I hope Christians pay for the missionaries

Yes as long as their citizens and are not missionaries.

Would you feel the same if your hard earned tax money go for Muslim missionaries??
you do realize that you don't give up your citizen status because you're a missionary. Right? Right?!?

Yes as long as their citizens and are not missionaries.

Would you feel the same if your hard earned tax money go for Muslim missionaries??

If it were up to me, the 16th Amendment would be abolished, as would the Federal Reserve and its collection wing, the IRS. I'd abolish the entire year of 1913 when we got all of that specific infrastructure that set the table for the systematic theft and government redistribution. It was effectively forced on us behind closed doors in the dark of night.

Income tax is theft.

Last edited:
But your okay with mine going toward deleting other people's children. Right?

For instance, recall that one of Resident Biden's first acts was to "bring back" abortion funding.

Firstly, Biden's decree reversed the ban on federal funding for international NGOs that provides abortion counselling or referrals.

Additonally, Biden's decree commanded HHS to consider lifting restrictions on the granting of federal funds to family planning organizations in the US that refer women for abortion, such as Planned Parenthood. These organizations have been prohibited from directly offering abortion ever since Richard Nixon set up the funding program in 1970.

But, again, you're all good with mine and everyone elses ''hard earned taxes'' going toward that. Right?

I guess it's not the same as thing. answer the question??

You're repeating a question I already answered. Might want to get your brain synapses checked, looks like they're misfiring.

The abductees include an 8-month-old and four other children​

The group of 17 includes an 8-month-old infant and children who are 3, 6, 14 and 15 years old, The Wall Street Journal reports.
----------------------------------
Children, what do they preach too. None of mine hard earned taxes need to go for these missionaries.
Penny, seriously, you have a job?! Editor for NYT?

I can't imagine, really!

I guess it's not the same as thing. answer the question??
Considering he agreed with my yes answer it would appear all you have left of your "argument" is wild flailing.......

You really are desperate considering I already answered that question and told you I answered that question. You've failed, horribly. Stop digging, the hole's already deep enough.

Read post #23. He already answered your question. Is there a reason why you keep asking the same question over and over?

Yes, I believe it's important to keep ALL our citizens safe, because I'm not a fucking disgusting bigot like you.
I see none of you sheep could answer?

Forum List

Back