to know. I learned that from a lawyer on a church foundation board years ago. Throwing apeshit at a potential or anonymous donor is something you need to stop doing. Thanks ahead of time in the future.

Forum List

Back