I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

I agree there was no happy ending to be had in Afghanistan, we should have left 10 years ago if not more. Had we stayed 10 more the results would have been the same.

None of that changes the fact Biden made some very stupid choices along the way as to how to get out. The first being moving the date we were going to leave back so he could make a made for TV moment on 9/11.
Americans were rightfully pissed when Afghanistan went back to the Taliban the minute we left. We wasted 20 years, untold lives and $2 trillion trying to create the impossible.

Biden took the blame

Yet he follows the exact same policies as Trump.

It wouldn't matter if Trump did nothing for four years or if he cured Cancer and AIDS.

The press declared Trump as "worse than Hitler" even before he won the election and unrelentingly made sure he would receive no credit from them for anything he did and blame for anything they could make up that he didn't.

And, thanks to a over-hyped epidemic, a collusive press and postal union, where both candidates managed to win more votes than the Barak Obama despite a record low turnout at the polls, the "Anyone but Trump" crowd managed to do illegally that which they tried several times to do legally, kick out the man who they hated primarily because of the color of his hair.

The only reason anyone voted for Biden, a man with no policies and all the personal warmth and charisma of a snow pea, was that he wasn't Trump.

Sinajuavi
Its a pandemic shit for brains. Didn't matter who was in the WH. Who said what or who did what once that pandemic hit our shores people were going to die.

Trump did loads. He had the mask people ramp up production. He had vents ready to go where needed and he even had a hospital ship anchored in NY harbor. A ship they never used.

You want to blame someone then blame the Chinese. If they had locked their country down none of the rest of the world would have had to deal with their virus. Every death is on the Chinese along with every ruined economy.

Americans were rightfully pissed when Afghanistan went back to the Taliban the minute we left. We wasted 20 years, untold lives and $2 trillion trying to create the impossible.

Biden took the blame

Nobody would have cared what happened in Afghanistan had the American people been out when it happened.

Yep, that was why Joe Biteme stopped the work on the Keystone pipeline day one, thus killing 10s of thousands of well paid union guys jobs, and all those working to support those guys, stopped allowing drilling in the US on public land, then begged OPEC to produce more oil, nope, Joe Biteme has "ALMOST" nothing to do with high gasoline prices. Again i point to the intelligence chart.

View attachment 553464
Keystone had nothing to do with US oil supply.

There were a few thousand temporary jobs and a hundred or so permanent ones.

Intelligent, thoughtful, logical people look at facts instead of parroting fox news talking points.

rightwinger
No a stolen election cost him the election.

Oh and once that pandemic hit our shores people were going to die. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Didn't matter who was in the WH. Who said what or who did what. Once it hit our shores people were going to die.

You want to assign blame then blame the Chinese. If they had locked their country down the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with their virus.

They are responsible for every death and every ruined economy worldwide.

where both candidates managed to win more votes than the Barak Obama despite a record low turnout at the polls,

low turnout? Are you on drugs?

Voter turn out was the highest since 1960.

Also, there were 26 million more people of voter age in 2020 than in 2008.

rightwinger
No a stolen election cost him the election.

Oh and once that pandemic hit our shores people were going to die. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Didn't matter who was in the WH. Who said what or who did what. Once it hit our shores people were going to die.

You want to assign blame then blame the Chinese. If they had locked their country down the rest of the world wouldn't have had to deal with their virus.

They are responsible for every death and every ruined economy worldwide.
He just lost.

Time to get over it.

It wouldn't matter if Trump did nothing for four years or if he cured Cancer and AIDS.

The press declared Trump as "worse than Hitler" even before he won the election and unrelentingly made sure he would receive no credit from them for anything he did and blame for anything they could make up that he didn't.

And, thanks to a over-hyped epidemic, a collusive press and postal union, where both candidates managed to win more votes than the Barak Obama despite a record low turnout at the polls, the "Anyone but Trump" crowd managed to do illegally that which they tried several times to do legally, kick out the man who they hated primarily because of the color of his hair.

The only reason anyone voted for Biden, a man with no policies and all the personal warmth and charisma of a snow pea, was that he wasn't Trump.
Agreed. The question is why all the hatred by the establishment for Trump. By any objective analysis, Trump’s policies were no different than O or W. He did criticize the establishment including the MSM. This apparently is the unforgivable sin, even though his policies benefited the establishment.

fncceo
Yup it was all the mail in ballots. You know the ones that were in boxes under desks. The ones delivered in the night and counted long after the counters had gone home.

Sure wasn't those that showed up at the polls.

The number of votes was a record high ... suspiciously high

had Trump won there would have been no suspicions by you people, you could not be more transparent.

actual turn-out at the polls was astonishingly low.

Some of us have brains and voted from home instead of standing in a 2 hour long line 30 degree weather. My vote from home was just as secure as your vote in person.

Agreed. The question is why all the hatred by the establishment for Trump. By any objective analysis, Trump’s policies were no different than O or W. He did criticize the establishment including the MSM. This apparently is the unforgivable sin, even though his policies benefited the establishment.

It is all an act, WWE style hatred.

And astonishingly difficult to verify.

Is it?

I had to request my ballot using personal information only me or an ID thief knows. Then when it arrived I had to sign the envelope and send it back. I was able to track it from post office to elections office to processing to tabulating, all using a ballot number known only to me. My wife and son voted the same way, my son had to go to the elections office and prove it was his ballot since his signature did not match the one on file.

how is that any worse than me walking up and saying "yep, I am here" and voting?

Is it?

I had to request my ballot using personal information only me or an ID thief knows. Then when it arrived I had to sign the envelope and send it back. I was able to track it from post office to elections office to processing to tabulating, all using a ballot number known only to me. My wife and son voted the same way, my son had to go to the elections office and prove it was his ballot since his signature did not match the one on file.

how is that any worse than me walking up and saying "yep, I am here" and voting?

It would be very difficult (read glaringly obvious) to claim that the an empty suit received 20 million more votes than Obama, the most charismatic candidate since Reagan, if all over the country we saw empty polling places (as we did in 2020).

But, we are supposed to believe that millions of extra postal votes miraculously found their way to union-run post offices after Trump was significantly ahead in every swing state.

174.jpg

The number of votes was a record high ... suspiciously high ... actual turn-out at the polls was astonishingly low.
You, my friend, have fallen down the rabbit hole of conspiratorial thinking. For you:

1634646385746.jpg

Last edited:
It would be very difficult (read glaringly obvious) to claim that the an empty suit received 20 million more votes than Obama, the most charismatic candidate since Reagan, if all over the country we saw empty polling places (as we did in 2020).

Not really when you consider the growth in the voting age population and take into account Biden got a lower percent of the vote than did Obama.

You also ignore the fact Biden was running again a historically unpopular president. Yes, he had his rabid worshipers like you, but the vast majority of the country did not like the man as POTUS.

Forum List

Back