I have now turned on Sean Hannity and I'm a conservative

I agree with Hannity on getting rid of John Boehner, toooo toooo Establishment. We need a fiscal butt kicker that doesn't mind saying what they "truly" believe and following through on it honestly.

:laugh2: .. Boehner is a self made disappointment and a laughing stock ..:crybaby:

There's nothing easier to replace than a leader. The honest agitator is much harder to replace.

Greg

I agree with Hannity on getting rid of John Boehner, toooo toooo Establishment. We need a fiscal butt kicker that doesn't mind saying what they "truly" believe and following through on it honestly.

:laugh2: .. Boehner is a self made disappointment and a laughing stock ..:crybaby:

There's nothing easier to replace than a leader. The honest agitator is much harder to replace.

Greg
Hey how about a sexy women with morals, brains and a butt kicking attitude, I like those....?

Greg
Hey how about a sexy women with morals, brains and a butt kicking attitude, I like those....?

Women with morals, brains and butt kicking attitude....very much so. Any base observations are a mere complication.

Greg

Hannity is not some be all end all to conservatism and neither is Rush. The sooner people stop putting them & their ilk on pedestals the better. They are entertainers, and nothing more.

The talkers inform me daily of what is really happening not only inside the beltway but across the country and internationally . They tackle political and social issues in depth. The guests are excellent.

I appreciate what they do.
I guess you're entertained then huh. Lol

That I am. :)

Rush is fabulously funny. Levin does my screaming for me. Hannity has excellent guests.

Savage brings an interesting intellectual twist. The Red Eye guys are my new two favorites at night.

I get channels coast to coast and I can listen wherever I am. Not stuck in front of a television. Joe Pags is excellent. Ditto Cunningham.

Charles Adler and Roy Green are two awesome Canuck talkers.

Beats the hell out of the tube. And the talkers make politics fun. Well most of the time.

:lol:

No damn wonder you come off as a right wing whack job. You have brainwashed YOUR SELF.With a little help from your "friends". Who btw really appreciate your listening. Your hero's multi millions paycheck is dependent on those advertising dollars. LMAO.

Hannity is a tool. I wish one of his guests would point their finger right in his stupid face like he does to them.

I like Hannity, and he makes a lot of sense on the issues, but what's scary is that the GOP could be as bad as the left are, because they are sell outs just like they have always been, in fact they are the ones who brought on Obama and his crew in the first place.
I don't trust any metrosexual who gets his hair cut every day and tries to pass himself of as something he isn't.

I think he is a closet gay, to tell the truth.

And that stupid "county music" that introduces his radio show makes my skin crawl.

I can't hit off fast enough when he comes on the radio or tv.

I'd rather watch MSNBC than Hannity the Vanity.

It all could be because he looks just like my brother.

Hannity is not some be all end all to conservatism and neither is Rush. The sooner people stop putting them & their ilk on pedestals the better. They are entertainers, and nothing more.

The talkers inform me daily of what is really happening not only inside the beltway but across the country and internationally . They tackle political and social issues in depth. The guests are excellent.

I guess you're entertained then huh. Lol

That I am. :)

Rush is fabulously funny. Levin does my screaming for me. Hannity has excellent guests.

Savage brings an interesting intellectual twist. The Red Eye guys are my new two favorites at night.

I get channels coast to coast and I can listen wherever I am. Not stuck in front of a television. Joe Pags is excellent. Ditto Cunningham.

Charles Adler and Roy Green are two awesome Canuck talkers.

Beats the hell out of the tube. And the talkers make politics fun. Well most of the time.

:lol:
I catch Rush on long road trips.

I think the DNC pays him to lose elections Republicans should win.

The whole "Sandra Fuck the Slut" thing made people stay home in droves.

Many women I know that are concerned about jobs and the economy would have voted for Romney were it not for Rush and the Fluke thing.

LOL People taking the world views from an obese junkie and a whiney voiced idiot. Oh well, they are 'Conservatives'.
No mention of Beckel the degenerate dry drunk or Ed "**** is an OK word for Dems to use" Shultz?

Both fatter than Rush, more obnoxious, and of course, less watched.

Rush's money is what pisses the left off.

They are the ones that tune in a listen to every word.

Hannity is a lightweight in the brains department , I never understood his popularity :dunno:

Anybody watch his program and when Karl Rove was telling him why the speaker did what he did, which was politically smart, and Hannity cut him off unpurpose? LOL!

Look conservatives,

The people elected us to take over Government. We don't have the 60 votes in the house on key issues like appealing Obamacare etc.. Therefore the politics continue till 2016. The ONLY way to win in 2016 is to pass legislation to Obama and you can't do that by moving to the extreme right. We would be blamed for a Government shut down and not doing what the voters in a general election would want which is for congress to pass bills by showing competency. Once we control the senate and Presidency in 2016 then everything Obama did will be reversed or severely revised so it fails on it's own and we can replace it.

The voters who voted for the GOP we both Independents and rw'rs. Independents aren't on board with conservatives and don't want a Gov shut down and more divide. They want passed bills sent to Obamas desk.

Hannity can't see the big picture and before hannity's show on the kelly file, which is a much better balanced show, she had a guy from capital hill who is an expert on procedure and getting to the root of all of this, and he said this bill provide no new funding for ACA. That the funding was already given to it months ago in September.

Hannity is about to get let go on Foxnews like Glenn Beck for being too radical and biased as he is a danger to the GOP and costing them the next election. Mark my words. That was why he was moved back to 10pm, and the fair and balanced Megan Kelly took his place.

Michelle Bachman and that other guy who tonight tried to attack the speaker don't realize that they will always be a minority in Congress and if the further divide the GOP, then they will lose elections and that means they all lose Michelle, Rush L, Hannity and everybody else including all americans GOP or liberal.

Time to face reality.
You have to take Hannity for what he is a conservative talk show host playing stuff up for ratings he's where the people looking for conservative red meat go you don't go to him for news or any kind of a balanced debate.

I like Hannity, and he makes a lot of sense on the issues, but what's scary is that the GOP could be as bad as the left are, because they are sell outs just like they have always been, in fact they are the ones who brought on Obama and his crew in the first place.

There's a big difference between the general election for president and congressional elections. In general independents matter and so do minorites. Th reason why Obama got elected was because of the congressional incompitency and close shut downs due to the GOP. They were obstructonists. Only republicans like that hence the big gains last NOV and lack of liberals voting. . Need more than republicans to win the Presidency. Fact of politics.
You stopped sounding smart as soon as you spewed that the GOP shut down the government. It takes two parties to shut down the government, something anyone except a complete Leftist hack like yourself understands. And anyway the government never actually shuts down; I could only wish it actually did and no back pay was given to furloughed employees. And we don't take advice from our enemies.

STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

news.jpg

news.jpg

There's a big difference between the general election for president and congressional elections. In general independents matter and so do minorites. Th reason why Obama got elected was because of the congressional incompitency and close shut downs due to the GOP. They were obstructonists. Only republicans like that hence the big gains last NOV and lack of liberals voting. . Need more than republicans to win the Presidency. Fact of politics.
You stopped sounding smart as soon as you spewed that the GOP shut down the government. It takes two parties to shut down the government, something anyone except a complete Leftist hack like yourself understands. And anyway the government never actually shuts down; I could only wish it actually did and no back pay was given to furloughed employees. And we don't take advice from our enemies.

Never said that.

I never watched him. And I actualy cant watch him.

It`s not because of his views, because I dont even know what they are.

I just can stand listening to people who have high pitched voices.

I dont know why that is to be honest, I just start feeling annoyed when someone talks to me in a high pitched voice.

You don't miss anything.

Watching him kills brain cells.

Really. He is reactionary and incredibly dishonest.

Forum List

Back