I have now turned on Sean Hannity and I'm a conservative

I like Hannity, and he makes a lot of sense on the issues, but what's scary is that the GOP could be as bad as the left are, because they are sell outs just like they have always been, in fact they are the ones who brought on Obama and his crew in the first place.

There's a big difference between the general election for president and congressional elections. In general independents matter and so do minorites. Th reason why Obama got elected was because of the congressional incompitency and close shut downs due to the GOP. They were obstructonists. Only republicans like that hence the big gains last NOV and lack of liberals voting. . Need more than republicans to win the Presidency. Fact of politics.
You stopped sounding smart as soon as you spewed that the GOP shut down the government. It takes two parties to shut down the government, something anyone except a complete Leftist hack like yourself understands. And anyway the government never actually shuts down; I could only wish it actually did and no back pay was given to furloughed employees. And we don't take advice from our enemies.

Never said that.

The Repubs have shut down the government twice. That threat has completely replaced legislating for them.
Actually if Democrats could negotiate, do a yearly budget, create a budget in the first place and not have waited to the very last second.. In essence do the job they were elected to do, the government wouldn't have supposedly closed.

Luckily, the Democrats have been noticed, got their asses kicked out of majority power and are considered inept losers by most of the concerned and voting American citizens.

The OP sounds like another Starkey, bucs90, g5000 Fake Republican

I represent what the republican party was founded on. Smaller government, lower taxes, low national debt, business friendly. You'll see this start to show it's head come Jan. However, if you are looking for total Obama opposition you can forget it till 2016. That would be political suicide in a General election in 2016.

The ONLY way to win in 2016 is to pass legislation to Obama and you can't do that by moving to the extreme right

So you're a "conservative" and you consider Republicans in congress to be "extreme right?" Seriously? You are confused about something.

The cruz's and Bachmans yes. the want to divide their party and they don't realize the political consequences. Another words, they are fucking crazy. They should wait till the GOP wins the Presidency. Morons.

It's like this... When we win the presidency in 2016 the GOP will be forced to move toward the far right the cruz's and bachmans and Ryans on fiscal issues involving paying down debt, which automatically requires smaller Government. Win win for everybody.

The tea party hasn't proposed anything "extreme," they just want to ratchet back taxes a bit and spending a bit. We need serious cuts. And yet "conservatives" like you call their moderate cuts "extreme." If that's the case, why would you winning in 2016 make any difference? Look how W went on a spending orgy. You seem on course for that.

They are extreme because they want to use the power of the purse to stop Obama and shut down the government. Look at Paul Ryans budget proposal after the 2010 house sweep. That budget was passed by the entire house. It had extreme but necessary cuts. I'm not opposed and those cuts are still to come in early 2017.

Last edited:
The ONLY way to win in 2016 is to pass legislation to Obama and you can't do that by moving to the extreme right

So you're a "conservative" and you consider Republicans in congress to be "extreme right?" Seriously? You are confused about something.

There's smart conservatives and really dumb conservatives I'm smart, and Bachman and Cruz are dumb.

Bill Oreilly just made Bachman look like a fool for saying to Obama bomb Iran. Oreilly said that would start ww3. Bachman brought up past examples and Oreilley kept saying Bachman that was Israel. Bachmann that was Israel.

God is she stupid. We let her run for President in 2010? wtf? God those candidates were a joke.

The old establishment Republicans that have been in office for decades are the solution? The Republicans who outspent Clinton when they gained power during the Bush years? They are now our saviors? If only we give Jeb Bush or Romney the Presidency?

The GOP deserves to lose, should lose, especially if they continue to be the problem.

Time for people to wise up and get behind Conservatives, not old tired Republicans who created the problem as much as Obama and the Democrats.
THANK YOU... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... !!!

The old establishment Republicans that have been in office for decades are the solution? The Republicans who outspent Clinton when they gained power during the Bush years? They are now our saviors? If only we give Jeb Bush or Romney the Presidency?

The GOP deserves to lose, should lose, especially if they continue to be the problem.

Time for people to wise up and get behind Conservatives, not old tired Republicans who created the problem as much as Obama and the Democrats.

She means that it's time the GOp moves closer to the right. It will happen next year and really happen in 2016. In stages. I agree completely.

She means that it's time the GOp moves closer to the right. It will happen next year and really happen in 2016. In stages. I agree completely.
She means it's time for the republican party to STOP moving to the LEFT, and start acting like CONSERVATIVES again. The problem is the old establishment republicans and old establishment democrats might disagree a little on a couple social issues, but when it comes to MONEY, and CRONINESS, there's not a damn bit of difference between the two, and that SHIT STAIN Karl Rove is nothing more than a mouth piece for the old establishment Washington dems and repubs. He's paid to spew his garbage. I'd like to kick him in the nads and tell him to STFU.

The republicans will NEVER survive unless they get back to their roots and run a CONSERVATIVE for president. If it's some RINO like Bush III or Romney again, you might as well say hello to MISSES president, either Hitlery or Warren.

Bill Oreilly just made Bachman look like a fool for saying to Obama bomb Iran. Oreilly said that would start ww3. Bachman brought up past examples and Oreilley kept saying Bachman that was Israel. Bachmann that was Israel.

God is she stupid. We let her run for President in 2010? wtf? God those candidates were a joke.
At least she's far smarter than Obama, Harry Reid and that dingbat Pelosi by any standard of judgement.

She means it's time for the republican party to STOP moving to the LEFT, and start acting like CONSERVATIVES again. The problem is the old establishment republicans and old establishment democrats might disagree a little on a couple social issues, but when it comes to MONEY, and CRONINESS, there's not a damn bit of difference between the two, and that SHIT STAIN Karl Rove is nothing more than a mouth piece for the old establishment Washington dems and repubs. He's paid to spew his garbage. I'd like to kick him in the nads and tell him to STFU.

The republicans will NEVER survive unless they get back to their roots and run a CONSERVATIVE for president. If it's some RINO like Bush III or Romney again, you might as well say hello to MISSES president, either Hitlery or Warren.

You really don't know politics do you. The GOp is pushed into a corner by their own doing. By passing the bills that they have passed since 2010 which reduce government and spending and national debt and reform entitlements. The thing is you need 60 votes and a Presidential signature. The GOP despite winning the senate last november didn't win 60 seats or 58 with the 2 independents. That mean politics till 2016. However, the GOP will control the game from here on out.

Everything the conservatives want they will get in 2016 if they shut the fuck up and not create a divide within the party between now and 2016. I'm talking about Cruz and Bachmann.

At least she's far smarter than Obama, Harry Reid and that dingbat Pelosi by any standard of judgement.

Let's just say we can do WAY............................. better.

The great news is it looks like there is a huge divide in the democratic party more than anything. It was AWESOME! watching that last night. I recorded it.

I represent what the republican party was founded on. Smaller government, lower taxes, low national debt, business friendly. You'll see this start to show it's head come Jan. However, if you are looking for total Obama opposition you can forget it till 2016. That would be political suicide in a General election in 2016.

Boehner represents a Congress that will give Obama everything he wants

Obama can't get anything he wants without giving into the GOP, hence the lame duck. That's what happens when you lose control of the legislative branch. Gov 101. The speaker is gearing up for balls mania next year on multiple fronts.

There's smart conservatives and really dumb conservatives I'm smart, and Bachman and Cruz are dumb.

The liberal media leads you by the nose, that isn't so smart.

I lead myself. Always have.

Buying into leftists stereotypes of conservatives does so much for countering liberalism. Wait, it will, we just need to wait another election, then they'll do it, we'll see. That is what Republicans have said all my life, I'm 51 now, hasn't happened yet. I left the party 25 years ago, it's still the same...

Buying into leftists stereotypes of conservatives does so much for countering liberalism. Wait, it will, we just need to wait another election, then they'll do it, we'll see. That is what Republicans have said all my life, I'm 51 now, hasn't happened yet. I left the party 25 years ago, it's still the same...

My way is working. See I said what I'm saying now in 2009, then in 2010 they took the house, and I said in 2014 they'd take the senate and they did, now I'm saying in 2016 they will take the white house and gain a 60 vote majority in the senate, and with my political mind they will. When liberalsim show it's true ugly head like no other time in history like it has the last 6 years and has physically hurt the american people, then the other party will gain control out of default. Likely for a 8 year period.

Obama can't get anything he wants without giving into the GOP, hence the lame duck. That's what happens when you lose control of the legislative branch. Gov 101. The speaker is gearing up for balls mania next year on multiple fronts.

What did Obama "Give"?

Forum List

Back