I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

Golfing Gator
I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Your boy Bidung created a crisis at our border and he sure didn't handle the Stan very well. Oh he got most out but he left some along with billions of dollars worth of military equipment that the Taliban now has.

Oh and what crisis didn't Trump handle. LOL

Because we are intelligent, thoughtful and logical.
It is not normal for people to vote in men and women who gouge you constantly. The next real tax cut for the whole lower working class will be the first by a Prog since Kennedy. And Kennedy was not a Prog. Progs play politics when giving things back within groups.

Free shit?
Trump is a traitor who attempted insurrection. You are a traitor for supporting him. There is no grey area in this. You are a traitor and deserve to be treated as such.

Unplug yourself from the fountain of lies which sustains your "thinking", or else move to Russia now, where you'll love the decisive leadership style of the blood-soaked Putin.

Two reasons, in order: 1. The Issues. 2. Temperament -- the belief that this country is far better than the bigoted, childish, arrogant ignorance of Trumpism.

There ya go. It just ain't that complicated or mysterious.

Biden, on his best day, is mediocre. I'd MUCH rather have voted third party. But the choice, at this moment, was clear.
The media/entertainers wing of the globalists brainwashed you. The morons of the Prog political class kept whipping up hatred. Trump was no worse verbally then a Prog. And Repub voters are not used to that.

Golfing Gator
I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Your boy Bidung created a crisis at our border and he sure didn't handle the Stan very well. Oh he got most out but he left some along with billions of dollars worth of military equipment that the Taliban now has.

See post #79 for my views on Biden. I dislike him as much as I do Trump. You people are so boring, anyone that does not worship Trump has to be a Biden lover. It would never occur to you that someone might not care for either.

Trump could not handle COIVD as is evidenced by the damage done to our country under his final year in office.

Golfing Gator

Lies. Afghanistan was messed by Trumpolini's deal with the Taliban, whom he apparently admires. The crisis at the border occurred due to conditions in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Haiti. Just how did Biden create that situation?

Are you really this stupid? Have years of white-right media watching finally melted your brain?

Republicans should be glad they ended up with Biden instead of Liz Warren or Bernie Sanders
Biden is a moderate
Also, with all the crisis happening all at once, I can't imagine what it would be like with any other Democrat without his years of experience, even if he is slower than he was.... There is a ton of things hitting us simultaneously that he's having to handle. HOLY CRAP!

Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?​

Mostly because we're intelligent, thoughtful, logical people instead of conspiracy swilling cultist whack-jobs following a demagogue.

But partially just to piss you guys off.

Golfing Gator

Trump utterly botched the COVID response, and encouraged spoiled-brat misfits to flaunt the protocols, resulting in many deaths. How many in the USA must die due to Trump's malfeasance before he gets some blame for it?

And of course the Jan. 6 attempted insurrection justifies Trumpolini spending the rest of his miserable life in a Federal prison. I'd prefer a public hanging, however.

You Trumpoids are not welcome here and you are going to pay for the evil you've done.

Golfing Gator

Great Presidents thrive in a crisis

Trump just wished COVID would go away so it wouldn’t affect his re-election chances

Cost him the election

The media/entertainers wing of the globalists brainwashed you. The morons of the Prog political class kept whipping up hatred. Trump was no worse verbally then a Prog. And Repub voters are not used to that.
Oh really, and you're a psychologist who knows about brainwashing? Yet you fill yourself with what media information? The lies from Tucker and Sean? And you believe every word, eh...

Trump is a traitor and criminal on many counts. His supporters are all traitors. Get out of my country.

Lies. Afghanistan was messed by Trumpolini's deal with the Taliban, whom he apparently admires.

Leaving Afghanistan was the right thing to do, but Biden did it in the worst possible way. He never should have moved the date back so he could have a made for TV moment on 9/11.

he crisis at the border occurred due to conditions in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Haiti. Just how did Biden create that situation?

I did not say he created it, just that he is handling it in a shitty manner.

Are you really this stupid? Have years of white-right media watching finally melted your brain?

This is why I love these forums. In the same thread I am a Biden lover and rightwing nut at the same fucking time!

You sheep on either side are exactly the same.

I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?​

Anyone who watched the events of Jan 6 understands why we needed to elect Joe Biden

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
It is far more than Trump being a braggart. Trump is becoming a fascist dictator. He refused to accept the checks and balances that the Constitution placed on a President. He appointed judges who ignore the Constitution to allow him to bypass Congress. Now he is trying to rig the elections by making it harder for people who might oppose him to vote. They are attacking free speech rights in this country.

The fact is that Biden is trying to help people but Republicans are blocking everything. They are trying to take this country over a financial cliff just for a 30 second ad.

A President does not control gas prices. The reason prices dropped was because of the pandemic. Oil prices were dropping when Trump brokered a deal with OPEC+ which includes Russia to cut production. That is when oil prices and gas prices started rising. Americans are being hammered thanks to 2 cartels. The first is OPEC which supposedly is composed of countries Trump supposedly made treaties with these countries. Americans are also being hammered by shale oil producers who have formed a cartel to control production. The winners are the rich shareholders who have become big winners during the pandemic.

The US has never been energy independent. We still imported oil. The rise in oil production started under Obama.

Trump constantly downplayed the coronavirus even though he knew it was far more serious than he let on. He appointed quacks like Scott Atlas who lied to Americans about the coronavirus. Even though the vaccine was developed under Trump, he didn't buy enough so there were severe shortages. When Biden took over, he bought all the dosed the companies had. That is when the vaccine became widely available.

Obama was 100% right on coal. No one wants coal plants in their backyard. Even Trump was unable to save coal because of this.

US oil production rose under Obama. However shale oil producers have formed a cartel to keep prices high.

Under cap and trade that is not necessarily thrue.

Obama may have wanted single payer but what he put together was a hybrid. Republicans wanted to do nothing at all.

Manufacturing jobs started coming back under Obama. Companies started onshoringtheir facilities to maintain tighter control. Neither Obama nor Trump are responsible for this.

Essentially the rich had to pay a little more in taxes. The rich are getting richer thanks to the Republican tax cuts. Yet when we talk about a childcare tax credit and a child tax credit which would lift many families out of poverty, big business and Republicans say hell no.

Republicans tried to do away with all regulation. They wanted to allow companies to pollute the air and water just to save a few bucks. Those few buc ks went directly into the pockets of rich investors.

There were valid reasons for not allowing the Keystone pipeline. Those jobs would have been temporary.

Thesd rich are profiting mightily from the coronavirus. Yet when workers ask for their share, the rich say hell no. The top 1% own 27% of the nation's wealth while the middle 60% control 26.7% of the wealth which is unprecedented. The tax increases that are being contemplated are very small. The top tax rate would go back to 39.6%. Business tax rates would go up to 26% which would still be well below the 35% it was originally. The capital gains rate would go up by a small amount.

This is the most delusional post I’ve every read.

Leaving Afghanistan was the right thing to do, but Biden did it in the worst possible way. He never should have moved the date back so he could have a made for TV moment on 9/11.
There was no happy ending to be had in Afghanistan
They were never going to have a western democracy without being propped up by the US

Biden got us out and avoided the temptation to increase troops on the ground

Sinajuavi
Bullshit. Trump made a deal with the Taliban to get all of our people and equipment out safely. Bidung took over and fucked it all up.

Bidung got rid of all the rules Trump had going on at the border which made it quite secure. We now have another million illegals in our country. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. All because Bidung got rid of what Trump did to secure the border.

Trump had Mexico send their army to their Southern border to stop those convoys of SA idiots from reaching our border. Any that did had to wait in Mexico for their court date.

Now your boy Bidung is bussing and flying them all over the country. Many have the Chinese virus. He's dumping them in cities and town all across the country.

Anyone can see who the stupid and brain dead one is and it ain't me. Good Lord.

There was no happy ending to be had in Afghanistan
They were never going to have a western democracy without being propped up by the US

Biden got us out and avoided the temptation to increase troops on the ground

I agree there was no happy ending to be had in Afghanistan, we should have left 10 years ago if not more. Had we stayed 10 more the results would have been the same.

None of that changes the fact Biden made some very stupid choices along the way as to how to get out. The first being moving the date we were going to leave back so he could make a made for TV moment on 9/11.

Forum List

Back