I hope America FAILS.

(1)The OP does not need to "hope."

(2) A lot of people assume that it will.

(3) Hundreds of years ago, a horrific act took place in Virginia.

(4) We are now reaping what was sown on that fateful day.

(5) Every nation that has risen to the top has eventually fallen back.

(6) The United States of America is no exception.

A democrat here today was saying that America is collapsing and democrats don't say the economy is great.

EvilEyeFleegle
Don't misquote me asswipe. First, I'm not a Democrat..or a Republican. Partisan politics bore me to tears..since they lie and spin constantly. One can be to the left of center and not be a Democrat. I'm pretty sure that I did not say that Democrats don't say the economy is great--I said that I don't care what partisans on a political board post.
Second, I defy you to find where I said America was collapsing..in fact, I said exactly the opposite.
Thirdly, I'm not seeing where anyone in your post says the economy is 'great'. The quote was that a former Trump advisor admitted that he was wrong in his recession prediction and that Biden's economy was strong. Which it seems to be, at the moment. Although I dispute the label "Biden's economy" since the President actually has very little to do with whatever the economy does~

"I am thinking you are a quitter, a traitor, or both."
Or he's fanboying on Mel Gibson in Mad Max?
---------------------------------------------------------

LAND O' GOSHEN! that reads like exactly what I have been thinking since ~2007 or so!"

"Since 2007"?......Well, mein freund, you've had 17yrs to right your ship.....and yet, here you are, whining even now.

What ever happened to the American get-up-and-go ethic of git-er-done?
America seemingly has a sad demographic of whiners, complainers, do-nothings, and ne'er-do-wells.

Other than those slow-leaks, I love America. USA! USA! USA!

You see that same sentiment posted here by conservatives all the time. “we’re screwed”, “its all over”, “I no longer care”....

Its what they do when they are not in the Oval Office, they hope the whole thing burns down.
Don't have to hope, your side is screwing things up all by yourselves.

you should watch a press conference once in a while.
Perhaps you watch too many?
Surely everyone knows that the White House and Congressional pressers exist for spin and damage control?
Perhaps they say everything is just fine..although I've never heard such, but intelligent folk know to filter every Governmental release through the lens of politics.
Pretty routine, although I did often watch Trump pressers..they were just so damn entertaining!

A telling gif--Trump's State of the Union speech:

1706911887359.gif

S

Perhaps you watch too many?
no.....you made the claim. im simply saying if you haven't seen what you claim you haven't seen, just watch some WH press briefings. You will get brought up to speed quickly.

and for someone who claims they aren't a democrat, you sure are making a lot of excuses for.......yep.....democrats.

no.....you made the claim. im simply saying if you haven't seen what you claim you haven't seen, just watch some WH press briefings. You will get brought up to speed quickly.

and for someone who claims they aren't a democrat, you sure are making a lot of excuses for.......yep.....democrats.
Oh...those excuses exist for all sides..red ducks and blue ducks quacking at one another, while gorging on our grain.

Good thing for all of us that what you call the Deep State i.e. the Civil service, is the only thing keeping this country rollin'.

I don't want America to fail, but I do want ZOG to fail. There'll be a lot of pain when our system collapses, but it will be worth it.

I don't want America to fail, but I do want ZOG to fail. There'll be a lot of pain when our system collapses, but it will be worth it.
LOL@ZOG!

Does that old chestnut still linger on?

I wonder if extremism is something codified into Western society? These archetypes tend to have lifelines measured in generations eh?

ZOG. Dare I hope for some Illuminati Trilateral conspiracy? Old ones are the best one, I guess~

Your Racist America is indeed collapsing--however, the aspirational America embodied by the words, "All men are created equal" and "Liberty and Justice for all" is doing pretty well....despite your ilks best efforts...Trump et al.
Blacks owned 1 million white slaves in Africa.

Our economy is awful today bc of BLM politics.

The black, the Jew, the Indian owned slaves and engaged in warfare just like the white man did.

Blacks owned 1 million white slaves in Africa.

Our economy is awful today bc of BLM politics.

The black, the Jew, the Indian owned slaves and engaged in warfare just like the white man did.
errr...so? Do you somehow feel that because some people of color owned slaves that somehow it made it better?
All human cultures engage in warfare. It is one of the human constants.

BLM politics are already in the rear-view mirror, you just can't see that.

You seem so clueless. The issue isn't about slavery..who owned who..it's about having one culture milk the others for centuries, building themselves a culture and a civilization at the other's expense. America's greatest achievement were often at the expense of the minority, the immigrant and the People of Color.
It is not, and has never been, just about Black people.

BTW..when you realize that of slaveowners in America by race..White folk still owned well over 90% it all seems a bit silly, to me.

errr...so? Do you somehow feel that because some people of color owned slaves that somehow it made it better?
All human cultures engage in warfare. It is one of the human constants.

BLM politics are already in the rear-view mirror, you just can't see that.

You seem so clueless. The issue isn't about slavery..who owned who..it's about having one culture milk the others for centuries, building themselves a culture and a civilization at the other's expense. America's greatest achievement were often at the expense of the minority, the immigrant and the People of Color.
It is not, and has never been, just about Black people.

BTW..when you realize that of slaveowners in America by race..White folk still owned well over 90% it all seems a bit silly, to me.

All people descend from conquerors and victims.

No honorable American, Turk, Indian, Jew, Arab, Chinese, ie would insult their ancestors and suggest they had an “evil systemic racist history.”

No need for you to engage in personal attacks. Attack the argument, not the person. I’m not calling you clueless don’t do the same to me.

Jesus warned us about lying, and it is a big lie to suggest America had a unique evil racist history.

We have a bad country today. A 50 year high inflation. We had a much better country in the 1940s a better middle-class for black and whites and a better nuclear family. Today the divorce rate is astronomical …..young people are more depressed and lonely, and on drugs than they have ever been.

Forum List

Back