I have never thought Hillary was going to go to jail.....until now.

wife was watching all the rallys today onb various channels, with the Obamas and Biden, and I was wondering if they were backing Hillary because they like her, or to save the party.

Oh...that's easy! They hate her crooked guts just like all real Americans!

Eric Trump just said that this is very serious business!!! Developing!!!

Somebody has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt. Rushmore! :D
i hope they give her the cell with no toilet. just a hole in the floor

I hate to say it, but chances are she won't get in much trouble at all. Rich people and politicians can get away with murder and other things the rest of us would go to prison for. :(
best case scenerio,,,they fly her to the north pole, and she can join the bears floating on sheets of ice
Santa Claus is having none of it.

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.

"There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation."

What is it, I'm behind the loop, so many things happening.

Me too. I've been working all day and I am totally out of the loop!
Just scouring the stories online as I watch the Ballgame. It is all piling on like a sack in a football game.
It all seems to be coming from a single source though. None of this really sounds credible in the least.

The Democrats need to scamble now to save themselves. Barack, Michelle, Joe, Chelsea and all the others need to stop campaigning for her and admit she is not fit to be President.

wife was watching all the rallys today onb various channels, with the Obamas and Biden, and I was wondering if they were backing Hillary because they like her, or to save the party.

I hate to say it, but chances are she won't get in much trouble at all. Rich people and politicians can get away with murder and other things the rest of us would go to prison for. :(

the Injustice dept will most likely block it

the Injustice dept will most likely block it

Just another reason why politicians are so corrupt, because they know they can get away with it. I really feel like we, as citizens, have to do something, but what? The only thing I can think of is to vote. *sigh* Not very "effective," I know.

best case scenerio,,,they fly her to the north pole, and she can join the bears floating on sheets of ice

IN the novel, isn't that how Frankensteins monster end up

Martha Stewarts old cell?

Martha Stewart's old cell is too good for Hitlery. :mad-61:
I dont think any of the janitors will want to clean her toilet,,they will threaten to quit if the boss makes them do it!

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.

The truth is hardly a friend to any politician but she is one of the worst I've seen in my lifetime.

Hillary's ad was just on where it says the children are watching and what kind of president will they see. Child molestation and other nasty crimes are being discussed by NYPD. So, yea, what will children think of a president who was involved in any way with underage sex slaves? Whether she covered for Bill's many ventures on the Lolita Express and the island of girls or something more sinister, she is simply unfit. Doesn't compare to Trump's potty mouth. I don't like some shit he said, but I am appalled at shit Hillary has done.

Lynch is,protecting,obama whose legacy is toast also. It was his judgement that put Hilary in the sec of State position, and I would not be surprised if the reason he didn't hold Hilary to her agreement to keep the foundation at arms length is because he too,is getting kickbacks. He has already lied about not knowing about her server and he used an alias to speak,with her. How in any kind of real,world,can any of the administration support this,super predator criminal?
Maybe Wiki and the FBI has Obama's pseudonym emails implicating him too.

Be still my heart!

It all seems to be coming from a single source though. None of this really sounds credible in the least.
The MSM isn't going to publicize this. Don't you fucking get it? Wiki showed us how the media is in on the fix. Sheesh!
So we are going to rely on Beck (who is also part of the media) to point to anonymous sources that say it is going to happen?

Same shit went around before the last time as well. The media damn well will report something this size - they cannot avoid it.

I hate to say it, but chances are she won't get in much trouble at all. Rich people and politicians can get away with murder and other things the re
How about "house arrest" in the basement of President Trump's White House?

Lol! That would drive her batshit crazy! :lol: Next best thing, I guess.

Sure! she could be down there with all the MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN posters. and maybe throw her a spoon to tunnel out with. It would be nice to see her do an honest days work

Racist! Intollerant! Judgemental! Xenophobic! Nationalist! Illiterate! Uneducated! Prejudice! Bigot! Don't you all understand how beautiful and presidential looking Obama-nation is?! Can't you all see how he could get the public to worship him by the stadium full?!! Can't you all listen to every single soul in the entertainment industry how brilliant he was and or is?! Don't you care about the approval the rest of the world had for him?!!
Obama can go fuck himself and his whole corrupt administration.

Racist! Intollerant! Judgemental! Xenophobic! Nationalist! Illiterate! Uneducated! Prejudice! Bigot! Don't you all understand how beautiful and presidential looking Obama-nation is?! Can't you all see how he could get the public to worship him by the stadium full?!! Can't you all listen to every single soul in the entertainment industry how brilliant he was and or is?! Don't you care about the approval the rest of the world had for him?!!
Obama can go fuck himself and his whole corrupt administration.

Second that wholeheartedly. :2up:

14956497_1287984457927350_6770120454590998890_n.jpg

Forum List

Back