I hope Christians pay for the missionaries

Chistians should pay for this, they have a lot of rich preachers.

The abductees include an 8-month-old and four other children​

The group of 17 includes an 8-month-old infant and children who are 3, 6, 14 and 15 years old, The Wall Street Journal reports.
----------------------------------
Children, what do they preach too. None of mine hard earned taxes need to go for these missionaries.

What a cold thing. You are just anti-human through and through, aren't ya? Come on, own up to it.

Because he didn't say MUSLIM MISSIONAIRES.
He said if they were American citizens, yes! It was already established in your hypothetical question that they were Muslims!

Come on Penelope, I’m beginning to wonder if you did too many drugs in your youth.

What a cold thing. You are just anti-human through and through, aren't ya? Come on, own up to it.
I refuse to pay for any missionaries, why did they take their children with them???

He said if they were American citizens, yes! It was already established in your hypothetical question that they were Muslims!

Come on Penelope, I’m beginning to wonder if you did too many drugs in your youth.
Are the kids preaching too??

Because he didn't say MUSLIM MISSIONAIRES.
iu

I refuse to pay for any missionaries, why did they take their children with them???

Your refusal to pay means nothing. You have zero control over how our government spends the taxes you pay into them. Should a military rescue be launched you can pull your hair out with the realization some small fraction of your tax money was chipped in for the effort. Thank you for contributing to the purchase of bullets and beans. Enjoy!

How happy the Christians are if the gov't pays the bill. I bet Joe Biden does pay,.

Christians take care of Christians. Even ones who put their children in harms way.

I find it disgusting.

Great movie, by the way. Tom Hanks is always good.

The director was a foreigner so it's a little anti-American.

I hear you all trying to start a civil war.

I hear you all putting down liberals.

I feel disgusted by the whole lot of Christians.

Newsflash: Christians, all 2.5 BILLION of us, do not need your permission to exist. Might I recommend you to AA and their bit about accepting the things you cannot change? Christianity will continue to exist no matter how bad it pisses you off. That alone makes me feel fine and dandy.

:wtf:
Not all of us but you'd rather generalize and stereotype. It's pretty much all you know how to do.

Forum List

Back