I have determined that trump is trying.....

He is trying hard to start a Civil War. And if that doesn't work, he will divide the country to such an extent that neighbor will be going after neighbor. The man is willing to throw then entire country under the bus, in order to maintain power. I he thinks he can throw out votes from Detroit, he is going to be met with a reaction that no one can control. TRUMP LOST....GET OVER IT!

And where are the Cowardly republicans? They are hiding in fear of the Dictator in Chief....COWARDS!

This man is a huge danger to our nation, our world, our constitution and rule of law.

He is a disgrace.

From what I'm seeing now, I wouldn't be surprised if you are right.

We were warned. I thought it was ridiculous but now? I don't think the idea of trump causing a civil war or burn down as much of our nation and institutions as possible.

His actions the last couple weeks are very disturbing and don't bode well for our nation.
That is pure toxic gas so you should go to some private place to keep on farting out stench.

He is trying hard to start a Civil War. And if that doesn't work, he will divide the country to such an extent that neighbor will be going after neighbor. The man is willing to throw then entire country under the bus, in order to maintain power. I he thinks he can throw out votes from Detroit, he is going to be met with a reaction that no one can control. TRUMP LOST....GET OVER IT!

And where are the Cowardly republicans? They are hiding in fear of the Dictator in Chief....COWARDS!

He's not trying to start a civil war.
He's trying to pull off a coup.
The Republicans are just sitting on their fat asses and letting him do it.
They should stop him but they are a bunch of pussies.
The GSA needs to certify this election and then charge Trump's sorry ass with election interference, a fucking felony.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!LOCK HIM UP!
President Trump already is locked up in the brotherly hearts of all good Americans.

Too bad all the left has is a career extortionist who isn't a fraction as good a leader as President Trump.

Your "leader" is trying to pull off a coup because your "leader" faces money-laundering, bank and insurance fraud charges at noon on January 20, you stupid fucking idiot.
And his daughter does, too. She laundered money for Daddy.

18 Revelations From a Trove of Trump Tax Records

"Ivanka Trump, while working as an employee of the Trump Organization, appears to have received “consulting fees” that also helped reduce the family’s tax bill." to the tune of almost $800K

And you call this crime family your leaders?
You're fucking LOST.

LOL is Trump burning down targets like the retarded dumocraps

He's not trying to start a civil war.
He's trying to pull off a coup.
The Republicans are just sitting on their fat asses and letting him do it.
They should stop him but they are a bunch of pussies.
The GSA needs to certify this election and then charge Trump's sorry ass with election interference, a fucking felony.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!LOCK HIM UP!
President Trump already is locked up in the brotherly hearts of all good Americans.

Too bad all the left has is a career extortionist who isn't a fraction as good a leader as President Trump.

He's leading your sorry asses right into an autocratic banana republic with nukes.
Goddamn you people are stupid.

Nope. He isn't that smart. But is smart enough to keep the whole "rigged" and "fraud" in the public eye to keep his legions whipped up and keep requesting recounts while the bogus effort at lawsuits continues. The end game is to keep delaying certification of the election pushing it out while he lobbies the Republican legislatures in the swing states to vote to send their slate of electors to deliver the election for him. Michigan and Pennsylvania Republican leaders have already agreed to meet with him. Straight up theft of an election and the disenfranchisement of a whole class of voters.
Yeah, I think he's just a profoundly damaged, small man who is desperate not to be the "loser" his father hated.

He's willing to wave his emotional issues at us like a flag, and he does not care one goddamn bit about the damage it causes.

His only use for this country is to make him feel better about himself. The rest is waste, and dispensable.

OH WAIT!
LOOK!
I found some Republicans who still have their stones intact:

"
GOP Sen. Lankford: 'I will step in' if GSA doesn't certify election by Friday for Biden to receive intel briefings
Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., said Wednesday that if the General Services Administration doesn't start allowing President-elect Joe Biden to receive intelligence briefings as the president-elect by Friday, he will step in.

"There is no loss from him getting the briefings and to be able to do that. And if that's not occurring by Friday, I will step in as well and to be able to push them and say this needs to occur, so that regardless of the outcome of the election, whichever way that it goes, people can be ready for that actual task," Lankford said in an interview with Tulsa’s KRMG Radio.

Lankford joined some of his other Republican colleagues, saying that the transition process should begin and the "GSA has to certify that election to start turning it around. The first day they can do that on the calendar is Friday."

SO it's Friday, boys!!!!!
trump rino.jpg

Indeed...

Lock.
Him.
Up.

Lock!

Him!
Up!

#LockHimUp

#LOCKHIMUP

Maybe Ears and his many traitorous comrades shouldn’t have committed a coup.

I have determined you are a moron and an idiot trying to cause division in America. You are a coward.

Nope. He isn't that smart. But is smart enough to keep the whole "rigged" and "fraud" in the public eye to keep his legions whipped up and keep requesting recounts while the bogus effort at lawsuits continues. The end game is to keep delaying certification of the election pushing it out while he lobbies the Republican legislatures in the swing states to vote to send their slate of electors to deliver the election for him. Michigan and Pennsylvania Republican leaders have already agreed to meet with him. Straight up theft of an election and the disenfranchisement of a whole class of voters.

If he is successful, the end of Democracy in the United States is here. Voting will mean nothing from that point on. We will be in an Autocracy...
Did you really just say this after the dems cheated theirs asses off all over the place with thousands of votes stolen and manufactured being found all over the place? HUN, the elections are dead---the dems have proven that what the voters vote for meaningless...............

If he is successful, the end of Democracy in the United States is here. Voting will mean nothing from that point on. We will be in an Autocracy...
Did you really just say this after the dems cheated theirs asses off all over the place with thousands of votes stolen and manufactured being found all over the place? HUN, the elections are dead---the dems have proven that what the voters vote for meaningless...............

No one cheated. He lost. And you're pissed. I get it. But that's no reason to proudly display your un-American behavior.
I didn't hear anyone complaining bitterly four years ago when the vote margin was much smaller.

Even dim witted Trumpers will soon realize that it is not worth killing anybody over the pussy grabbing grifter in chief.

No one cheated. He lost. And you're pissed. I get it. But that's no reason to proudly display your un-American behavior.
I didn't hear anyone complaining bitterly four years ago when the vote margin was much smaller.
except maxine waters who yelled impeach him as soon as he was sworn in....

Forum List

Back