I have never thought Hillary was going to go to jail.....until now.

I'm watching Hannity now and it's absolutely incredible. The problem Obama now has is he's neck-deep in shit himself. This will taint his legacy.
If he pardons her his legacy is toast. His best chance to escape unscathed is to avoid dealing with her & hope he wasn't involved in any of this shit.
The Democrats need to scamble now to save themselves. Barack, Michelle, Joe, Chelsea and all the others need to stop campaigning for her and admit she is not fit to be President.

wife was watching all the rallys today onb various channels, with the Obamas and Biden, and I was wondering if they were backing Hillary because they like her, or to save the party.

Oh...that's easy! They hate her crooked guts just like all real Americans!

Eric Trump just said that this is very serious business!!! Developing!!!

Somebody has a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt. Rushmore! :D

"There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation."

What is it, I'm behind the loop, so many things happening.

Loosely, it is so much so fast. I was glancing around and I can't keep up. again....
1267527853_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

I'd give her an 80% chance of either winding up in jail or getting a blanket pardon from Obama.
There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation.

"There is an avalanche of torrid shit coming out about her, the DOJ & her foundation."

What is it, I'm behind the loop, so many things happening.

Me too. I've been working all day and I am totally out of the loop!
Just scouring the stories online as I watch the Ballgame. It is all piling on like a sack in a football game.

I'm watching Hannity now and it's absolutely incredible. The problem Obama now has is he's neck-deep in shit himself. This will taint his legacy.
If he pardons her his legacy is toast. His best chance to escape unscathed is to avoid dealing with her & hope he wasn't involved in any of this shit.
The Democrats need to scamble now to save themselves. Barack, Michelle, Joe, Chelsea and all the others need to stop campaigning for her and admit she is not fit to be President.

wife was watching all the rallys today onb various channels, with the Obamas and Biden, and I was wondering if they were backing Hillary because they like her, or to save the party.

i hope they give her the cell with no toilet. just a hole in the floor

I hate to say it, but chances are she won't get in much trouble at all. Rich people and politicians can get away with murder and other things the rest of us would go to prison for. :(

I hate to say it, but chances are she won't get in much trouble at all. Rich people and politicians can get away with murder and other things the rest of us would go to prison for. :(

Martha Stewarts old cell?

pardons her his legacy is toast. His best chance to escape unscathed is to avoid dealing with her & hope he wasn't involved in any of this shit
When she is found guilty, and she is. The politicos will not put her in jail. The disgrace will be enough punishment and being forbidden to become president.

best case scenerio,,,they fly her to the north pole, and she can join the bears floating on sheets of ice

Lynch is,protecting,obama whose legacy is toast also. It was his judgement that put Hilary in the sec of State position, and I would not be surprised if the reason he didn't hold Hilary to her agreement to keep the foundation at arms length is because he too,is getting kickbacks. He has already lied about not knowing about her server and he used an alias to speak,with her. How in any kind of real,world,can any of the administration support this,super predator criminal?

Martha Stewarts old cell?

Martha Stewart's old cell is too good for Hitlery. :mad-61:

Racist! Intollerant! Judgemental! Xenophobic! Nationalist! Illiterate! Uneducated! Prejudice! Bigot! Don't you all understand how beautiful and presidential looking Obama-nation is?! Can't you all see how he could get the public to worship him by the stadium full?!! Can't you all listen to every single soul in the entertainment industry how brilliant he was and or is?! Don't you care about the approval the rest of the world had for him?!!

Forum List

Back