I love Obama

Obama is my hero. He's never partisan and always consistent and never puts ideology or personal fame over the needs of the people.

We are so lucky that we had the wisdom to elect him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggXmKPMaHMo]Do I detect a note of sarcasm? - YouTube[/ame]

And He Never takes Vacations too!!! We are so lucky!!!

Happy, Happy!!! Joy, Joy!!!

Its so he can practice that walking on water trick ya know.

I think I know why Obama's Birth Certificate and College Transcripts are such a Problem.

I'm thinking.... What if .... Obama was really born a Man trapped in a Woman's body?
What if, when we all thought he was in Indonesia, he was actually in Switzerland getting the problem fixed? :eusa_whistle: What if Obama is really Our first Woman President??? That would explain everything. :eek:

Naw ... not with glistening pecs like his. He's so dreamy.

Mag Can't Get Enough of Obama's Glistening Pecs | NBC Washington

:cool:

I must admit that I love Obama too. Singlehandedly putting progressive public policy in a museum, soon to be put on display like a relic of a former era. Wont be seen again for at least a generation FTW. If you're a conservative, who couldnt love the guy!!

Its so he can practice that walking on water trick ya know.

I think I know why Obama's Birth Certificate and College Transcripts are such a Problem.

I'm thinking.... What if .... Obama was really born a Man trapped in a Woman's body?
What if, when we all thought he was in Indonesia, he was actually in Switzerland getting the problem fixed? :eusa_whistle: What if Obama is really Our first Woman President??? That would explain everything. :eek:

Naw ... not with glistening pecs like his. He's so dreamy.

Mag Can't Get Enough of Obama's Glistening Pecs | NBC Washington

:cool:

They look like moobs to me.

133879.gif

I quit my job for change. not zure what I'm doing here but it'z cool and all zince bazi ball jonez iz canceled for awhile and I'm like here for change and not zure what the change iz about b/c barry soetoreo zaid we zhould meet up and zhit and like we y'll want change but not zure what change we need but thoze evil bank baztardz are charging me like $5 buckz and zhit and like thiz iz bullzhit.

Forum List

Back