I love my mask

A face mask is like a bra ...

... it's uncomfortable

... you only wear it out of the house

... and if you go out without one, everyone notices.
I dont wear one
I went into two stores yesterday that said masks are required to enter
No one stopped me ...no one said boo...and I wasn't the only one
Remember that when they are putting you on a ventilator. Never mind, you won't remember anything until you wake up, if you ever do. Or, will t be dreamless sleep for ever and ever. Or, maybe for a loved one who you brought the virus home to. Smarten up Dude.
Sorry, but there have been times when I felt I was gonna pass out wearing one. The other day I felt sick in Walmart. The temperature was probably 78 degrees. I had an especially thick mask on. All I was getting was CO2. I had to take the SOB off or I might have passed out......or thrown up.
So wear your thin paper mask....which is totally useless and make everyone around you happy.
Do what you think is right.
I'll only wear the damned thing if I'm forced to.

That happened to me. It was one of the two times I wore a mask, I was at the grocery store, waiting in line and I started to feel dizzy and I was blacking out. Even after sitting down, I still almost passed out completely and was very close to having them call an ambulance. (I started feeling better after laying down on a bench for a few minutes.)

I refuse to wear a mask now, not just because of that, but for numerous reasons.
Poor guy. Think about how you would feel if you had Covid. Think about you would feel if you brought the virus home to a loved one who died from it. Smarten the fuck up!!

I'm not a guy, Einstein. And I'm not worried about a virus that has a 0.042% death rate, which anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together figured out months ago is a psyop, the perfect pretext for numerous draconian agendas. But if you're that fearful, keep wearing your muzzle.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Remember that when they are putting you on a ventilator. Never mind, you won't remember anything until you wake up, if you ever do. Or, will t be dreamless sleep for ever and ever. Or, maybe for a loved one who you brought the virus home to. Smarten up Dude.
Sorry, but there have been times when I felt I was gonna pass out wearing one. The other day I felt sick in Walmart. The temperature was probably 78 degrees. I had an especially thick mask on. All I was getting was CO2. I had to take the SOB off or I might have passed out......or thrown up.
So wear your thin paper mask....which is totally useless and make everyone around you happy.

That happened to me. It was one of the two times I wore a mask, I was at the grocery store, waiting in line and I started to feel dizzy and I was blacking out. Even after sitting down, I still almost passed out completely and was very close to having them call an ambulance. (I started feeling better after laying down on a bench for a few minutes.)

I refuse to wear a mask now, not just because of that, but for numerous reasons.
Poor guy. Think about how you would feel if you had Covid. Think about you would feel if you brought the virus home to a loved one who died from it. Smarten the fuck up!!

I'm not a guy, Einstein. And I'm not worried about a virus that has a 0.042% death rate, which anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together figured out months ago is a psyop, the perfect pretext for numerous draconian agendas. But if you're that fearful, keep wearing your muzzle.
0.042% death rate, ?? Where are you getting crap from? Info wars, Sean Hannity, ? Franklin Graham??

You're being fed hogwash and swallowing it whole. If anyone is the victim of a psych op it is you

First of all, I love how you assume I'm a blind partisan, like you, who believes FOX=good, CNN=bad. Sorry to burst your bubble, but ALL of the MSM is controlled propaganda, I don't go along with the false left / right paradigm.

Secondly, I don't believe ANY of the numbers, the numbers have already proven to be completely unreliable. We have gone over this so many times. Sorry, but if you believe the official numbers you are an idiot.

But I was talking about the crude mortality rate, according to THEIR official death count (which again, is not accurate, it's totally inflated, since they are counting people who died of other causes as COVID deaths simply if they tested positive, or last I checked, even if they are "probable" or "presumed") not the case fatality rate, which is completely unreliable, since the testing itself is unreliable. Again, we have gone over this so many times.

Your problem is you believe whatever the TV tells you, and you seem utterly blind to what is actually happening. The red flags all over the place, the blatant conflicts of interest, the obvious draconian agendas attached to this scam, etc, etc. No, you just believe what the TV tells you, and react accordingly, with fear, which is precisely how they want the public to react, so they can bring in their numerous agendas.

14057030_web1_web_rmz-aug8.jpg

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

The virus isn't a hoax.....the way the Democrats are enforcing social-distancing and mask laws is what the hoax is.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

The virus isn't a hoax.....the way the Democrats are enforcing social-distancing and mask laws is what the hoax is.

The word "hoax" is a strawman, because it implies something doesn't exist at all. That's why they always use the word "hoax", in order to demonize and dismiss anyone who questions it. It's not a hoax, it's a psyop. And it's not a Democrat thing, it's global psyop, pushed by globalists to bring about their globalist agendas, ultimately leading to the NWO. That doesn't mean there's no virus, but if it weren't for the fraudulent way they are counting the deaths and the fraudulent way they are handling the whole thing, it would be akin to the flu. But of course they are counting on the public being trusting and gullible, and the fear-mongering HAS worked very well, I'd say, for the most part. Although a lot of people are waking up.

Last edited:
First of all, I love how you assume I'm a blind partisan, like you, who believes FOX=good, CNN=bad. Sorry to burst your bubble, but ALL of the MSM is controlled propaganda, I don't go along with the false left / right paradigm.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:What would you expect me to believe?? Who is it, liberals or conservatives, who are the Covid deniers . Who is it that is anti science?? All of the MSM is controlled by propaganda ?? That is a boatload of bizarre , paranoid equine excrement.

Secondly, I don't believe ANY of the numbers, the numbers have already proven to be completely unreliable. We have gone over this so many times. Sorry, but if you believe the official numbers you are an idiot.
Obviously you do believe numbers, the numbers that you want to believe. Didn't you say that the Covid death rate is .04 %? And, you said it without providing a source. Maybe you don't want people to know who is feeding you the bull that you swallow whole. Or maybe your just making it up. I know and understand that there is a lot of valid controversy , especially in terms of the actual number of infections. However, it is pretty damned arrogant to claim that your numbers are accurate while others that you don't want to believe are not

But I was talking about the crude mortality rate, according to THEIR official death count (which again, is not accurate, it's totally inflated, since they are counting people who died of other causes as COVID deaths simply if they tested positive, or last I checked, even if they are "probable" or "presumed") not the case fatality rate, which is completely unreliable, since the testing itself is unreliable. Again, we have gone over this so many times.
You keep making assertions that you don't even attempt to back up. How many people were counted as Covid deaths who actually died of another cause. Lets have some documentation. Yes, testing has its problems which boils down to the fact that there are too many false positives as well as false negatives which could skew the numbers either way.

our problem is you believe whatever the TV tells you, and you seem utterly blind to what is actually happening. The red flags all over the place, the blatant conflicts of interest, the obvious draconian agendas attached to this scam, etc, etc. No, you just believe what the TV tells you, and react accordingly, with fear, which is precisely how they want the public to react, so they can bring in their numerous agendas.
Don't dare to presume to tell me what my problem is or to assume that I believe everything on TV. That is just more of your arrogance. Again you make assertions that you don't back up. What conflicts of interest are you referring to ? The batshit crazy conspiracy theory that Bill Gates is responsible for the virus so that he can control health care?

It's those who are are denying the seriousness of this who have n agenda starting with the Orange Ass in the white house who tried to sweep it under the rug so that he could get reelected.

YOUR problem is that you can't see the absurdity of accusing me of blindly believing anything, while , clearly, are doing exactly that.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

The word "hoax" is a strawman, because it implies something doesn't exist at all. That's why they always use the word "hoax", in order to demonize and dismiss anyone who questions it. It's not a hoax, it's a psyop. And it's not a Democrat thing, it's global psyop, pushed by globalists to bring about their globalist agendas, ultimately leading to the NWO. That doesn't mean there's no virus, but if it weren't for the fraudulent way they are counting the deaths and the fraudulent way they are handling the whole thing, it would be akin to the flu. But of course they are counting on the public being trusting and gullible, and the fear-mongering HAS worked very well, I'd say, for the most part. Although a lot of people are waking up.
Good grief!! You are beyond help! The New World Order /One World Government idiocy again. It's that UN who is behind it !! Geezzzzzz get a grip

1596917475407.png

1596917449920.png

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

Hoax means "Deception" either as a joke or with malicious intent.
Usually when Democrats are caught perpetrating a hoax they claim it's just a joke.
Problem is with this joke....people's lives are being ruined with their deception.

Never trust the Government In Hamilton County Tennessee the mayor put out a mandatory mask edict that was to expire on Sept 8th now the state has started airing a commercial that masks should be worn until there is a vaccine. Fuck em.

Forum List

Back