Can I still go back and edit posts?

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
Realy trying to clean up my language on here but find the habit of cussing hard to break would like to be able to remove those words after posting to quick.

You can go back and edit but only for a little while. Hour or 2, or something like that.

But when you scream on the internet, everyone hears you forever.
You can say, for instance, “rapist” instead of “fucker” or “unfortunate” instead of “damned” but urine isn't any cleaner than piss, and poop is no better than shit.

Realy trying to clean up my language on here but find the habit of cussing hard to break would like to be able to remove those words after posting to quick.
It seems you've got less than an hour to edit your posts. So do like I do, type out Exactly what you want to say, with all the cussing and name calling you want, then take a breath and use the delete key copiously before you post. You'll feel better for having said it, even if only to yourself.

why the fuck would you want to do that?....
I am trying to clean up my act and cuss less. Be a better person. Experience personal growth. Every day my date with Saint Pete at the pearly gates gets closer and would like to have less to explain.

It seems you've got less than an hour to edit your posts. So do like I do, type out Exactly what you want to say, with all the cussing and name calling you want, then take a breath and use the delete key copiously before you post. You'll feel better for having said it, even if only to yourself.
The cursing and the damnation are the real problems, not the language used to express such a deplorable and miserable human condition as that of Job who cursed the day of his birth in the Holy Bible.

The curse of the law must be removed from humanity, and the legislators, judges, lawyers, and cops who promote, compel, and enforce gun control must be forever damned.

use the really bad words, and nanny software will clean up your posts.
I wanna do it myself. I am a grandfather for Christ's sakes. Time to grow up and make a better example. Other issues to clean up like seeing girls half my age, premarital sex. I have foibles . I wanna be better!

You get why I wanna be better though right. I don't think some of the others do.

I don't swear just for the hell of it. Language is a poor enough means of communication. I think we should use all the words we've got. Besides, there are damn few words that anybody understands.

The cursing and the damnation are the real problems, not the language used to express such a deplorable and miserable human condition as that of Job who cursed the day of his birth in the Holy Bible.

The curse of the law must be removed from humanity, and the legislators, judges, lawyers, and cops who promote, compel, and enforce gun control must be forever damned.
I do not want malice in my heart and certainly don't want to spread it with my tongue. The world has enough of it with out me adding to it. Yall do what you want I can not change or control you. I can change and control me with practice.

You get why I wanna be better though right. I don't think some of the others do.
Of course. Good luck.

seeing girls half my age, premarital sex.
Stop putting out eyes at the nightclub with that “seeing” and “dating” crapola.
Nothing can or should be wrong with “seeing girls half your age” and that should not imply having sex with them.
A real man would have a legitimate business and hire a girl half his age for legitimate work, and no one would question his propriety for that.

seeing girls half my age, premarital sex.
Stop putting out eyes at the nightclub with that “seeing” and “dating” crapola.
Nothing can or should be wrong with “seeing girls half your age” and that should not imply having sex with them.
A real man would have a legitimate business and hire a girl half his age for legitimate work, and no one would question his propriety for that.
Yep, no more night clubs. No more premarital sex. Ain't gotta tell me it's wrong already know. Not that night clubs is where I found them. I typically find them waiting in line somewhere. Grocery or other places like the line for the jet express. Bored equal well I don't have to explain. Lines are boring I solve that for them. Not doing it any more.

why the fuck would you want to do that?....
I am trying to clean up my act and cuss less. Be a better person. Experience personal growth. Every day my date with Saint Pete at the pearly gates gets closer and would like to have less to explain.
im sure old pete can give a shit if you were swearing in this forum.....

I do not want malice in my heart and certainly don't want to spread it with my tongue. The world has enough of it with out me adding to it. Yall do what you want I can not change or control you. I can change and control me with practice.
If you are that concerned then i have only one advice. delete your account or otherwise stay away. this board is a cesspool collecting the toxic waste. it is not about discussion. or your voice counting.

Forum List

Back