I have changed my mind on abortion,,

they arent pro choice,, thats a lie,, they are pro abortion,,

now I am not pro abortion because I think killing your own child is a sick disgusting thing to do, I would say I am pro humanity and anti useless eaters,,

we put down rabid and useless animals so why not rabid and useless people
There are no worthless / useless humans... unless YOU are that.. for believing that there are. Again, you have NO respect for the sacredness of human life. Did you create yourself? Did you create those people you despise?

But even if one does not believe in God, to murder another human.. There is NO society on Earth that condones murder. And if murder is a crime and an egregious sin.. the murder of a totally innocent human being is so much more so

Planned Parenthood should have a clinic on every corner in poor and minority areas. Every abortion should come with sterilization. Every man convicted of a felony should get a forcible vasectomy as a part of sentencing. Families of the decent, undrug addicted, law abiding should be encouraged to be large.

More people are dying in the USA than are being born. You don’t have enough workers for the jobs you have, and you want to stop fertile people from breeding EVER simply because they had an abortion.

You don’t want immigration because only non-whites want to move to the USA.

Tell me, what happens to a country where no one has babies and there is no immigration? I guess that solves your concern about “replacement”

You’re even dumber than you seem.

he can't turn himself in to the authorities bc abortion was probably legal when he killed his child.

And there's no shortage of jurisdictions where it remains legal today.

But pro-lifers have always considered abortion to be murder. They consider it to be murder now, even though it's not murder and it remains legal.

He won't turn himself in because he is the textbook example of a cowardly hypocrite...

But there is another Court that will Someday decide. If he hasn't repented or expiated his sins fully...

And which court might that be?

yikes.. I've heard that hardly anyone makes it to Heaven.. The longer I live, the more i see going on in this sick world.. the less problem I have believing that.. assuming I have any problem at all at this point..

Not being one who believes in "heaven", I'm not all too concerned about not getting into some place which doesn't exist...

Anyway, I have more respect for you than I did b4.. for confronting this poster on his inconsistencies.. which are massive..

They're not inconsistent, they're hypocritical...

since I am not a burden to others and also provide for their existence what would it serve to abort me??

FFS we paid over 50K in taxs just last yr and next yr it will be more,,
I benefit humanity not take from it,,
What do you have that you hve not been given?

You were GIVEN some kind of lucrative work. What if no one had GIVEN you that? You may be living on the streets just like those hated homeless people you think should be killed off for being "useless"

HEIL

agree with the first part but not the second,,
Criminal men spent their time while free, impregnating as many women as possible. The guys cycle through the revolving door of Justice having children in double digits. Many times the women don't mind. An incarcerated father means more welfare money since Dad obviously cannot pay child support. Start sterilizing these men. Who knows, it might be a disincentive to be a criminal. Especially Hispanics who value sperm quite highly.

Responsible pet owners spay and neuter pets. Responsible people trap, spay and neuter then release feral animals. Such policies only mean that we have taken on the burden of being a society responsible for millions of people that cannot or will not be responsible for themselves.

More people are dying in the USA than are being born. You don’t have enough workers for the jobs you have, and you want to stop fertile people from breeding EVER simply because they had an abortion.

Tell me, what happens to a country where no one has babies and there is no immigration? I guess that solves your concern about “replacement”

my god youre a stupid skank,,,

make all the people on welfare that refuse to work work and the shortage of workers wouldnt exist,,

whats funny is another one of you idiots just last night said theres to many workers and not enough jobs,,
you guys need to get your narratives straight,,

and dont worry there are a lot of responsible people still having babys,, its the useless ones thats the problem,,

Criminal men spent their time while free, impregnating as many women as possible. The guys cycle through the revolving door of Justice having children in double digits. Many times the women don't mind. An incarcerated father means more welfare money since Dad obviously cannot pay child support. Start sterilizing these men. Who knows, it might be a disincentive to be a criminal. Especially Hispanics who value sperm quite highly.

Responsible pet owners spay and neuter pets. Responsible people trap, spay and neuter then release feral animals. Such policies only mean that we have taken on the burden of being a society responsible for millions of people that cannot or will not be responsible for themselves.
I would agree with violent criminals,, but with so many laws on the books even you are committing a felon a day and dont even know it,,

No one has babies. Is that what you said? NO ONE. Pffft.

I would agree with violent criminals,, but with so many laws on the books even you are committing a felon a day and dont even know it,,
Check with the prisons.
Some prisons have family reunification programs where newly convicted sons can serve time with Dads,

Planned Parenthood should have a clinic on every corner in poor and minority areas. Every abortion should come with sterilization. Every man convicted of a felony should get a forcible vasectomy as a part of sentencing. Families of the decent, undrug addicted, law abiding should be encouraged to be large.
This is what happens when people go FAR from the Church Christ founded..

You are being a fascist here.. F Planned P..! They are sick, diabolical *&^%%$# They are TRUE NAZIs. We should say NO to Nazism but instead, we are slowly embracing .. no, wait.. to hell with that.. We embraced Nazism when R v Wade was decided 1973

You do not force sterilization on anyone. And just bc someone is convicted of a felony does not mean he loses ALL rights.. unless said felony is murder, esp serial murder.

It's unbelievable the sick stuff people come up with in what used to be a fairly benevolent country.. The US (and just about every other so called "civilized" country)

Jesus, please restore your Church asap

They're not inconsistent, they're hypocritical...
same thing

But you yourself are inconsistent. Anyone who says he is pro choice but not pro abortion is being totally inconsistent. If you are against abortion for the right reason: it is murder

Then just when is murder acceptable?

Oh.. when you want to kill a totally innocent human being?

right

This is what happens when people go FAR from the Church Christ founded..

You are being a fascist here.. F Planned P..! They are sick, diabolical *&^%%$# They are TRUE NAZIs. We should say NO to Nazism but instead, we are slowly embracing .. no, wait.. to hell with that.. We embraced Nazism when R v Wade was decided 1973

You do not force sterilization on anyone. And just bc someone is convicted of a felony does not mean he loses ALL rights.. unless said felony is murder, esp serial murder.

It's unbelievable the sick stuff people come up with in what used to be a fairly benevolent country.. The US (and just about every other so called "civilized" country)

Jesus, please restore your Church asap
It isn't forced sterilization. It is voluntary. When a woman presents for abortion, that's volunteering for sterilization. When a man commits a felony, he does so with the understanding that he will be snipped. It's part of being as responsible to people as we are to animals.

Ideally every state just bans abortion as murder.

Barring that, sure, those states that still allow it absolutely should mandate sterilization with every elective abortion, so they never have the opportunity to kill their own kid again. That is entirely agreeable. Though to be honest, it was something I said while Roe forced every state to have elective abortion - now since Dobbs we can just ban abortion.

Forum List

Back