I have now turned on Sean Hannity and I'm a conservative

So you're a "conservative" and you consider Republicans in congress to be "extreme right?" Seriously? You are confused about something.

There's smart conservatives and really dumb conservatives I'm smart, and Bachman and Cruz are dumb.

The liberal media leads you by the nose, that isn't so smart.

I lead myself. Always have.

Buying into leftists stereotypes of conservatives does so much for countering liberalism. Wait, it will, we just need to wait another election, then they'll do it, we'll see. That is what Republicans have said all my life, I'm 51 now, hasn't happened yet. I left the party 25 years ago, it's still the same...

My way is working. See I said what I'm saying now in 2009, then in 2010 they took the house, and I said in 2014 they'd take the senate and they did, now I'm saying in 2016 they will take the white house and gain a 60 vote majority in the senate, and with my political mind they will. When liberalsim show it's true ugly head like no other time in history like it has the last 6 years and has physically hurt the american people, then the other party will gain control out of default. Likely for a 8 year period.

"they" not "we"

The OP sounds like another Starkey, bucs90, g5000 Fake Republican

I represent what the republican party was founded on. Smaller government, lower taxes, low national debt, business friendly. You'll see this start to show it's head come Jan. However, if you are looking for total Obama opposition you can forget it till 2016. That would be political suicide in a General election in 2016.

Boehner represents a Congress that will give Obama everything he wants

Obama can't get anything he wants without giving into the GOP, hence the lame duck. That's what happens when you lose control of the legislative branch. Gov 101. The speaker is gearing up for balls mania next year on multiple fronts.

What did Obama "Give"?

Since the democrats control the government still he didn't have to give much at all. However, it was in the GOP best political advantage to get most of this stuff behind them for real real political fight still to come. Now come Jan 15 that will all change.

There's smart conservatives and really dumb conservatives I'm smart, and Bachman and Cruz are dumb.

The liberal media leads you by the nose, that isn't so smart.

I lead myself. Always have.

Buying into leftists stereotypes of conservatives does so much for countering liberalism. Wait, it will, we just need to wait another election, then they'll do it, we'll see. That is what Republicans have said all my life, I'm 51 now, hasn't happened yet. I left the party 25 years ago, it's still the same...

My way is working. See I said what I'm saying now in 2009, then in 2010 they took the house, and I said in 2014 they'd take the senate and they did, now I'm saying in 2016 they will take the white house and gain a 60 vote majority in the senate, and with my political mind they will. When liberalsim show it's true ugly head like no other time in history like it has the last 6 years and has physically hurt the american people, then the other party will gain control out of default. Likely for a 8 year period.

"they" not "we"

Same meaning since the democrats never took the house in 2010, or senate in 2014. You can stop the nitpicking, which is a direction that will just lead to your own demise.

I still can't figure out why the OP is turning on Hannity.

He's not in reality, and a political retard.

You don't listen to him at all do you?

Just cough up. :lol: You're one of those Jake Starkey types....

"I was always a conservative Republican then.....................".

aka

You are full of shit. But one thing you should do is kiss Hannity's fucking ass for helping drive conservatives to the polls to seize this mega win in the mid terms and you should fall to your fucking knees that he puts his money where his mouth is and has helped support many newbies and oldies but goldies gain new seats and keep old seats.

I still can't figure out why the OP is turning on Hannity.

He's not in reality, and a political retard.

You don't listen to him at all do you?

Just cough up. :lol: You're one of those Jake Starkey types....

"I was always a conservative Republican then.....................".

aka

You are full of shit. But one thing you should do is kiss Hannity's fucking ass for helping drive conservatives to the polls to seize this mega win in the mid terms and you should fall to your fucking knees that he puts his money where his mouth is and has helped support many newbies and oldies but goldies gain new seats and keep old seats.

I'm not going to suck Hannity's dick for getting Obama elected for a second term you shit. But hey, I wont stop you. Wake the fuck up. hannity is extreme and he's just getting worse. He's an idiot political idiot who doesn't know a damn thing about how the founders intended the Government to operate. You know that bipartisanship was a necessity.

Let me put it this way...... Hannity would get his ass spanked if he ever interviewed The Speaker, so badly that he'd ruin mark levin and Rush all in 1 hour showtime.

I never watched him. And I actualy cant watch him.

It`s not because of his views, because I dont even know what they are.

I just can stand listening to people who have high pitched voices.

I dont know why that is to be honest, I just start feeling annoyed when someone talks to me in a high pitched voice.

High-pitched, screeching whine, you mean. But be glad you didn't waste your time. He's a gasbag 'ho for Fox. Nothing more. If MSNBC offered him more money to take over their 9:00PM EST slot, he'd jump at it and never look back.

I dont know why that is to be honest, I just start feeling annoyed when someone talks to me in a high pitched voice.

High-pitched, screeching whine, you mean. But be glad you didn't waste your time. He's a gasbag 'ho for Fox. Nothing more. If MSNBC offered him more money to take over their 9:00PM EST slot, he'd jump at it and never look back.

if he got fired, he'd work for glenn beck.

Anybody watch his program and when Karl Rove was telling him why the speaker did what he did, which was politically smart, and Hannity cut him off unpurpose? LOL!

Look conservatives,

The people elected us to take over Government. We don't have the 60 votes in the house on key issues like appealing Obamacare etc.. Therefore the politics continue till 2016. The ONLY way to win in 2016 is to pass legislation to Obama and you can't do that by moving to the extreme right. We would be blamed for a Government shut down and not doing what the voters in a general election would want which is for congress to pass bills by showing competency. Once we control the senate and Presidency in 2016 then everything Obama did will be reversed or severely revised so it fails on it's own and we can replace it.

The voters who voted for the GOP we both Independents and rw'rs. Independents aren't on board with conservatives and don't want a Gov shut down and more divide. They want passed bills sent to Obamas desk.

Hannity can't see the big picture and before hannity's show on the kelly file, which is a much better balanced show, she had a guy from capital hill who is an expert on procedure and getting to the root of all of this, and he said this bill provide no new funding for ACA. That the funding was already given to it months ago in September.

Hannity is about to get let go on Foxnews like Glenn Beck for being too radical and biased as he is a danger to the GOP and costing them the next election. Mark my words. That was why he was moved back to 10pm, and the fair and balanced Megan Kelly took his place.

Michelle Bachman and that other guy who tonight tried to attack the speaker don't realize that they will always be a minority in Congress and if the further divide the GOP, then they will lose elections and that means they all lose Michelle, Rush L, Hannity and everybody else including all americans GOP or liberal.

Time to face reality.

Boehner Throws in with Obama
December 12, 2014

RUSH: The news is that the Republican Speaker of the House has thrown in with Barack Obama. I don't care what the Democrats are doing. What does that matter? Holy smokes. John Boehner has just squandered the election results before the Republicans even are sworn in to run the Senate, along with the House, if I've got this right.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: There is a major falling out taking place in the Democrat Party, and we're supposed to be enthused by this, by the way, we're supposed to be excited by it.

We're supposed to sit back and, whoa ho, man, Washington is getting good, there's trouble in paradise in the Democrat Party. Yeah, we're supposed to look the other way while our Speaker of the House gets in bed with Obama and advances the Obama agenda, takes care of it, amnesty, Obamacare, fully funded, done deal.

The election must not have mattered.

RushTruthDetectorBO.jpg

Boehner Throws in with Obama - The Rush Limbaugh Show

What was the point of winning the mid terms in a landslide???

The people didn't vote for the GOP to get in bed with Obama.

And any bargaining power the GOP MIGHT have had is now wasted.

Thanks to Boner. (Boehner)

The OP sounds like another Starkey, bucs90, g5000 Fake Republican

I represent what the republican party was founded on. Smaller government, lower taxes, low national debt, business friendly. You'll see this start to show it's head come Jan. However, if you are looking for total Obama opposition you can forget it till 2016. That would be political suicide in a General election in 2016.

Boehner represents a Congress that will give Obama everything he wants

Obama can't get anything he wants without giving into the GOP, hence the lame duck. That's what happens when you lose control of the legislative branch. Gov 101. The speaker is gearing up for balls mania next year on multiple fronts.

What did Obama "Give"?

Since the democrats control the government still he didn't have to give much at all. However, it was in the GOP best political advantage to get most of this stuff behind them for real real political fight still to come. Now come Jan 15 that will all change.

They'll shut down the government. Because according to asses like you, one party is capable of doing that.

Anybody watch his program and when Karl Rove was telling him why the speaker did what he did, which was politically smart, and Hannity cut him off unpurpose? LOL!

Look conservatives,

The people elected us to take over Government. We don't have the 60 votes in the house on key issues like appealing Obamacare etc.. Therefore the politics continue till 2016. The ONLY way to win in 2016 is to pass legislation to Obama and you can't do that by moving to the extreme right. We would be blamed for a Government shut down and not doing what the voters in a general election would want which is for congress to pass bills by showing competency. Once we control the senate and Presidency in 2016 then everything Obama did will be reversed or severely revised so it fails on it's own and we can replace it.

The voters who voted for the GOP we both Independents and rw'rs. Independents aren't on board with conservatives and don't want a Gov shut down and more divide. They want passed bills sent to Obamas desk.

Hannity can't see the big picture and before hannity's show on the kelly file, which is a much better balanced show, she had a guy from capital hill who is an expert on procedure and getting to the root of all of this, and he said this bill provide no new funding for ACA. That the funding was already given to it months ago in September.

Hannity is about to get let go on Foxnews like Glenn Beck for being too radical and biased as he is a danger to the GOP and costing them the next election. Mark my words. That was why he was moved back to 10pm, and the fair and balanced Megan Kelly took his place.

Michelle Bachman and that other guy who tonight tried to attack the speaker don't realize that they will always be a minority in Congress and if the further divide the GOP, then they will lose elections and that means they all lose Michelle, Rush L, Hannity and everybody else including all americans GOP or liberal.

Time to face reality.

ROFLMNAO!

Sean Hannity is a lot of things... 'extreme' is not one of them and anyone who sees Hannity as extreme, has no kinship with America, her principles or her purpose.

There are no Leftist Americans and "Progressives", Moderates and Centrists, without regard to party are merely leftists who lack the courage to commit.

Karl Rove, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell are all Progressive Republicans and they need to be sent PACKING from the GOP along with every individual who has the slightest sympathy for their sympathy for Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

So... to the OP: GET BENT!

And some people (Hannity) spit a lot when they talk all excitedly. And watching the veins in his neck constantly popping out scare the shit out of me as I fear one day Hannity will indeed pop one of his veins :blowup:,,,there'll be blood everywhere! :puke:

And some people (Hannity) spit a lot when they talk all excitedly. And watching the veins in his neck constantly popping out scare the shit out of me as I fear one day Hannity will indeed pop one of his veins :blowup:,,,there'll be blood everywhere! :puke:

That will be a great day. His Fox News slot will be given to someone with more talent.

Hannity is not some be all end all to conservatism and neither is Rush. The sooner people stop putting them & their ilk on pedestals the better. They are entertainers, and nothing more.

ROFLMNAO!

Cite one individual that has put either Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck or Levin on a pedestal and cite an example of that having happened.

What i see are people who hear what they have to say and agree with it.

You're invited to take any of their stated positions and either agree or disagree, but trying to set them up as something that they're not... public advocates of American Principles, is deceitful; advanced through fraudulent means, for the purpose of influencing the ignorant.

As a result it becomes axiomatically clear that you're a Leftist, here to advocate for Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

Look conservatives,

Time to face reality.

ROFLMNAO!

Sean Hannity is a lot of things... 'extreme' is not one of them and anyone who sees Hannity as extreme, has no kinship with America, her principles or her purpose.

There are no Leftist Americans and "Progressives", Moderates and Centrists, without regard to party are merely leftists who lack the courage to commit.

Karl Rove, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell are all Progressive Republicans and they need to be sent PACKING from the GOP along with every individual who has the slightest sympathy for their sympathy for Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle.

So... to the OP: GET BENT!

No actually there are people who do actually think for themselves,,,they are called adults.
Also, psychologist find that independent thinkers use their intelligence more, because your Intelligence Quotient (IQ) is a measure of your mental agility or comprehension speed.
Being a follower to an ideology does not exercise one's brain very much. And as scientist and inventors have proven, a variety of approaches is always better than one approach.

I agree that it would have been a PR disaster for the Republicans if they had forced another government shutdown. That's the last thing most people want.

I'm glad there were enough cool heads to pass the budget deal and avoid a shutdown. When you see a deal that angers hardliners on the right and left, the deal is probably a reasonable compromise measure.

Look conservatives,

Time to face reality.

Boehner Throws in with Obama
December 12, 2014

RUSH: The news is that the Republican Speaker of the House has thrown in with Barack Obama. I don't care what the Democrats are doing. What does that matter? Holy smokes. John Boehner has just squandered the election results before the Republicans even are sworn in to run the Senate, along with the House, if I've got this right.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: There is a major falling out taking place in the Democrat Party, and we're supposed to be enthused by this, by the way, we're supposed to be excited by it.

We're supposed to sit back and, whoa ho, man, Washington is getting good, there's trouble in paradise in the Democrat Party. Yeah, we're supposed to look the other way while our Speaker of the House gets in bed with Obama and advances the Obama agenda, takes care of it, amnesty, Obamacare, fully funded, done deal.

The election must not have mattered.

RushTruthDetectorBO.jpg

Boehner Throws in with Obama - The Rush Limbaugh Show

What was the point of winning the mid terms in a landslide???

The people didn't vote for the GOP to get in bed with Obama.

And any bargaining power the GOP MIGHT have had is now wasted.

Thanks to Boner. (Boehner)

This is to be expected that Rush would miss the big picture.

Forum List

Back