I hope Christians pay for the missionaries

What a cold thing. You are just anti-human through and through, aren't ya? Come on, own up to it.

who's kidding who ...

1634679101740.png

christian missionaries have been robbing the innocent for centuries ... or howabout giving away blankets, to keep them warm.

He said if they were American citizens, yes! It was already established in your hypothetical question that they were Muslims!

Come on Penelope, I’m beginning to wonder if you did too many drugs in your youth.
Can you PRAY.

The abductees include an 8-month-old and four other children​

The group of 17 includes an 8-month-old infant and children who are 3, 6, 14 and 15 years old, The Wall Street Journal reports.
----------------------------------
Children, what do they preach too. None of mine hard earned taxes need to go for these missionaries.
What about the "hard earned taxes" of the majority of US citizens that profess to being Christians? As stated before........an atheist is simply and arrogant elitist :asshole: demonstrating the fact.

What about the "hard earned taxes" of the majority of US citizens that profess to being Christians? As stated before........an atheist is simply and arrogant elitist :asshole: demonstrating the fact.

I would NEVER send missionaries into danger.

all I can say is Pray harder.

Since obviously there isn't anyone on this site who has ever been on a mission trip before...

Most missionaries have an insurance policy for this...or something medically related. A form of travel insurance.

Now...the insurance company will pay to the limit of the policy if they believe they will get their clients back alive.

However, Insurance companies are not above hiring mercenaries either afterwards and splitting the money with them.

The kidnappers are dead already....they just don't know it yet.

Since obviously there isn't anyone on this site who has ever been on a mission trip before...

Most missionaries have an insurance policy for this...or something medically related. A form of travel insurance.

Now...the insurance company will pay to the limit of the policy if they believe they will get their clients back alive.

However, Insurance companies are not above hiring mercenaries either afterwards and splitting the money with them.

The kidnappers are dead already....they just don't know it yet.

Did you go to a dangerous country?

the state dept has maintained a travel restriction for haiti

Do not travel to Haiti due to kidnapping, crime, civil unrest, and COVID-19.

christianity may have nothing to do with why they were kidnapped - than just their being in harms way - their "children" - why are they there would be something to consider in sympathizing with the christians that brought them.

Forum List

Back