I love beavers.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.

Beaver dams help ecosystems​

Beaver dams benefit not only their creators but many other species as well. "Beaver dams help slow water down and keep it on the landscape longer," Fairfax said. "This transforms simple streams into thriving wetland ecosystems. The amount of food and water available in their wetlands makes them ideal habitat for many different species. That's part of why beavers are what's known as a keystone species."

Beaver dams help ecosystems

And cut down on unwanted pregnancies

Dental-Dam.jpg

God created some amazing creatures didn't he? One way I reinforce my belief in Gods existence is just the vast differences in the species here on earth. Wouldn't such rare, perfect conditions for life which earth possesses ensure fairly generic and similar species? Instead we have beavers, ants, bees and all the very wonderful and quite different creatures. Interesting fact, beavers are protected in Canada.

• Banned
God created some amazing creatures didn't he? One way I remind myself of my belef in Gods existence is just the vast differences in the species here on earth. Wouldn't such rare, perfect conditions for life which earth possesses ensure fairly generic and similar species? Instead we have beavers, ants, bees and all the very wonderful and quite different creatures. Interesting fact, beavers are protected in Canada.

They were hunted to near extinction in Britain.

But now there are concerted efforts to protect them and reintroduce them to the wild.

They were hunted to near extinction in Britain.

But now there are concerted efforts to protect them and reintroduce them to the wild.

Because of the ability of their fur to naturally repel water, their pelts were the most sought after for making hats ... in a period were every man owned at least one hat.

Photograph--Cabinet-Card--Men--Beaver--Hats.jpg

Not sure what you're rambling on about, because beavers are destructive sons of bitches.

In Kentucky, beavers would dam up our creeks, and destroy sections of our forest. They'd flood up our roads periodically because of their dams. Culverts were blocked, and as a result, some of our bridges washed out. When we had a very heavy rain in 2016, a beaver dam diverted all the water over our crops, wiping them out.

So we came up with a solution. We created a beaver gestapo. All beavers found were shot at first sighting. Beavers dams were loaded up with tannerite and oil, and blown up in puffy fireballs. Damn those furry sons of bitches.

Not sure what you're rambling on about, because beavers are destructive sons of bitches.

In Kentucky, beavers would dam up our creeks, and destroy sections of our forest. They'd flood up our roads periodically because of their dams. Culverts were blocked, and as a result, some of our bridges washed out. When we had a very heavy rain in 2016, a beaver dam diverted all the water over our crops, wiping them out.

So we came up with a solution. We created a beaver gestapo. All beavers found were shot at first sighting. Beavers dams were loaded up with tannerite and oil, and blown up in puffy fireballs. Damn those furry sons of bitches.

And yet..you give the TRUE destructive Sons of bitches a pass.....
Maybe if your "final solution" was used against humans the world would be a FAR safer place?
I think Hitler was all for your "Final solutions" against other living things.

In case you don't understand the "rambling"....Beavers don't do NUKES
So which is more "destructive"? Beavers or Humans?

BTW...it's a bit arrogant to say 'OUR Forests" since the forests belong to all things that live there. Human arrogance <smh>

iu

Last edited:

Forum List

Back