I may depart the pattern soon.

Maybe, you need more random access memory. 4 gigabytes is not enough, anymore.
I'm using a small android tablet, not a PC. I've complained before about using the boards editor with a tablet. Its either me (it just hung up again) or they don't give a shit. Either way I've about had it with the aggravation.
I went without an ad blocker for years to the point that I hated the internet....one ad pop up after another...Ad Blocker is worth every penny...
Capitalist republicans can´t have ad-blocker, it is against their innermost conviction. Get premium or something.
I pay for Ad Blocker...Ad blocker is a company that employs a couple of thousand tax paying employees....the epitome of capitalism...
Still you are freeloading on the boards. What funny ad blocker do you have that you pay for, Ad Guard?

I disable my ad and pop up blockers every so often, and the ads still don't get that bad here. I'm guessing it's your internet and phone service that is the problem, not the site's. Also Android sucks, with real PC so and laptops so cheap these days it makes no sense to waste your life trying to make some $100 tablet or I phone crap work like a real PC does that has a real OS that can use much better software, including browsers and security software and network settings..
The problem with that idea is that other boards work just fine. It's only this one that misbehaves when the editor is open.

I disable my ad and pop up blockers every so often, and the ads still don't get that bad here. I'm guessing it's your internet and phone service that is the problem, not the site's. Also Android sucks, with real PC so and laptops so cheap these days it makes no sense to waste your life trying to make some $100 tablet or I phone crap work like a real PC does that has a real OS that can use much better software, including browsers and security software and network settings..
The problem with that idea is that other boards work just fine. It's only this one that misbehaves when the editor is open.

My PC and laptop work the same on all of them, and even on commercial sites I don't get problems. This site works just fine on mine.

Forum List

Back