I have returned from the mountain

Mediocre? /frowning.

Well, if your posts are so mediocre, MountainMan, why is this the best Introductory Thread I've ever seen with all your pals jumping in and egging you on to stay? I have a fib-o-meter, and the word, "mediocre" is waving the little red bs flag. ;)

Mediocre? /frowning.

Well, if your posts are so mediocre, MountainMan, why is this the best Introductory Thread I've ever seen with all your pals jumping in and egging you on to stay? I have a fib-o-meter, and the word, "mediocre" is waving the little red bs flag. ;)
My friends must only remember the good stuff. :)

Mediocre? /frowning.

Haven't you heard? That's all that's important.

We flush the bad stuff, and don't worry about it any more.

So get out there and play some! It's fun! :D

Mediocre? /frowning.

I've poked my nose into a few threads.

That's not good enough. You must have fun because so many people above love you, that's most plain to me. Play the field, and don't let toadies get ya down.

Like yer ma most likely said a few times to your young self, "Go out and play now!" :eusa_angel:

That's not good enough. You must have fun because so many people above love you, that's most plain to me. Play the field, and don't let toadies get ya down.

Like yer ma most likely said a few times to your young self, "Go out and play now!" :eusa_angel:
And me dad used to say "Get yer lazy ass back to work". :lol:

I've received some grief from people for not informing them of my name change from MountainMan to alan1, so I decided to post a public notification here.

During my travels about the vast WWW while I was away, I started using my real name of alan as a screen name. It felt odd to me to continue to carry the MountainMan moniker. Unfortunately, the name Alan was already in use here (by some person that has failed to make posts), so I had to add the 1 onto the end of my name.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

A Monty Python welcome Alan (that used to be MountanMain but who was always really Alan) to the middle of the thread.

:thup:

Forum List

Back