I have now turned on Sean Hannity and I'm a conservative

Why don't I believe the poster who says "i'm a conservative and I turned against Sean Hannity because he cut off Carl Rove"? Come on lefties, this dirty tricks crap ain't going nowhere. Take a break for Christmas and wait until republicans control 2/3 of the government late in January and then we will talk about Hannity.

The OP is a Leftist pretending to be a conservative....kinda like somebody else on this forum.

Why don't I believe the poster who says "i'm a conservative and I turned against Sean Hannity because he cut off Carl Rove"? Come on lefties, this dirty tricks crap ain't going nowhere. Take a break for Christmas and wait until republicans control 2/3 of the government late in January and then we will talk about Hannity.

The OP is a Leftist pretending to be a conservative....kinda like somebody else on this forum.

No, I'm a realist that understands that conservative is a descriptive word and not a party and I'm a political genius. Conservatives are still figuring that one out...

Hannity is a whining gas bag.

He's the right wing Jerry Springer. His radio show and his Fox News slot are trailer trash TV and radio. He gets loons on his show to start shouting at each other just like on trailer trash TV shows and then he tries to come off as the reasonable honest broker. I cheered when Cumulus media dropped his syndicate and replaced it with a real talk show host, Michael Savage. True talent rises to the top eventually and Hannity was dropped like the bad joke he is.

The OP sounds like another Starkey, bucs90, g5000 Fake Republican

Could be. I still don't get em. Why lie? It's only a Message Board. Yet they continue on with that lame "I'm a Republican and even i'm upset with them over this one" shtick. It's so bizarre, especially cause most on the Board know they're not Republicans and are just delusional kooks. But they still go on lying. I can only chalk it up to mental illness. It really is bizarre.

They lie because they think at this point in my life I'm going to reconsider my basic values and switch to becoming an American-hating Progressive because Other Republicans or Conservatives or Eisenhower Republicans or Moderate Republicans or whatever the fuck they call themselves find fault with Conservatism and Libertarianism.

Look at Jake, he musty be paid to post here because he hasn't made a single convert but still publishes his 10 Pinocchio "I'm a Real Republican, you Reactionary!" meme

Makes sense. Yeah FakeyJakey especially, is absolutely deranged. He sides with the Democratic Party on every single issue, yet still claims to be a Republican. He continues to play the old "I'm a 'good' Republican who's criticizing my own Party for its own good." routine. It's so old and stale.

There's a couple others here who play that game too. It's an old shtick that's been around on Message Boards since the beginning. I really do chalk it up to mental illness. I mean, why else carry on with such a silly shtick?

It started when Obama decided to pay people to post on message boards to spread the Progressive Gospel.

Offsetting that however, the Koch Brother pay Rdean to post here to completely damage the reputation and mental capacity of Progressives

Ha, Spot On.

5% of the population's support makes a lie of "The people elected us to take over Government."

95% of America does not want the TP running the government.

Anybody watch his program and when Karl Rove was telling him why the speaker did what he did, which was politically smart, and Hannity cut him off unpurpose? LOL!

Look conservatives,

The people elected us to take over Government. We don't have the 60 votes in the house on key issues like appealing Obamacare etc.. Therefore the politics continue till 2016. The ONLY way to win in 2016 is to pass legislation to Obama and you can't do that by moving to the extreme right. We would be blamed for a Government shut down and not doing what the voters in a general election would want which is for congress to pass bills by showing competency. Once we control the senate and Presidency in 2016 then everything Obama did will be reversed or severely revised so it fails on it's own and we can replace it.

The voters who voted for the GOP we both Independents and rw'rs. Independents aren't on board with conservatives and don't want a Gov shut down and more divide. They want passed bills sent to Obamas desk.

Hannity can't see the big picture and before hannity's show on the kelly file, which is a much better balanced show, she had a guy from capital hill who is an expert on procedure and getting to the root of all of this, and he said this bill provide no new funding for ACA. That the funding was already given to it months ago in September.

Hannity is about to get let go on Foxnews like Glenn Beck for being too radical and biased as he is a danger to the GOP and costing them the next election. Mark my words. That was why he was moved back to 10pm, and the fair and balanced Megan Kelly took his place.

Michelle Bachman and that other guy who tonight tried to attack the speaker don't realize that they will always be a minority in Congress and if the further divide the GOP, then they will lose elections and that means they all lose Michelle, Rush L, Hannity and everybody else including all americans GOP or liberal.

Time to face reality.

Boehner Throws in with Obama
December 12, 2014

RUSH: The news is that the Republican Speaker of the House has thrown in with Barack Obama. I don't care what the Democrats are doing. What does that matter? Holy smokes. John Boehner has just squandered the election results before the Republicans even are sworn in to run the Senate, along with the House, if I've got this right.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: There is a major falling out taking place in the Democrat Party, and we're supposed to be enthused by this, by the way, we're supposed to be excited by it.

We're supposed to sit back and, whoa ho, man, Washington is getting good, there's trouble in paradise in the Democrat Party. Yeah, we're supposed to look the other way while our Speaker of the House gets in bed with Obama and advances the Obama agenda, takes care of it, amnesty, Obamacare, fully funded, done deal.

The election must not have mattered.

RushTruthDetectorBO.jpg

Boehner Throws in with Obama - The Rush Limbaugh Show

What was the point of winning the mid terms in a landslide???

The people didn't vote for the GOP to get in bed with Obama.

And any bargaining power the GOP MIGHT have had is now wasted.

Thanks to Boner. (Boehner)

This is to be expected that Rush would miss the big picture.

It is to be expected that you would support anything and anyone who works AGAINST America and that you would be be against anyone and anything which is FOR America.

I'll put my money on Rush.

No, I'm a realist that understands that conservative is a descriptive word and not a party and I'm a political genius. Conservatives are still figuring that one out...

What ya are is a "Relativist", the literal OPPOSITE of the 'realist'. Don't feel bad, idiots often confuse diametrically opposed concepts (that's sorta the downside of being an idiot).

5% of the population's support makes a lie of "The people elected us to take over Government."

Then they can show up to vote or they can STFU, fakey. I bet you're stupid enough to applaud Obama taking his "mandate" from those who didn't vote.

Then they can show up to vote or they can STFU, fakey. I bet you're stupid enough to applaud Obama taking his "mandate" from those who didn't vote.

Did someone mention Obama's man date?

:ack-1:

Pic of Obama with one of his college Pakistani buddies. Note the blow-up pic of their hands inter-twined around the smoke.

Pic of Obama with one of his college Pakistani buddies. Note this 2nd blow-up (enlargement) pic of their hands inter-twined around the smoke. Count the fingers.

Would voters knowingly vote for a homosexual moralmatters.org

And above we see the extremists telling lies and holding hands with each other. The American people did show up to vote and threw out the Dems and prevented the "weirdism" of the GOP by reaching for more women and minority votes.

America has rejected the TP as surely as the Dems.

And above we see the extremists telling lies and holding hands with each other. The American people did show up to vote and threw out the Dems and prevented the "weirdism" of the GOP by reaching for more women and minority votes.

America has rejected the TP as surely as the Dems.

The Tea Party has been embraced by most in the GOP and it is a nice fit except for a few dinosaur dead-enders who are desperately clinging to a middle road...a course DEFINITELY NOT endorsed by the majority of Conservatives.

He's the right wing Jerry Springer. His radio show and his Fox News slot are trailer trash TV and radio. He gets loons on his show to start shouting at each other just like on trailer trash TV shows and then he tries to come off as the reasonable honest broker. I cheered when Cumulus media dropped his syndicate and replaced it with a real talk show host, Michael Savage. True talent rises to the top eventually and Hannity was dropped like the bad joke he is.

WTH show have you been listening to???

Hannity is as good as there is except for Rush and Levin!

And maybe Mark Steyn in 3rd, even though he is only an occasional guest host for El Rushbo.

Most of the GOP has accepted TP votes but rejected their agenda.

That is why the TP members got to vote in the generl elections for GOP candidates who were certainly not their first choice.

That is why the GOP is not going to fight hard against ACA and will make a deal on the EO while reaching out more to women and minorities.

And maybe Mark Steyn in 3rd, even though he is only an occasional guest host for El Rushbo.

You're on drugs.

Maybe you like fabricated drama, aka trailer trash Jerry Springer crap. Enough people wanted a real talk show host so Cumulus media made a change and now Michael Savage holds that slot. True talent rises to the top.

And I can't much stand Mark Levin anymore either. He's stepped up his attacks on Michael Savage because he's pissed that he took Hannity's slot. I'm tired of turning Levin on just to hear snide comments about Savage several times every hour. Hannity sucked and was replaced by a real talk show host. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back