I know how to end Illegal immigration here in Arizona

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
I finally figured it out. Here is how you end illegal immigration here. Fine, then Jail the business owners who hire them.

Did you know there is a law on the book here that says, all businesses have to check for citizenship but only 6% followed this Law.

Did you know, over 50% of businesses here hire illegals? 50%!

Its simple. No job, no incentives to come here. Jail the business owners! That will make the job market for them dry up and they will leave. This is a fact.

American business owners are giving away our jobs to non Americans and should be punished for it. Agree?

Last edited:
I finally figured it out. Here is how you end illegal immigration here. Fine, then Jail the business owners who hire them.

Did you know there is a law on the book here that says, all businesses have to check for citizenship but only 6% followed this Law.

Its simple. No job, no incentives to come here. Jail the business owners! That will make the job market for them dry up and they will leave. This is a fact.

American business owners are giving away our jobs to non Americans and should be punished for it. Agree?

Immigration is a Federal matter. I bet Obama is on his way right now to jail these business owners. But then he'd lose the Hispanic vote. Hmmm. Can't do that!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Immigration is a Federal matter. I bet Obama is on his way right now to jail these business owners. But then he'd lose the Hispanic vote. Hmmm. Can't do that!

that's true. he can't.

how do you know that the alleged illegals are illegal...did you ask them for their papers......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

that's true. he can't.

I agree, this all started a year and a half ago.

Jail the americans who are giving away american jobs. I mean this locally here and also to businesses who send our jobs overseas as well.

Just a thought.

Again... a winger only trying to crack down on one side of the problem... because leaving the other side alone is a political advantage...

I ask for the umpteenth time.... WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU SUPPORT CRACKING DOWN ON BOTH SIDES? The employers AND the criminal illegals?

I don't agree. There is no logical reason that employers can't hire whomever they please. I also don't think employers should be in the business of enforcing immigration policy.

Makes more sense to me to enforce prevailing wage laws.

I don't agree. There is no logical reason that employers can't hire whomever they please. I also don't think employers should be in the business of enforcing immigration policy.

Hmmm.. don't see the call for employers to be enforcement officers... I do see the call for employers to comply with the law that states they need to have employees that have the legal right to employment because of citizenship or proper work permits for visitors

There is no logical reason employers can't hire ANY LEGAL and WORK ELIGIBLE person they please

Employers should NOT be hiring illegal immigrants! It's not fair to those who are here legally and are being pushed out of their jobs to be replaced with cheaper labor still - not to mention those AMERICANS who count on alot of these jobs to survive. It might come as a surprise to many of you, but there are those americans who don't have college degrees and depend on manual labor as a means to support their families.

Again... a winger only trying to crack down on one side of the problem... because leaving the other side alone is a political advantage...

I ask for the umpteenth time.... WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU SUPPORT CRACKING DOWN ON BOTH SIDES? The employers AND the criminal illegals?

How did you know we were in the life style? oh, you said winger, not swinger. Nevermind.

By the way, I do support cracking down on both sides, but I still say Tyler Smith who hires the construction workers is more destructive than Pedro in front of home depot.

Busting this one business owner can stop 20-50 workers. Busting pedro gets 1.

We have over 50% of businesses here who hire them. They are a bigger problem! STILL DONT GET IT?

I see where you are going with that, but if they did, they probably wouldnt hire the hispanics from down south. Whats the point then. If they have to pay 25 bucks an hour vice 7, they probably would hire americans just due to the language barrier.

If they can get away with 7, they would/do hire the illegals.

Employers should NOT be hiring illegal immigrants! It's not fair to those who are here legally and are being pushed out of their jobs to be replaced with cheaper labor still - not to mention those AMERICANS who count on alot of these jobs to survive. It might come as a surprise to many of you, but there are those americans who don't have college degrees and depend on manual labor as a means to support their families.

Who do you blame for this? The illegals who are simply applying for the job or the great American who hires them?

No jobs, no illegals. Period. Bust the American businesses who hires them! Its so easy. The hacks in here refuse to admit it, ITS OUR FAULT. We have these laws on the books but wont enforce them. Again, over 50% of businesses here hire them!

Last edited:
You know, instead of this "papers please" bill, they should have passed on that states ANYONE who is picked up by the cops for something illegal (traffic violation, urinating in public, selling drugs, etc.) in addition to having their identification verified, they should have their citizenship verified AT THAT TIME.

Currently, there are very few police departments that verify citizenship on people they arrest.

If they did that, then I would be 100 percent behind the law. This current piece of crap that they have is useless.

Next, Zona is right, they need to go after the people who are hiring illegals. Over here in the Texas Panhandle, they busted a chicken slaughtering company for hiring illegals. Over 60 percent of the workers were illegal, but I don't think they fined the company.

When you're arrested, your citizenship should be verified. If you hire illegals as a regular part of your business practices, you should be fined, your companies doors closed, and then you should be thrown in jail.

And put the illegals on chain gangs.

Forum List

Back