I have noticed

anyone here Care?^^^^^^

YAWN

You probably should. Four million people who voted for Bush in 2004 didn't vote for Romney this time.

I was one of them.

When I've been enthusastic about a republican, he wins- big. Reagan, Bush.

When I've been lukewarm to a Republican, he loses- Dole, McCain.

Romney was the first one I outright hated, but that was mostly because of his religion. And he's a douchebag. And a jerk. And a liar. and a flip-flopper.

The only way for the Republican Party to court any ethnic group, any creed other than social conservatives, gay men and women and women in general is to fundamentally change.

Hate and fear rhetoric didn't work this time and won't work in the future. The question to be answered is can the Republican leaders learn or are they so fearful of the extremists in their party they cannot change course?

We used to all be JUST AMERCIANS

not anymore

Now you have to pander to one group or another..

It's called multiculturalism...

We are all JUST AMERICANS

However, that does not mean we all have the same expectations or needs from our elected officials.

An 80 year old retiree has different needs than a 20 year old
Someone making $5 million a year has different needs than someone making $18,000
A farmer has different needs than a fast food worker
Someone in Alabama has different needs than someone in California

It is called demographics and it is part of what makes us Americans. Americans vote based on their life situation. The candidate who can appeal to the most demographics gets elected

The only way for the Republican Party to court any ethnic group, any creed other than social conservatives, gay men and women and women in general is to fundamentally change.

Hate and fear rhetoric didn't work this time and won't work in the future. The question to be answered is can the Republican leaders learn or are they so fearful of the extremists in their party they cannot change course?

This is a good point.

The problem is, the GOP has run on hate and fear for so long, they don't know another song.

And it used to work for them, back with Nixon and Reagan, they haven't figured out that dog won't hunt anymore.

Proves the "serious" GOP candidates were wise to "sit this one out". I can't really think of many serious GOP candidates who didn't run besides one or two in the Midwest though. :dunno:

why bother..You Democrats have a lock on the fear mongering and painting Republicans as evil...If everyone is not like you all then they PAINT them as EXTREAMIST..

but remember folks, Liberals are the most tolerant

why bother..You Democrats have a lock on the fear mongering and painting Republicans as evil...If everyone is not like you all then they PAINT them as EXTREAMIST..

Um, sorry, telling a woman that a pregnancy inflicted by rape is a "gift from God" is an extreme position.

Child, you are an extremist and don't know it. You so hate liberals, progressives, gays and lesbians, Muslims, racial and ethnic minorities that you are blind to reality. I know your hate is fueled by fear and would pity you but you are so disagreeable I cannot feel anything but disgust for you and other bigots on the far far right wing of the GOP.

Until the Republican leadership throws Stephanie and others like her under the bus they are doomed to failure.

Anybody can be a Republican. Any demographic. All you have to do is give a damn about your shit and like to save money instead of piss everything away. Expect Government to be accountable to you. and prefer to be a soveriegn nation over a collective group of shithole countries. Works to get off the tit of Government and works to stay off. Likes to own and shoot guns and teach your kids about such things which only helps them. (examples - Ted Nugent, Larry Pinkney)

Anybody can be a Democrat. Any demographic. All you have to do is beg for everything and be a fingerpointing blamer of everybody and everything but your own actions. Spend all your money on frivilous shit, not give a shit about saving money. Accept whatever government tells you and not hold them accountable. Sleeping in instead of beating the early bird outside, complain about everything and hating on life in general. Just a baby on the tit of Government mentality.Hates guns and hates those that own them. (examples - Obamaphone Lady, Michelle Obama)

Anybody can be a Republican. Any demographic. All you have to do is give a damn about your shit and like to save money instead of piss everything away. Expect Government to be accountable to you. and prefer to be a soveriegn nation over a collective group of shithole countries. Works to get off the tit of Government and works to stay off. Likes to own and shoot guns and teach your kids about such things which only helps them. (examples - Ted Nugent, Larry Pinkney)

Anybody can be a Democrat. Any demographic. All you have to do is beg for everything and be a fingerpointing blamer of everybody and everything but your own actions. Spend all your money on frivilous shit, not give a shit about saving money. Accept whatever government tells you and not hold them accountable. Sleeping in instead of beating the early bird outside, complain about everything and hating on life in general. Just a baby on the tit of Government mentality.Hates guns and hates those that own them. (examples - Obamaphone Lady, Michelle Obama)

Awww...you just can't get over Tuesdays buttkicking can you?

That all the pundits on all the talk shows are talking about how the Republicans have to actively court the hispanic vote. African Americans were never mentioned. Hispanics are the most important demographic in America today.

The GOP already has Allen West, Keyes, Condi, and many others... :laugh2:

You left out Colin Powell

That all the pundits on all the talk shows are talking about how the Republicans have to actively court the hispanic vote. African Americans were never mentioned. Hispanics are the most important demographic in America today.

The GOP already has Allen West, Keyes, Condi, and many others... :laugh2:

You left out Colin Powell

I was going to but he still hasn't recovered from that bus accident

Just stating the facts of the difference in ideologies. It's not hard to tell.

And I didn't vote for Bozo or Mittens.

It always is easier when you get to define the other sides ideology isn't it?

Let me try:

Anybody can be Republican as long as they are white, male, christian and straight. As long as they are willing to abandon everything and submit to the needs of the superwealthy

Last edited:

It always is easier when you get to define the other sides ideology isn't it?

Let me try:

Anybody can be Republican as long as they are white, male, christian and straight. As long as they are willing to abandon everything and submit to the needs of the superwealthy

Only difference is, my definitions are spot on while yours is just hate-filled rhetoric sprinkled with sour ignorance and bitterness..

Forum List

Back