I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?

Yep, that was why Joe Biteme stopped the work on the Keystone pipeline day one, thus killing 10s of thousands of well paid union guys jobs, and all those working to support those guys, stopped allowing drilling in the US on public land, then begged OPEC to produce more oil, nope, Joe Biteme has "ALMOST" nothing to do with high gasoline prices. Again i point to the intelligence chart.

View attachment 553464

Bullshit from the beginning of your post to the end.

Thousands of jobs were not lost when the Keystone Pipeline was cancelled. 1000 temporary jobs were lost.

No drilling was stopped on publicly owned lands. They stopped giving drilling leases on publicly owned land. Existing leases still allow drilling.

And then there's you continuing bullshit on OPEC - which lowered production by 8 million barrels a day during the pandemic, and is now slow to start up production.

If you didn't lie, you'd never post.

You forgot this:

safe_image.php
There are several things that Trump needs to consider. The catholic church is not as pristine as he thinks. That is a God hating church. That God hating church hates the sight of God's image, which is us, without clothing. There is as much truth in the church as there is in the Muslim mind, reading their books. That church made people think that money is our friend. Money sits there, not being the friend of anyone. We need to be each others friend. The absence of money will bring people together in a peacful way. God is peacful, wanting all to be peacful. God will do what he can to give what he in another requests. The ask and receive is horizontal, not vertical, like the church makes people to beleive. Jesus will judge as to who has Jesus in their mind, and who does not have Jesus in their mind. Fear him. Jesus will be reasonable with his requests, through a person.
People need to give zoophilia and pedophilia peace, not attacking them. Don't be bothered seeing gays doing their kind of sex. There is no saving power in vexing people with what you say. The Left needs to unlearn church doctrine. Jesus did not teach us to attack. Jesus will attack they that attack. Reap what you sow. Harvest what you plant. The individual saves themselves being like Jesus who is not of the world. They will be unspotted.

Last edited:
I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454

"I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?"​

FEELINGS AND FREE SHIT...NOTHING MORE.

I truly would like to understand your thinking.
I have no argument with you regarding Trump being a braggart. A loud mouth. All those adjectives you come up with. But in my 60 years of working with bosses, the few that accomplished anything, i.e. got things done were like Trump! And Trump in 3 years because COVID devoured almost all of 2020 news, lives, etc. got things done!
Attached is a list of things Obama wanted and Biden wanted and some are happening now.
So I'm asking those few of you that look beyond the peccadilloes of Trump. Beyond his bragging, etc. and tell me how has Biden with 47 years of political experiences helped the country?
1) Look at today's gas prices: A year ago nationally $2.152... Today nationally $3.321 a $1.169 increase on 54%!

View attachment 553451
Why? look at the attached chart: Obama stopped for all purposes signing and Trump was increasing!
And these are just two charts showing the affect of Obama/Biden on our economy after Trump had done something that hadn't been done for 62 years by other presidents!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
So gas prices affect EVERYONE here but the attached sheet shows MORE ways Obama now Biden want to shut down our economy!
Why would any president want companies to go bankrupt? Obama did.
Why would any president want 500,000 people let go from 1,400 companies that pay $100 billion a year in taxes?
Why would any president want 34 million barrels of oil per month floating on the open ocean?
Truly those of you that I mentioned earlier that have some intelligence. Can't you look beyond the petty foibles of Trump and see HE GOT THINGS done in just 3 years! And by the way... some of you that are vaccinated... it was Trump's Operation Warp speed that got the FDA going to start in late 2020 vaccinations. Totally done by Trump!
View attachment 553453

View attachment 553454
The bottom line is not what things cost today. The bottom line is getting the world under control so your children and your grandchildren will be able to have some semblance of a decent life. These require long-range plans and it's not going to be cheap but doing nothing would be way more expensive and a lot more deadly. We need to address the biggest issues facing our nation and the planet. Biden is willing to try to do something about it before it's too late.

When a President, the representative of the largest consumer in the world (the American people) shows his hand and tells the world we will no longer produce our own oil, we will shut down the Keystone pipeline, says he'll aggressively cut carbon emissions and end the sales of gas burning autos what choice do you think he leaves oil producers?
Think once Tard.

Bullshit from the beginning of your post to the end.

Thousands of jobs were not lost when the Keystone Pipeline was cancelled. 1000 temporary jobs were lost.

No drilling was stopped on publicly owned lands. They stopped giving drilling leases on publicly owned land. Existing leases still allow drilling.

And then there's you continuing bullshit on OPEC - which lowered production by 8 million barrels a day during the pandemic, and is now slow to start up production.

If you didn't lie, you'd never post.
Like the common pig, he swallows whatever slop is layed down in front of him

I honestly want to know. Why do some of you intelligent, thoughtful and logical people support Biden?​

OK, I’ll give it a shot

Primarily because Biden offered a return to normalcy in the Presidency. Calm leadership without the daily drama.

Biden would listen to experts in science, medicine, economics, foreign policy rather than relying on his instincts

Biden was the best available Democrat who would keep the liberal wing in check and had a long history as a moderate
He also is one of the best democratic party politicians of the last 30-40 years when you look at his record over the length of his career. What, 5 terms in the Senate and the Presidency. Not too shabby.

He also is one of the best democratic party politicians of the last 30-40 years when you look at his record over the length of his career. What, 5 terms in the Senate and the Presidency. Not too shabby.

Yep...you're at the bottom of the chart. No doubt about it

Somehow, you make stupid look intelligent. Congrats.

Or, you could just admit you're a pathetic racist shit sack. But that would require honesty........ and you're morally bankrupt

Low fuel prices. Best economy in 50 years.
.... the gas was cheap because of a RECESSION. Why can't you idiots get that?

This is what you are implicitly crediting Trump for - a fucking recession as you talk up "best economy".

You just can't make this comedy up. Trumpsters haven't got a clue...which of course explains why they stick by that douchebag.

nope, nope, nope, now apologize to the morons, for comparing their intelligence with the Joe Biden Voter.

As you can see Morons are two levels higher on the intelligence chart.
View attachment 553476<--------------------Let's Go Brandon
Sure beats the intelligence level of idiots who voted for this moron.

July 5, 2021
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

The revolutionary forces was never named after Washington.
The Fort McHenry battle didn't happen for another 39 years.
And there were no fucking airports in 1775.

Forum List

Back