I have never thought Hillary was going to go to jail.....until now.

I'm watching Hannity now and it's absolutely incredible. The problem Obama now has is he's neck-deep in shit himself. This will taint his legacy.

• Banned
I'm watching Hannity now and it's absolutely incredible. The problem Obama now has is he's neck-deep in shit himself. This will taint his legacy.
If he pardons her his legacy is toast. His best chance to escape unscathed is to avoid dealing with her & hope he wasn't involved in any of this shit.

If he pardons her his legacy is toast. His best chance to escape unscathed is to avoid dealing with her & hope he wasn't involved in any of this shit.
The Democrats need to scamble now to save themselves. Barack, Michelle, Joe, Chelsea and all the others need to stop campaigning for her and admit she is not fit to be President.

Probably not much doubt he was involved, he needs to hope there is no real proof connecting him.

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.

"There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation."

What is it, I'm behind the loop, so many things happening.

Which is what he has done by backing Comey and not her.

The Democrats need to scamble now to save themselves. Barack, Michelle, Joe, Chelsea and all the others need to stop campaigning for her and admit she is not fit to be President.

wife was watching all the rallys today onb various channels, with the Obamas and Biden, and I was wondering if they were backing Hillary because they like her, or to save the party.

She's under two major investigations, where one or both of them could land her in jail. She needs to be in jail.

Let's put it this way: the FBI is now "99.9%" certain that 5 foreign intelligence agencies did in fact hack Clinton's server to access e-mails.

There went the whole "there's no proof her server was hacked" talking point.

What's his legacy? Syria, Libya, Benghazi, ISIS, Al-Nusra Front, BLM, 20 trillion debt, his legacy can't get anymore tainted as it is.

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.

"There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation."

What is it, I'm behind the loop, so many things happening.

Me too. I've been working all day and I am totally out of the loop!

Forum List

Back