I have determined that trump is trying.....

Dang if I wasn't right! The traitors have ramped the lies 10 fold! They must by crapping their pants.

It is a scorched earth approach. He beleives that if the country dissolves into chaos, he'll be able to escape the many criminal charges that are awaiting him.

It is a scorched earth approach. He beleives that if the country dissolves into chaos, he'll be able to escape the many criminal charges that are awaiting him.
Wow. You’re a psychic.
In all seriousness, that’s your theory? He thinks charges are waiting him, so his grand scheme is to contest the election?
You do realize that when the court challenges are wrapped up, if he loses he will leave right?
What a drama queen

trump is a TYRANT! He needs to be removed asap from DC.

Wow. You’re a psychic.
In all seriousness, that’s your theory? He thinks charges are waiting him, so his grand scheme is to contest the election?
You do realize that when the court challenges are wrapped up, if he loses he will leave right?
What a drama queen

He is trying hard to start a Civil War. And if that doesn't work, he will divide the country to such an extent that neighbor will be going after neighbor. The man is willing to throw then entire country under the bus, in order to maintain power. I he thinks he can throw out votes from Detroit, he is going to be met with a reaction that no one can control. TRUMP LOST....GET OVER IT!

And where are the Cowardly republicans? They are hiding in fear of the Dictator in Chief....COWARDS!

Nope. He isn't that smart. But is smart enough to keep the whole "rigged" and "fraud" in the public eye to keep his legions whipped up and keep requesting recounts while the bogus effort at lawsuits continues. The end game is to keep delaying certification of the election pushing it out while he lobbies the Republican legislatures in the swing states to vote to send their slate of electors to deliver the election for him. Michigan and Pennsylvania Republican leaders have already agreed to meet with him. Straight up theft of an election and the disenfranchisement of a whole class of voters.

If he is successful, the end of Democracy in the United States is here. Voting will mean nothing from that point on. We will be in an Autocracy...
Did you really just say this after the dems cheated theirs asses off all over the place with thousands of votes stolen and manufactured being found all over the place? HUN, the elections are dead---the dems have proven that what the voters vote for meaningless...............

No one cheated. He lost. And you're pissed. I get it. But that's no reason to proudly display your un-American behavior.
I didn't hear anyone complaining bitterly four years ago when the vote margin was much smaller.

]

And? I don't remember any of them meeting Clinton to discuss turning. There was not a dedicated push to paint the election as "rigged".
Might want to check on the final tally for 2016. More electors ended up not casting their votes for her.
Trump only lost 3.

Again, you are changing your claim. Trump wins Electoral College vote; a few electors break ranks

So, two links showing you how bitter the losers were.

So far all you are doing is trying to deflect, partisan nutter.

He is trying hard to start a Civil War. And if that doesn't work, he will divide the country to such an extent that neighbor will be going after neighbor. The man is willing to throw then entire country under the bus, in order to maintain power. I he thinks he can throw out votes from Detroit, he is going to be met with a reaction that no one can control. TRUMP LOST....GET OVER IT!

And where are the Cowardly republicans? They are hiding in fear of the Dictator in Chief....COWARDS!
Project much?

Forum List

Back