I have changed my mind on abortion,,

I had a secretary that had so many abortions she would run down on her lunch hour, have it done, take an aspirin and be back at work within an hour.

Then the doctor said she had so much scar tissue built up that she may never have a child. Another abortion would be permanent sterilization. It wasn't long before she ended up pregnant. This time it was "I don't want to kill the only child I will ever have." She had a little girl. After that her prior abortions finished the job. Between the abortions and delivery she was done.
so she selfishly brought a child into the world

so many do that. But murder is murder and there can be no justifications made. Murder is not wrong because a big group of people say it is. It is wrong PERIOD. And once one group of people is considered worthy of death, other groups will follow. We now have euthanasia in some states. . and just like abortion.. where at firs there is "choice" (though in abortion there is obviously no choice 4 the baby) there is later coercion and then.. as in China, it is mandatory..

and people still push the system in place in China: communism

People are stupid.. unthinking..

I don't defend abortion at all. I defend the a woman's right to not have the government involved in the decision, regardless of what that decision is...
the government wasnt involved in her getting prego,, only when she wants to kill another human being and protect them,,,

and as I said I think it should be legal with consequences to have one,,,

There is no such thing as legal murder.

There never has been, and there never will be...
right,, its just murder,,

and I didnt say it was legal,, just not illegal,,
if youre going to quote me at least do it right,,,

again how can something be illegal if it didnt exist??

the government wasnt involved in her getting prego,,

And it shouldn't be involved at any time...

only when she wants to kill another human being and protect them,,,

You do understand, don't you, that outlawing abortions will do nothing to keep abortions from happening, right?

and as I said I think it should be legal with consequences to have one,,,

Yes, I saw that. Forced sterilization, was it?

At the end of the day, though, your opinion means dick here, simply because you have done the very thing which you now want people punished for.

I wonder, for what punishment will you volunteer, for the crime of murdering your child?

right,, its just murder,,

and I didnt say it was legal,, just not illegal,,

Wow. That's stupid.

If something isn't illegal, it's legal. That's how laws work...

if youre going to quote me at least do it right,,,

I did no such thing...

again how can something be illegal if it didnt exist??

You're far more dense than I suspected.

This is the definition of murder: the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

So, no, it's not murder, because it's not an unlawful act...

Interesting how P Hunter does not respond to ONE of my posts

That says it all RE progressiveHunter

:rolleyes:

And it shouldn't be involved at any time...

You do understand, don't you, that outlawing abortions will do nothing to keep abortions from happening, right?

Yes, I saw that. Forced sterilization, was it?

At the end of the day, though, your opinion means dick here, simply because you have done the very thing which you now want people punished for.

I wonder, for what punishment will you volunteer, for the crime of murdering your child?
its governments job to protect human rights,, inside or outside the womb,,

and you havent explained how something that doesnt exist can be made illegal??
and you call me dense,,,

and you didnt quote me correctly,, you twisted my words like a good little leftist,,

and you havent explained how something that doesnt exist can be made illegal??
and you call me dense,,,

and you didnt quote me correctly,, you twisted my words like a good little leftist,,

Geez, you're fucking dense.

I never said that something which doesn't exist can be made illegal, so it's the height of stupidity on your part to insist that I explain it.

Honestly, this would be more fun if you were smarter. Cqalling me a leftist demonstrates how truly, truly fucking stupid you really are.

Oh, yeah, and for the third time, coward, what penalty should you be subjected to for murdering your baby? After all, you admitted to doing it and, since murder is illegal, it only stand to reason that you should suffer, true?

I know you won't answer, but I'd be remiss if I didn't point out how big a coward you really are...

who said that something that doesn't exist can be made illegal?

oh well...

people get accused of all kinds of bs around here

Geez, you're fucking dense.

I never said that something which doesn't exist can be made illegal, so it's the height of stupidity on your part to insist that I explain it.

Honestly, this would be more fun if you were smarter. Cqalling me a leftist demonstrates how truly, truly fucking stupid you really are.

Oh, yeah, and for the third time, coward, what penalty should you be subjected to for murdering your baby? After all, you admitted to doing it and, since murder is illegal, it only stand to reason that you should suffer, true?

I know you won't answer, but I'd be remiss if I didn't point out how big a coward you really are...
you said murder didnt exist before it was determined illegal didnt you???

Interesting how P Hunter does not respond to ONE of my posts

That says it all RE progressiveHunter

:rolleyes:

He's a coward.

In his OP, he admitted to "murdering" his child yet, apparently, he doesn't believe he should suffer any consequences for that. Now that it's over and done with, though, he wants others to pay when they do it, even calling for sterilization.

He's a hypocritical prick, and little more...

He's a coward.

In his OP, he admitted to "murdering" his child yet, apparently, he doesn't believe he should suffer any consequences for that. Now that it's over and done with, though, he wants others to pay when they do it, even calling for sterilization.

He's a hypocritical prick, and little more...
I suffer everyday knowing I did that,, if you want to jail me for it bring it on,,,

heres you saying murder doent exist if its not illegal,,,

And that's correct.

Murder is a legal construct. Period. Without laws making it illegal, it's homicide is simply the taking of a life; legality doesn't need to be determined to call something a homicide. It is not murder, however, because murder is an illegal act. You just need to be a drama queen by insisting on calling it something it is not.

If murder is unlawful, and abortion is not unlawful, by definition abortion cannot be murder, simply because abortion is not unlawful.

Look, you've proven that you're simply too goddamn stupid to understand anything that doesn't agree with whatever's rattling around that fat melon of yours, so you should probably give it a rest. You're really not doing yourself any favors by continuing this...

I suffer everyday knowing I did that,, if you want to jail me for it bring it on,,,
just a thought but it seems that if you were REALLY sorry, you would never do or say anything to encourage others to do what u have done.

unless u just don't love others.. don't care if they are as miserable as u claim you yourself are

which.. yeh, you have already stated here that some people are worthless so yeh... guess that explains why you don't care if others make the same mistake

And that's correct.

Murder is a legal construct. Period. Without laws making it illegal, it's homicide is simply the taking of a life; legality doesn't need to be determined to call something a homicide. It is not murder, however, because murder is an illegal act. You just need to be a drama queen by insisting on calling it something it is not.

If murder is unlawful, and abortion is not unlawful, by definition abortion cannot be murder, simply because abortion is not unlawful.

Look, you've proven that you're simply too goddamn stupid to understand anything that doesn't agree with whatever's rattling around that fat melon of yours, so you should probably give it a rest. You're really not doing yourself any favors by continuing this...
bet you needed to sit down after that spin,,,

youre so blind you cant even see you just said it again,,,

as you say without the law murder doesnt exist,,

so how can they make something illegal if it doesnt exist??

You're a hypocrite.

You want others jailed and sterilized. You should be marching down to the DA's office and insisting that you suffer the same fate...
well I did sterilize myself so halfway there,,,

now that youre finished making an ass of yourself how about you tell me how something that doesnt exist get made illegal??

Forum List

Back