I have never thought Hillary was going to go to jail.....until now.

if Hillary goes to jail,,,inmates will beg not to have her next door!

Even if she did go to jail, it wouldn't be a prison like "the peasants" serve time at. We really have to do something about the special treatment these people receive. It's depressing and disgusting. I feel both depressed and disgusted at the same time.

Oh...that's easy! They hate her crooked guts just like all real Americans!

Eric Trump just said that this is very serious business!!! Developing!!!

Somebody has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt. Rushmore! :D
i hope they give her the cell with no toilet. just a hole in the floor

I hate to say it, but chances are she won't get in much trouble at all. Rich people and politicians can get away with murder and other things the rest of us would go to prison for. :(

the Injustice dept will most likely block it

Just another reason why politicians are so corrupt, because they know they can get away with it. I really feel like we, as citizens, have to do something, but what? The only thing I can think of is to vote. *sigh* Not very "effective," I know.

Yeah, you know they want to pass decrees on our lives with little to no resistance, and they cry when they are criticized, which is then why they want to control speech and expression.
I guess all we can do is continue to criticize them, its the last thing they have not yet figured out how to control.
sounds like you need a hug Chris, ;)

Somebody has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt. Rushmore! :D

I hate to say it, but chances are she won't get in much trouble at all. Rich people and politicians can get away with murder and other things the rest of us would go to prison for. :(

Just another reason why politicians are so corrupt, because they know they can get away with it. I really feel like we, as citizens, have to do something, but what? The only thing I can think of is to vote. *sigh* Not very "effective," I know.

Yeah, you know they want to pass decrees on our lives with little to no resistance, and they cry when they are criticized, which is then why they want to control speech and expression.
I guess all we can do is continue to criticize them, its the last thing they have not yet figured out how to control.

I do. I need some cyber hugs. :D

if Hillary goes to jail,,,inmates will beg not to have her next door!

Even if she did go to jail, it wouldn't be a prison like "the peasants" serve time at. We really have to do something about the special treatment these people receive. It's depressing and disgusting. I feel both depressed and disgusted at the same time.

I still don't think she has really self identified as a woman yet. well, at least not since she decided she was against the Iraq war, so .. theres still a chance she could end up in Gen Pop. I'm not sure who would take her under their wing though, hmm.. the Arians or the MS 13s. Either way shell end up with some really cool Tats and maybe a shaved head

that will have to do then.. :smiliehug: haha

that will have to do then.. :smiliehug: haha

Aww, thanks.
awww.gif

Forum List

Back