I have a feeling I MAY have had a brush with the Chinese Virus......

Stay OFF the Ibuprofen....it's known to make the virus worse.

Because ibuprofen may increase a certain type of receptor on human cells that could theoretically strengthen the ability of coronavirus to cause infection, or worsening symptoms, the World Health Organization initially recommended against its use. However, because there is no evidence that ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory painkillers and fever reducers, like aspirin, make coronavirus worse, WHO changed their recommendation. They no longer recommend against ibuprofen’s use for coronavirus.

Ask your doctor if ibuprofen or acetaminophen is a better choice for you.

This is the story I alluded to earlier....

>> A 4-year-old British girl suffering from coronavirus-like symptoms grew worse after taking ibuprofen, her family said.​
As health experts hotly debate whether the anti-inflammatory medicine should be taken to combat the contagion, Dan Collins of Bristol posted a dire warning on Facebook about his stepdaughter Amelia.​
“To those of you that have children please read. If your child has symptoms of corona virus, DO NOT give them ibuprofen,” Collins wrote.​
“Amelia’s been unwell since Tuesday, cough, fever, cold. This morning she came into my room and got into my bed burning hot and not wanting to get up,” he wrote Sunday.​
“Within an hour of giving her [ibuprofen] she dropped dramatically. She was panting while trying to breathe, her heart rate was very rapid, she couldn’t keep her eyes open, couldn’t lift her head up, her body was shaking, she started being sick on herself and her temperature had risen.​
“We called back up and they sent out an emergency ambulance, once the paramedics got here they managed to bring her temp and stats down a bit, they’re still higher than normal but not dangerous high anymore,” Collins said.​
“Now she’s back on [acetaminophen] she’s back to just being her poorly self. The paramedics only told us while here that were not to give her ibuprofen!” <<​
Thanks, Pogo.

For about 4-5 hours very early this morning, I suddenly started running a fever and having bad chills. I took some Ibuprofen a couple times, and I believe I may have slept it off. I feel much better now, it's almost 3PM local time. I'm sure it was probably just a quick rush of regular flu, or perhaps something that flared up because I'm diabetic. It was just very strange how it seemed to hit me without warning. One moment I was asleep, I felt kind of a weird "twinge" throughout my body, and I suddenly had teeth-chattering chills. I AM very glad I feel better now.

Are you still running a fever?
Nope, and I feel like I'm back to normal again. I think WHATEVER it was in my system has passed.
Sounds like food poisoning................what the hell did you eat.?
Nope food poisoning does not cause fever
Sure did with me once...........I was soaking wet........from a dang Whopper from Burger King.........I literally passed out. from it......It was that bad........Cold chills and all.
Sounds like Chuck dropped his extacy in the secret sauce
That must've REALLY been one HECK of a secret sauce!

For about 4-5 hours very early this morning, I suddenly started running a fever and having bad chills. I took some Ibuprofen a couple times, and I believe I may have slept it off. I feel much better now, it's almost 3PM local time. I'm sure it was probably just a quick rush of regular flu, or perhaps something that flared up because I'm diabetic. It was just very strange how it seemed to hit me without warning. One moment I was asleep, I felt kind of a weird "twinge" throughout my body, and I suddenly had teeth-chattering chills. I AM very glad I feel better now.

I'd be twingin with a fever, too, if I knew I had to get in the ring with Natty C all by myself.

I'm glad you're feeling better, though.

Nope, and I feel like I'm back to normal again. I think WHATEVER it was in my system has passed.
Sure did with me once...........I was soaking wet........from a dang Whopper from Burger King.........I literally passed out. from it......It was that bad........Cold chills and all.
Was the real deal bro.........don't know what the fuck was in it............but I was out cold........soaking wet from Fing Burger King.
Well that was not food poisoning, with food poisoning you typically end up in the fetal position with severe stomach cramps

Was the real deal bro.........don't know what the fuck was in it............but I was out cold........soaking wet from Fing Burger King.
Well that was not food poisoning, with food poisoning you typically end up in the fetal position with severe stomach cramps
Well it happened right after I ate that stupid Burger King hamburger.

And now you know better, I haven't eaten there in 20 years for a reason. Again if you had food poisoning directly after eating you would have vomited not passed out

And now you know better, I haven't eaten there in 20 years for a reason. Again if you had food poisoning directly after eating you would have vomited not passed out
Well something was in that burger............I know because it happened right after eating the stupid thing.

Well something was in that burger............I know because it happened right after eating the stupid thing.
Perhaps God was telling you to eat better?

Forum List

Back