I have determined that trump is trying.....

I detest the liberal mind, but I've never, not for one second, EVER, understood the allure of Trump. Have never been a fan. I hated just the optic of having a billionaire president, even before he announced he was officially running, and nothing he's done since has made me waver from that initial skepticism. Personally, I just don't see it.

He is trying hard to start a Civil War. And if that doesn't work, he will divide the country to such an extent that neighbor will be going after neighbor. The man is willing to throw then entire country under the bus, in order to maintain power. I he thinks he can throw out votes from Detroit, he is going to be met with a reaction that no one can control. TRUMP LOST....GET OVER IT!

And where are the Cowardly republicans? They are hiding in fear of the Dictator in Chief....COWARDS!

Nope. He isn't that smart. But is smart enough to keep the whole "rigged" and "fraud" in the public eye to keep his legions whipped up and keep requesting recounts while the bogus effort at lawsuits continues. The end game is to keep delaying certification of the election pushing it out while he lobbies the Republican legislatures in the swing states to vote to send their slate of electors to deliver the election for him. Michigan and Pennsylvania Republican leaders have already agreed to meet with him. Straight up theft of an election and the disenfranchisement of a whole class of voters.

If he is successful, the end of Democracy in the United States is here. Voting will mean nothing from that point on. We will be in an Autocracy...
Did you really just say this after the dems cheated theirs asses off all over the place with thousands of votes stolen and manufactured being found all over the place? HUN, the elections are dead---the dems have proven that what the voters vote for meaningless...............

No one cheated. He lost. And you're pissed. I get it. But that's no reason to proudly display your un-American behavior.
I didn't hear anyone complaining bitterly four years ago when the vote margin was much smaller.
Yes they did....our democracy is dead.

He is trying hard to start a Civil War. And if that doesn't work, he will divide the country to such an extent that neighbor will be going after neighbor. The man is willing to throw then entire country under the bus, in order to maintain power. I he thinks he can throw out votes from Detroit, he is going to be met with a reaction that no one can control. TRUMP LOST....GET OVER IT!

And where are the Cowardly republicans? They are hiding in fear of the Dictator in Chief....COWARDS!

Nope. He isn't that smart. But is smart enough to keep the whole "rigged" and "fraud" in the public eye to keep his legions whipped up and keep requesting recounts while the bogus effort at lawsuits continues. The end game is to keep delaying certification of the election pushing it out while he lobbies the Republican legislatures in the swing states to vote to send their slate of electors to deliver the election for him. Michigan and Pennsylvania Republican leaders have already agreed to meet with him. Straight up theft of an election and the disenfranchisement of a whole class of voters.

If he is successful, the end of Democracy in the United States is here. Voting will mean nothing from that point on. We will be in an Autocracy...
Did you really just say this after the dems cheated theirs asses off all over the place with thousands of votes stolen and manufactured being found all over the place? HUN, the elections are dead---the dems have proven that what the voters vote for meaningless...............

No one cheated. He lost. And you're pissed. I get it. But that's no reason to proudly display your un-American behavior.
I didn't hear anyone complaining bitterly four years ago when the vote margin was much smaller.

]

]

And? I don't remember any of them meeting Clinton to discuss turning. There was not a dedicated push to paint the election as "rigged".
Might want to check on the final tally for 2016. More electors ended up not casting their votes for her.
Trump only lost 3.

Yes they did....our democracy is dead.

No they didn't. And if by some small, infinitesimal chance it is, you and others like you will have helped make it happen.
Look in the mirror and take a bow. :)

]

And? I don't remember any of them meeting Clinton to discuss turning. There was not a dedicated push to paint the election as "rigged".
Might want to check on the final tally for 2016. More electors ended up not casting their votes for her.
Trump only lost 3.

That isn't your claim, you claimed: "I didn't hear anyone complaining bitterly four years ago when the vote margin was much smaller."

I just showed you people were bitterly complaining. Nothing more or less. Now you want to move the argument because I easily proved you wrong? I wouldn't go by your memory, it seems flawed.

]

Trump only lost 3.

That isn't your claim, you claimed: "I didn't hear anyone complaining bitterly four years ago when the vote margin was much smaller."

I just showed you people were bitterly complaining. Nothing more or less. Now you want to move the argument because I easily proved you wrong? I wouldn't go by your memory, it seems flawed.

Your link does not work. Why don't we just stop, OK. Clinton conceded, Obama offered Trump a smooth transition. There was no overt attempt to sway electors to abandon Trump. Not like Trump is doing now. My memory, is really good. Especially when it comes to Trump supporter hypocrisy. Ooops, wait, you were right. Only two electors were faithless to Trump. Five were faithless to Clinton.

This man is a huge danger to our nation, our world, our constitution and rule of law.

He is a disgrace.

From what I'm seeing now, I wouldn't be surprised if you are right.

We were warned. I thought it was ridiculous but now? I think the idea of trump causing a civil war or burn down as much of our nation and institutions as possible isn't far fetched anymore.

His actions the last couple weeks are very disturbing and don't bode well for our nation.
How could trump burn it down?
Your Antifa buddies have been doing it all year. Between rioting, attacking people in the streets, political violence... I don’t recall much of any concern about any of it from you or your felon lefties. Is that because you know they aren’t targeting lefties, you feel you’re on the same side, or you don’t really care about violence coming from “your side”?
Or are you one of those people who says that Antifa isn’t real and all the rioting and attacks were imaginary?

This man is a huge danger to our nation, our world, our constitution and rule of law.

He is a disgrace.

We were warned. I thought it was ridiculous but now? I think the idea of trump causing a civil war or burn down as much of our nation and institutions as possible isn't far fetched anymore.

His actions the last couple weeks are very disturbing and don't bode well for our nation.
How could trump burn it down?
Your Antifa buddies have been doing it all year. Between rioting, attacking people in the streets, political violence... I don’t recall much of any concern about any of it from you or your felon lefties. Is that because you know they aren’t targeting lefties, you feel you’re on the same side, or you don’t really care about violence coming from “your side”?
Or are you one of those people who says that Antifa isn’t real and all the rioting and attacks were imaginary?
its dana the boards drama queen.....

OH WAIT!
LOOK!
I found some Republicans who still have their stones intact:

"
GOP Sen. Lankford: 'I will step in' if GSA doesn't certify election by Friday for Biden to receive intel briefings
Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., said Wednesday that if the General Services Administration doesn't start allowing President-elect Joe Biden to receive intelligence briefings as the president-elect by Friday, he will step in.

"There is no loss from him getting the briefings and to be able to do that. And if that's not occurring by Friday, I will step in as well and to be able to push them and say this needs to occur, so that regardless of the outcome of the election, whichever way that it goes, people can be ready for that actual task," Lankford said in an interview with Tulsa’s KRMG Radio.

Lankford joined some of his other Republican colleagues, saying that the transition process should begin and the "GSA has to certify that election to start turning it around. The first day they can do that on the calendar is Friday."

SO it's Friday, boys!!!!!

How did that go?

Few people are actually paying any attention to what Trump is now doing.
He shot a double bogey on the back nine Sunday morning with a Titlesss neon green ball. He then went to the terlit and tweeted how he lost by winning. It's not like he has anything to do since there is no campaigns to hold so it's like it was before he was president.

Last edited:

He is a disgrace.

Damn you're going to hate the next 4 years.

Forum List

Back