I have determined that trump is trying.....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
He is trying hard to start a Civil War. And if that doesn't work, he will divide the country to such an extent that neighbor will be going after neighbor. The man is willing to throw then entire country under the bus, in order to maintain power. I he thinks he can throw out votes from Detroit, he is going to be met with a reaction that no one can control. TRUMP LOST....GET OVER IT!

And where are the Cowardly republicans? They are hiding in fear of the Dictator in Chief....COWARDS!

He is trying hard to start a Civil War. And if that doesn't work, he will divide the country to such an extent that neighbor will be going after neighbor. The man is willing to throw then entire country under the bus, in order to maintain power. I he thinks he can throw out votes from Detroit, he is going to be met with a reaction that no one can control. TRUMP LOST....GET OVER IT!

And where are the Cowardly republicans? They are hiding in fear of the Dictator in Chief....COWARDS!

Nope. He isn't that smart. But is smart enough to keep the whole "rigged" and "fraud" in the public eye to keep his legions whipped up and keep requesting recounts while the bogus effort at lawsuits continues. The end game is to keep delaying certification of the election pushing it out while he lobbies the Republican legislatures in the swing states to vote to send their slate of electors to deliver the election for him. Michigan and Pennsylvania Republican leaders have already agreed to meet with him. Straight up theft of an election and the disenfranchisement of a whole class of voters.

The cowardly Republicans want Trump in power. No other words for it.

Few people are actually paying any attention to what Trump is now doing.

I have determined that you are a traitor lying pos. No one in their right mind would tip their hand to the media in a matter such as this.

The people who want the President out the most will likely attempt to start an uprising when it's proven that Biden lost. They would rather have us in a police state ( your 'civil war' is an illusion) and remove Trump by military coup than concede the election back to Trump.

Nope. He isn't that smart. But is smart enough to keep the whole "rigged" and "fraud" in the public eye to keep his legions whipped up and keep requesting recounts while the bogus effort at lawsuits continues. The end game is to keep delaying certification of the election pushing it out while he lobbies the Republican legislatures in the swing states to vote to send their slate of electors to deliver the election for him. Michigan and Pennsylvania Republican leaders have already agreed to meet with him. Straight up theft of an election and the disenfranchisement of a whole class of voters.

If he is successful, the end of Democracy in the United States is here. Voting will mean nothing from that point on. We will be in an Autocracy...

You're so fulla prunes you could start sn orchard. <giggle>

He's not trying to start a civil war.
He's trying to pull off a coup.
The Republicans are just sitting on their fat asses and letting him do it.
They should stop him but they are a bunch of pussies.
The GSA needs to certify this election and then charge Trump's sorry ass with election interference, a fucking felony.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

Funny, but the left didn't get over losing fair and square in 2016. They spend 4 years throwing a temper tantrum by falsely impeaching, wrongfully surveilling, looting, rioting, etc. Now, we have an election with more mail-in ballots by far than every in history, which is ripe for fraud, and Republicans are just supposed to except all the anomalies. Funny stuff.

The people who want the President out the most will likely attempt to start an uprising when it's proven that Biden lost. They would rather have us in a police state ( your 'civil war' is an illusion) and remove Trump by military coup than concede the election back to Trump.

Horseshit! Nothing of the kind will be proven. You're delusional.

You're so fulla prunes you could start sn orchard. <giggle>

If you can't address the topic and instead troll the messenger, you're just another Trumptoid cultist.

This man is a huge danger to our nation, our world, our constitution and rule of law.

He is a disgrace.

From what I'm seeing now, I wouldn't be surprised if you are right.

We were warned. I thought it was ridiculous but now? I think the idea of trump causing a civil war or burn down as much of our nation and institutions as possible isn't far fetched anymore.

His actions the last couple weeks are very disturbing and don't bode well for our nation.

Last edited:
cry baby.jpg

OH WAIT!
LOOK!
I found some Republicans who still have their stones intact:

"
GOP Sen. Lankford: 'I will step in' if GSA doesn't certify election by Friday for Biden to receive intel briefings
Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., said Wednesday that if the General Services Administration doesn't start allowing President-elect Joe Biden to receive intelligence briefings as the president-elect by Friday, he will step in.

"There is no loss from him getting the briefings and to be able to do that. And if that's not occurring by Friday, I will step in as well and to be able to push them and say this needs to occur, so that regardless of the outcome of the election, whichever way that it goes, people can be ready for that actual task," Lankford said in an interview with Tulsa’s KRMG Radio.

Lankford joined some of his other Republican colleagues, saying that the transition process should begin and the "GSA has to certify that election to start turning it around. The first day they can do that on the calendar is Friday."

SO it's Friday, boys!!!!!

He's not trying to start a civil war.
He's trying to pull off a coup.
The Republicans are just sitting on their fat asses and letting him do it.
They should stop him but they are a bunch of pussies.
The GSA needs to certify this election and then charge Trump's sorry ass with election interference, a fucking felony.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!LOCK HIM UP!
President Trump already is locked up in the brotherly hearts of all good Americans.

Too bad all the left has is a career extortionist who isn't a fraction as good a leader as President Trump.

Forum List

Back