I hope Christians pay for the missionaries

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

The abductees include an 8-month-old and four other children​

The group of 17 includes an 8-month-old infant and children who are 3, 6, 14 and 15 years old, The Wall Street Journal reports.
----------------------------------
Children, what do they preach too. None of mine hard earned taxes need to go for these missionaries.

The abductees include an 8-month-old and four other children​

The group of 17 includes an 8-month-old infant and children who are 3, 6, 14 and 15 years old, The Wall Street Journal reports.
----------------------------------
Children, what do they preach too. None of mine hard earned taxes need to go for these missionaries.
So you're okay with what are by definition terrorists kidnapping American citizens and being paid their ransom demands......... Got it.

So you're okay with what are by definition terrorists kidnapping American citizens and being paid their ransom demands......... Got it.
Missionaries!! If they go out an preach they should have their own security.

From Ohio...... Maybe you think they're not American citizens therefore don't deserve the same protections the ones you think are real citizens in your estimation have......... Got it.
I don't preach. Would you pay the same for Muslims that were missionaries.

iu

None of mine hard earned taxes need to go for these missionaries.

But your okay with mine going toward deleting other people's children. Right?

For instance, recall that one of Resident Biden's first acts was to "bring back" abortion funding.

Firstly, Biden's decree reversed the ban on federal funding for international NGOs that provides abortion counselling or referrals.

Additonally, Biden's decree commanded HHS to consider lifting restrictions on the granting of federal funds to family planning organizations in the US that refer women for abortion, such as Planned Parenthood. These organizations have been prohibited from directly offering abortion ever since Richard Nixon set up the funding program in 1970.

But, again, you're all good with mine and everyone elses ''hard earned taxes'' going toward that. Right?

But your okay with mine going toward deleting other people's children. Right?
Yes as long as their citizens and are not missionaries.

Would you feel the same if your hard earned tax money go for Muslim missionaries??

Forum List

Back