I have a feeling I MAY have had a brush with the Chinese Virus......

For about 4-5 hours very early this morning, I suddenly started running a fever and having bad chills. I took some Ibuprofen a couple times, and I believe I may have slept it off. I feel much better now, it's almost 3PM local time. I'm sure it was probably just a quick rush of regular flu, or perhaps something that flared up because I'm diabetic. It was just very strange how it seemed to hit me without warning. One moment I was asleep, I felt kind of a weird "twinge" throughout my body, and I suddenly had teeth-chattering chills. I AM very glad I feel better now.
One of my co-workers had that experience and tested positive.
What did he do to get tested, I had an employee could hardly talk and went to 2 doctors and a testing center twice and no one cared
He went to an Urgent Care and said the test they did a few months ago up his nostrils was painful.
He was on his recliner for a week.

For about 4-5 hours very early this morning, I suddenly started running a fever and having bad chills. I took some Ibuprofen a couple times, and I believe I may have slept it off. I feel much better now, it's almost 3PM local time. I'm sure it was probably just a quick rush of regular flu, or perhaps something that flared up because I'm diabetic. It was just very strange how it seemed to hit me without warning. One moment I was asleep, I felt kind of a weird "twinge" throughout my body, and I suddenly had teeth-chattering chills. I AM very glad I feel better now.
What did he do to get tested, I had an employee could hardly talk and went to 2 doctors and a testing center twice and no one cared
He went to an Urgent Care and said the test they did a few months ago up his nostrils was painful.
My employee went to urgent care twice and they had no test to give, then he went twice to a testing center and they closed before they got to him twice. It's all bullshit, this kid could hardly talk

My employee went to urgent care twice and they had no test to give, then he went twice to a testing center and they closed before they got to him twice. It's all bullshit, this kid could hardly talk
Urgent Care centers are a joke; they don't have the personnel with the expertise or the equipment to handle more than a headache.

I doubt it. It's a booster and that long. NAH. I took it on an Amazon run years ago.It messed with my guts a little but guinea pig and piranha fillets couldn't have helped any. Iodine to "purify" water either

The orange/red BIG DOSE went through my guts like a hurricane....next day, no problem. Did it for a year daily so our experiences are a bit different. We got fresh water from bamboo stalks and the coastal highlands get a bit of rain....like EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Most people who work or play pool on the weekends have it without manifesting any symtoms.
I know couples where one fell sick and the other didn't and both tested +.

Urgent Care centers are a joke; they don't have the personnel with the expertise or the equipment to handle more than a headache.
They also would not have the test anyway as a doctors prescription was needed, so all urgent care could do was issue the prescription. This kid is new on the job and does not have a regular doc as of yet, shit neither do I

They also would not have the test anyway as a doctors prescription was needed, so all urgent care could do was issue the prescription. This kid is new on the job and does not have a regular doc as of yet, shit neither do I
Finding a good primary takes a year or 2.

I do not think you have had COVID-19, this because Ibuprofen is not going to be effective, we know this from all the research that we had Commissioned. What it sounds like you had perhaps a 24 hour chill, this is good you should not want COVID-19 with you having Type 2 Diabetes.

Please stay safe Mr. Bluzman.

Symptoms will vary depending on viral load, and upon where the virus enters your body.

Also, the fatality of this virus, is no more than the flu. So if you have symptoms, unless you feel you are in real danger, I do not understand why folks would not just want to keep themselves, self-quarantined for the safety of the community and medical workers, rather than give the STATE more reason to shut down the economy?

This is something where they are sharing your private medical information to the media and government officials. If you have it, and your symptoms are not severe, they have admitted, there is nothing the medical experts can do for you in mild cases, so why let the establishment in on your private life?

I do not think you have had COVID-19, this because Ibuprofen is not going to be effective, we know this from all the research that we had Commissioned. What it sounds like you had perhaps a 24 hour chill, this is good you should not want COVID-19 with you having Type 2 Diabetes.

Thanks, Lucy.

I ask them all seemingly related medical questions that I already know the answers to. They always either lie so as to do more test or genuinely do not know, at any rate they are not fit to treat me

Ibuprofen is not effective for what?

I doubt it. It's a booster and that long. NAH. I took it on an Amazon run years ago.It messed with my guts a little but guinea pig and piranha fillets couldn't have helped any. Iodine to "purify" water either

The orange/red BIG DOSE went through my guts like a hurricane....next day, no problem. Did it for a year daily so our experiences are a bit different. We got fresh water from bamboo stalks and the coastal highlands get a bit of rain....like EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Most people who work or play pool on the weekends have it without manifesting any symtoms.
I know couples where one fell sick and the other didn't and both tested +.
The first two cases here were JuYakk tourists who flew in. Woman got feeling shitty so ol man ran her to the clinic. Both pos/both isolated at the hotel. Ol man never got a lick of nothing. Wifey was in a flu hurt but not worth admission to a hospital. I think he is 50 and she is 47 or so.Negatives after 21 daze. Went BACK to JuYakk / Probably dead by now.
OH. CHLQ/AZI but only for her...

My 81 year old Dad got tested 2 weeks ago. He had to call his VA primary care physician, they gave him a code number, sent him to a tent in the parking lot of the VA Hospital. They swabbed his nose, then admitted him to the hospital for a week. Turned out he had pneumonia. They gave him antibiotics & oxygen. He is all good now.

covid-symptoms.jpg

Word of advice -- avoid the ibuprofen. Some little girl in Europe got bad complications taking ibuprofen with COVID. Sounds like you came out the other end OK, good. But take 'er easy, gulp some vitamins if you can find any.

I ask them all seemingly related medical questions that I already know the answers to. They always either lie so as to do more test or genuinely do not know, at any rate they are not fit to treat me
Most of my relatives in NYC are Liberals and are psychotic.

Ibuprofen is not effective for what?
SOME claim it's not effective in combating the Chinese Virus and somehow makes it worse. I have a sneaky feeling Tylenol is somehow connected to these claims. In fact, when I was in the hospital, some 7 weeks ago now, it would only dispense Tylenol, and no Ibuprofen. I smell something fishy here. I WILL keep using Ibuprofen until my supply is gone. It works much better on my headaches and body aches and pains.

Word of advice -- avoid the ibuprofen. Some little girl in Europe got bad complications taking ibuprofen with COVID. Sounds like you came out the other end OK, good. But take 'er easy, gulp some vitamins if you can find any.
Thanks, Pogo. I DO take a good multivitamin daily.

Most of my relatives in NYC are Liberals and are psychotic.
That's too bad. I HOPE you give them heck (I purposely toned it down, because we're not in the Taunting Arena.) when you talk to them or see them. And if THAT doesn't work, tell them to take a long walk off a short pier........

Forum List

Back