I have a feeling I MAY have had a brush with the Chinese Virus......

Take vitamins & probiotics. Don't take any Ibuprofen or hydroxychloroquine. You should be fine if you aren't 80+/yrs old with heath probems.

The results also suggested that patients treated with hydroxychloroquine had a higher rate of death than those who weren’t treated with the drug.

BULLSHIT...STOP SPREADING THAT GARBAGE! HCQ has to be administered BY WEIGHT nothing else and has to be given early with AZ and Zinc. You leftist cocksuckers hate the thought of getting out of this with a strong economy and Trump winning reelection...and you will parrot the fucks who claim it for TV ratings. STFU.
You are a brainwashed political hack! hydroxychloroquine had a higher rate of death than those who weren’t treated with the drug. Antibiotics work on Covid patients that get Pneumonia

Last edited:
No man. Pancreas/gall bladder/spleen stuff. Eat less and more often....Make the gut and enzyme release run steady/slow/even.
Thanks, Likkmee. I AM trying to eat smaller meals, more often, because of the diabetes. I've been told that 4-5 smaller meals is much better than 3 big meals a day, if you are diabetic. And my extra "meals" have actually been snacks, and not really what I would call a meal.

Take vitamins & probiotics. Don't take any Ibuprofen or hydroxychloroquine. You should be fine if you aren't 80+/yrs old with heath probems.

Study results suggest that patients treated with hydroxychloroquine had a higher rate of death than those who weren’t treated with the drug.

Ask the NYC ER docs whether it works or not...they know it ROCKS when given early and a patient's weight is taken into consideration about doseage. AP is leftist, decided to join in with the Trump-hating traitors and call it a bust or worse. Bullshit merchants who secretly hate America....never forget that.

For about 4-5 hours very early this morning, I suddenly started running a fever and having bad chills. I took some Ibuprofen a couple times, and I believe I may have slept it off. I feel much better now, it's almost 3PM local time. I'm sure it was probably just a quick rush of regular flu, or perhaps something that flared up because I'm diabetic. It was just very strange how it seemed to hit me without warning. One moment I was asleep, I felt kind of a weird "twinge" throughout my body, and I suddenly had teeth-chattering chills. I AM very glad I feel better now.

About a week and a half ago I experienced something similar.

I was feeling only mildly funky, so I thought I'd lay down and take a nap. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

When I woke up, I would've bet every penny I have that I had it. I felt absolutely fucking horrible. I don't know what it feels like when you're dying, but if it felt like that I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I had a severe cough, a tremendous headache (took some aspirin for that), my bones were aching and every muscle was screaming in pain. I got out of bed, walked across the room and sat at my desk, which is a mere eight feet from my bathroom. I felt a tad bit nauseous, and that feeling multiplied by a factor of ten if I even thought about walking to the bathroom. I finally did and I dropped to my knees in front of the toilet. I had some dry heaves, but that was about it. I did, at one point, cough up a bit of bile which was a rather lovely shade of brownish-red. As I think back on it, it actually sort of matched the color of this long-sleeved t-shirt I got from Duluth Trading Co. a while back.

Anyway, I literally crawled back to bed. It was about 7pm and I dragged my self up and pulled the covers over me. I awoke at around 8:00am the next morning, feeling absolutely fine.

It was weird as Hell. I think it's the only time in my almost 58 years where I've actually been genuinely scared by my health...

Last edited:
My wife lost her hearing for 3 or 4 days, I remember telling my wife that I could not taste my food but we do not remember when as no one knew as of yet

I keep Cotto salami in the box for quick sandwiches.....that was my test....if I couldn't smell it then I knew something was up. Funny, I took Chloroquine in Vietnam for malaria prevention..... I've also heard Lupus patients don't get hit. I wonder if my system retained a trace of it and knocked out the china virus in round number one?
I doubt it. It's a booster and that long. NAH. I took it on an Amazon run years ago.It messed with my guts a little but guinea pig and piranha fillets couldn't have helped any. Iodine to "purify" water either

For about 4-5 hours very early this morning, I suddenly started running a fever and having bad chills. I took some Ibuprofen a couple times, and I believe I may have slept it off. I feel much better now, it's almost 3PM local time. I'm sure it was probably just a quick rush of regular flu, or perhaps something that flared up because I'm diabetic. It was just very strange how it seemed to hit me without warning. One moment I was asleep, I felt kind of a weird "twinge" throughout my body, and I suddenly had teeth-chattering chills. I AM very glad I feel better now.

About a week and a half ago I experienced something similar.

I was feeling only mildly funky, so I thought I'd lay down and take a nap. It didn't take me long to fall asleep.

When I woke up, I would've bet every penny I have that I had it. I felt absolutely fucking horrible.

I had a severe cough, a tremendous headache (took some aspirin for that), my bones were aching and every muscle was screaming in pain. I got out of bed, walked across the room and sat at my desk, which is a mere eight feet from my bathroom. I felt a tad bit nauseous, and that feeling multiplied by a factor of ten if I even thought about walking to the bathroom. I finally did and I dropped to my knees in front of the toilet. I had some dry heaves, but that was about it. I did, at one point, cough up a bit of bile which was a rather lovely shade of brownish-red. As I think back on it, it actually sort of matched the color of this long-sleeved t-shirt I got from Duluth Trading Co. a while back.

Anyway, I literally crawled back to bed. It was about 7pm and I dragged my self up and pulled the covers over me. I awoke at around 8:00am the next morning, feeling absolutely fine.

It was weird as Hell. I think it's the only time in my almost 58 years where I've actually been genuinely scared by my health...
Yikes! You had SOMETHING go through you, that's for sure. It's good to hear you're feeling better. And it's interesting you're almost 58, I turned 59 just last month. Here's to a nice, illness-free birthday coming up!

My wife lost her hearing for 3 or 4 days, I remember telling my wife that I could not taste my food but we do not remember when as no one knew as of yet

I keep Cotto salami in the box for quick sandwiches.....that was my test....if I couldn't smell it then I knew something was up. Funny, I took Chloroquine in Vietnam for malaria prevention..... I've also heard Lupus patients don't get hit. I wonder if my system retained a trace of it and knocked out the china virus in round number one?
There may also be two viruses going around, Covid 19 the bat virus and the real virus the engineered one being kept secret, they may be versions of the same thing

KM. LM.
Bluez....warm up some sauerkrautz. MAN type probiotics...
I DO like sauerkraut...............Especially on a hot dog or brat!
Then get at it ! Eat some beets too_Or drink the juice cold. Eat the top greenies wilted in scrambled egg at breakfast. Pretty decent.Easy on rot dawg. Get ya a ham a bake the critter.It'll do you almost all week. I'm not sure about REAL cheese and diabetic stuff. Goofle it. Barley slows down the gut. Beef/Barley in a can if yaint a pan rattling type. Progresso or something ? No such thing as GMO Barley that I know of.

One of my co-workers had that experience and tested positive.

I doubt it. It's a booster and that long. NAH. I took it on an Amazon run years ago.It messed with my guts a little but guinea pig and piranha fillets couldn't have helped any. Iodine to "purify" water either

The orange/red BIG DOSE went through my guts like a hurricane....next day, no problem. Did it for a year daily so our experiences are a bit different. We got fresh water from bamboo stalks and the coastal highlands get a bit of rain....like EVERY FUCKING DAY.

One of my co-workers had that experience and tested positive.
What did he do to get tested, I had an employee could hardly talk and went to 2 doctors and a testing center twice and no one cared

There may also be two viruses going around, Covid 19 the bat virus and the real virus the engineered one being kept secret, they may be versions of the same thing
The original has changed many many times. Lots of variants, hence never a 100% vaccine....like old fashioned flu, flu

Fucking shut up ya little commie cocksucker....get the virus, refuse HCQ and fucking die.
The commie cocksucker is in the white house. Trump is printing money for politically connected, attacking media, critics, banning work, forced citizens to stay home, empty shelves, no education, starving & unemployed.

Unlike you utterly retarded moron, I don't take medical advice from politicians or media.

The original has changed many many times. Lots of variants, hence never a 100% vaccine....like old fashioned flu, flu
There is no flu vaccine either, the one that they claim comes a year too late and the people who get the vaccine have a higher rate of the flu than those who do not. They know this and let people believe anyway for the placebo effect

KM. LM.
Bluez....warm up some sauerkrautz. MAN type probiotics...
I DO like sauerkraut...............Especially on a hot dog or brat!
Then get at it ! Eat some beets too_Or drink the juice cold. Eat the top greenies wilted in scrambled egg at breakfast. Pretty decent.Easy on rot dawg. Get ya a ham a bake the critter.It'll do you almost all week. I'm not sure about REAL cheese and diabetic stuff. Goofle it. Barley slows down the gut. Beef/Barley in a can if yaint a pan rattling type. Progresso or something ? No such thing as GMO Barley that I know of.
Thanks again, Likkmee. Your post reminded me of a silly joke. What does one use to make borscht? BEETS me!

Rest up, take care of yourself and stay hydrated. If you have it, like most people, you'll just recover and that will be that. It is nowhere near the Automatic Death Sentence that Fredo Cuomo and other liberal panic mongers have hysterically proclaimed.

"If" it were to get worse, you can always phone your doctor and have him send in a scrip for the Trump Treatment.

The orange/red BIG DOSE went through my guts like a hurricane....next day, no problem. Did it for a year daily so our experiences are a bit different. We got fresh water from bamboo stalks and the coastal highlands get a bit of rain....like EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Most of ours was river run(until Peru) We did lots of "agua de pipa" coconut but no human can do a gallon a day in the heat.
The rest was naciente" bubbling out of the ground". Questionable at best. Prolly full of gardiasis

Rest up, take care of yourself and stay hydrated. If you have it, like most people, you'll just recover and that will be that. It is nowhere near the Automatic Death Sentence that Fredo Cuomo and other liberal panic mongers have hysterically proclaimed.

"If" it were to get worse, you can always phone your doctor and have him send in a scrip for the Trump Treatment.
Thanks for the advice.

Forum List

Back