I'm an idiot.. I confess

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
I was called an Idiot for saying that abortion is murder

So I am an idiot

I accept that as a badge of honor considering from whence the label came

At least I am consistent/logical

@ least I don't say such absurd things as: I am against murder of innocent people unless they happen to have the misfortune of living in a certain locale.. namely the womb

illogical as Hell

So I am an idiot

@ least I don't say such absurd things as: I am against murder of innocent people unless they happen to have the misfortune of living in a certain locale.. namely the womb

illogical as Hell

Who ever said you were an idiot, just ask them to define woman.

The real idiot will be revealed.

Technically abortion is not murder. Murder is an unlawful killing. Abortion, where it is legal, in not murder since the element of unlawful is missing. It is a homicide.

• Banned
Technically abortion is not murder. Murder is an unlawful killing. Abortion, where it is legal, in not murder since the element of unlawful is missing. It is a homicide.
twisted logic if there ever was any

Human beings are adept (so they think) at rationalizing anything, even murder

I can see.. in observing comments made here and elsewhere in society.. why our nation is in such obvious BIG trouble..

People think Jesus is optional. He is not. He is absolute, objective Truth.. and those who stray from HIm, not surprisingly, say very illogical and absurd (not to mention Society-damaging) things..

Following Jesus is not always fun, but we cannot ignore Truth without serious, highly egregious consequences..

Murder is a legal term. Abortion is the killing of unborn human beings. In some cases it rises to the level of murder. Democrats including the former governor of Virginia would have included the newly born,

So I am an idiot

illogical as Hell
#metoo!!!!

greg

Never apologize for being pro-life. The predators on the left won't just consider your opinion, they will eat you alive.

mur·der
/ˈmərdər/

noun
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human beingby another.

verb
kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

---------------------------------------------------------------

a·bor·tion
/əˈbôrSH(ə)n/

the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

pre·med·i·ta·tion
/prēˌmedəˈtāSHən/

noun
the action of planning something (especially a crime) beforehand.

------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the definitions of these words, abortion IS murder, as LIFE CANNOT BE MADE FROM DEATH.

A dead sperm CANNOT impregnate a dead egg, therefore they MUST BE ALIVE AND LIVING in order to join to gether to create a new life.

Premeditation of exterminating a life IS MURDER.

PERIOD.

Last edited:
mur·der
/ˈmərdər/

noun
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human beingby another.

verb
kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.

---------------------------------------------------------------

a·bor·tion
/əˈbôrSH(ə)n/

the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

pre·med·i·ta·tion
/prēˌmedəˈtāSHən/

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...2ahUKEwiS5OTRzaL7AhVwGFkFHTQhAx8Q3eEDegQIChAK
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf...2ahUKEwiS5OTRzaL7AhVwGFkFHTQhAx8Q3eEDegQIChAK
noun
the action of planning something (especially a crime) beforehand.
------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the definitions of these words, abortion IS murder, as LIFE CANNOT BE MADE FROM DEATH.

A dead sperm CANNOT impregnate a dead egg, therefore they MUST BE ALIVE AND LIVING in order to join to gether to create a new life.

Premeditation of exterminating a life IS MURDER.

PERIOD.

The dirty Marxist leftists have successfully twisted the lexicon. For instance, they don't consider a fetus a human being, they constantly parse definitions to support their narrow, self-interests and sexual proclivities. They have completely taken over the Democrat Party and illegally installed a brain-dead POTUS.

Murder is a legal term. Abortion is the killing of unborn human beings. In some cases it rises to the level of murder. Democrats including the former governor of Virginia would have included the newly born,
so in other words, if you are a certain age, you are vulnerable to being murdered

Well, in order to get to 5 months, you have to 1st be 4 months old, in order to be 4 months, you have to first be 3 and so on and so forth

At what point is a living person a person?

Laws and statutes do not make reality. They should and sometimes do reflect reality but they do not change reality. You cannot, through legislation, make a cat into a dog.. or a rock

The dirty Marxist leftists have successfully twisted the lexicon. For instance, they don't consider a fetus a human being, they constantly parse definitions to support their narrow, self-interests and sexual proclivities. They have completely taken over the Democrat Party and illegally installed a brain-dead POTUS.
yeh.. because they are "more equal than others.. "

they are important.

Though the taxpayers pay them, they hate the taxpayers

they aren't called hypocrites for nothing

Forum List

Back