I love my mask

A face mask is like a bra ...

... it's uncomfortable

... you only wear it out of the house

... and if you go out without one, everyone notices.
I dont wear one
I went into two stores yesterday that said masks are required to enter
No one stopped me ...no one said boo...and I wasn't the only one

Yeah, being a callous conservative you would act like a selfish jerk.

You and the others might as well follow the lead of Donald Trump, who has flipped and flopped several times on the issue of masks, social distancing and snake oil treatments. Me I wear the mask, not because our Governor strongly suggests we wear them, but because a virus is transmitted by air. Thus our Governor's Common Sense leadership does no harm.

Fortunately I live in a region of mostly well educated and intelligent human beings, and rarely does anyone here disrespect fellow citizens inadvertently passing the virus on to others. The false argument that wearing a mask is an infringement on one's freedom is stupid and inconsiderate. Maybe herd immunity will one day end this pandemic, but at what cost in deaths and dollars? My two masks cost $12.00 at Home Depot, they are washable and comfortable.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

Yeah, being a callous conservative you would act like a selfish jerk.

You and the others might as well follow the lead of Donald Trump, who has flipped and flopped several times on the issue of masks, social distancing and snake oil treatments. Me I wear the mask, not because our Governor strongly suggests we wear them, but because a virus is transmitted by air. Thus our Governor's Common Sense leadership does no harm.

Fortunately I live in a region of mostly well educated and intelligent human beings, and rarely does anyone here disrespect fellow citizens inadvertently passing the virus on to others. The false argument that wearing a mask is an infringement on one's freedom is stupid and inconsiderate. Maybe herd immunity will one day end this pandemic, but at what cost in deaths and dollars? My two masks cost $12.00 at Home Depot, they are washable and comfortable.
Some people are just ignorant jerks. I wonder how many of them will be that cocky while they are being hooked up to a ventilator, or when told that there are not enough ventilators and you don't get one because you would probobly die anyway

CC https://www.usmessageboard.com/members/deplorable-yankee.71823/

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Remember that when they are putting you on a ventilator. Never mind, you won't remember anything until you wake up, if you ever do. Or, will t be dreamless sleep for ever and ever. Or, maybe for a loved one who you brought the virus home to. Smarten up Dude.
Remember the nice Jewish boy dr from Brooklyn who kept warning everyone ventialtors are killing people the pressure is to high and he turned out to be right? ?..lol of course you don't

Holland health Minister, the new England journal of medicine ,and many other medical professionals are pretty much convinced that mask dont matter ....like blacks don't matter to BLM or antifa

We pretty much figured it out months ago

To be on the safe side i orally disinfect with single malts and tequila

View attachment 370838

View attachment 370836
A boatload of bizarre batshit crazy bovine excrement

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Remember that when they are putting you on a ventilator. Never mind, you won't remember anything until you wake up, if you ever do. Or, will t be dreamless sleep for ever and ever. Or, maybe for a loved one who you brought the virus home to. Smarten up Dude.
Did you piss yourself when you typed that.........the boogey man is gonna get you.

No I did not piss myself. I am cautious but not afraid. I am protecting myself, my family and my community ,unlike dumb fucks like like this:

I just really don't know what the fuck is wrong with you people.

The triggeration around simply wearing a mask is comical. I like to call you guys out in the store and make you mad. I usually say simply “nice mask, Karen” in a friendly upbeat way. You guys hate it. Sometimes I get entertained.

Please come to East Texas with that bullshit and we’ll see how entertained you are.

The triggeration around simply wearing a mask is comical. I like to call you guys out in the store and make you mad. I usually say simply “nice mask, Karen” in a friendly upbeat way. You guys hate it. Sometimes I get entertained.

Please come to East Texas with that bullshit and we’ll see how entertained you are.
I used it all day here in Tennessee. This is what happens to you dumb mask phobes....

I used it all day here in Tennessee. This is what happens to you dumb mask phobes....

You do realize none of them are wearing a mask, right?

Can’t make this shit up.

I LOVE my mask and especially do I love what it does to liberals!

Untitled.jpeg

Can’t make this shit up.

One might think that video isn’t recent. Hmmm. So smart.

Can’t make this shit up.

Surely you could have found a better video to show everyone how tough you think you are.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Sorry, but there have been times when I felt I was gonna pass out wearing one. The other day I felt sick in Walmart. The temperature was probably 78 degrees. I had an especially thick mask on. All I was getting was CO2. I had to take the SOB off or I might have passed out......or thrown up.
So wear your thin paper mask....which is totally useless and make everyone around you happy.
Do what you think is right.
I'll only wear the damned thing if I'm forced to.

That happened to me. It was one of the two times I wore a mask, I was at the grocery store, waiting in line and I started to feel dizzy and I was blacking out. Even after sitting down, I still almost passed out completely and was very close to having them call an ambulance. (I started feeling better after laying down on a bench for a few minutes.)

I refuse to wear a mask now, not just because of that, but for numerous reasons.

Can’t make this shit up.

Surely you could have found a better video to show everyone how tough you think you are.

You dumb shit. I responded to a ”tough guy” post with this tweet. Don’t act like I posted some fake internet bravado. I don’t need to.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Sorry, but there have been times when I felt I was gonna pass out wearing one. The other day I felt sick in Walmart. The temperature was probably 78 degrees. I had an especially thick mask on. All I was getting was CO2. I had to take the SOB off or I might have passed out......or thrown up.
So wear your thin paper mask....which is totally useless and make everyone around you happy.

That happened to me. It was one of the two times I wore a mask, I was at the grocery store, waiting in line and I started to feel dizzy and I was blacking out. Even after sitting down, I still almost passed out completely and was very close to having them call an ambulance. (I started feeling better after laying down on a bench for a few minutes.)

I refuse to wear a mask now, not just because of that, but for numerous reasons.
Poor guy. Think about how you would feel if you had Covid. Think about you would feel if you brought the virus home to a loved one who died from it. Smarten the fuck up!!

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

Poor guy. Think about how you would feel if you had Covid. Think about you would feel if you brought the virus home to a loved one who died from it. Smarten the fuck up!!

I'm not a guy, Einstein. And I'm not worried about a virus that has a 0.042% death rate, which anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together figured out months ago is a psyop, the perfect pretext for numerous draconian agendas. But if you're that fearful, keep wearing your muzzle.

Can’t make this shit up.

You dumb shit. I responded to a ”tough guy” post with this tweet. Don’t act like I posted some fake internet bravado. I don’t need to.

You’re a bitch.

You call no men ‘Karen’ in public.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Did you piss yourself when you typed that.........the boogey man is gonna get you.

No I did not piss myself. I am cautious but not afraid. I am protecting myself, my family and my community ,unlike dumb fucks like like this:

I just really don't know what the fuck is wrong with you people.

Question: what the fuck is wrong with you people.
Answer: GDS chronic derangement syndrome

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

I'm not a guy, Einstein. And I'm not worried about a virus that has a 0.042% death rate, which anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together figured out months ago is a psyop, the perfect pretext for numerous draconian agendas. But if you're that fearful, keep wearing your muzzle.
0.042% death rate, ?? Where are you getting crap from? Info wars, Sean Hannity, ? Franklin Graham??

You're being fed hogwash and swallowing it whole. If anyone is the victim of a psych op it is you

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

0.042% death rate, ?? Where are you getting crap from? Info wars, Sean Hannity, ? Franklin Graham??

You're being fed hogwash and swallowing it whole. If anyone is the victim of a psych op it is you
Compared to every other country, we're doing pretty well.
We're testing more people than any other country....but for some strange reason the Democrats have shifted from covering the new deaths to covering how many new cases are being reported, conflating the two to the point you can't tell how low the death-rate really is.

Forum List

Back