I Had A Change of Username Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. THIS is how leftists see the Vegetable

noooooooooooooooo.... THIS is

covfefe.jpg

That way everyone won't think I'm really a doctor's wife and I can change my profile pictures around. :badgrin:

Hey the doctors wife,I like that one better,you should have kept it,

In looking at this first video here of duran duran when they were young in their mid 20's, doesnt it amaze you how they changed over the years?

I mean look at this second video of them 20 years later.

The thing that freaks me out is that tall long haired brown dude in the first video is the same guy in the second one with the blond hair on the left. doesnt that freak you out how they are the same person because you got to admit,in the first video with his hair brown,he looks like a girl,but in this second video,he is a good looking guy.Incredible,it seems that dying his hair blond made all the difference in the world.

and the other guitar guy with the sunglasses,they look like they got a lot BETTER looking with age dont you agree? the lead singer did not get better looking but the two guitar guys DID,dont you think FJB ?

the guy on the right you CAN believe is the same person but the one on the left you CANT believe is the same person cause when he was young,he looked like a girl,now 20 years later with his hair dyed blond,he looks like a good looking guy dont you think?

Last edited:
Yeah and I'm sorry but I like my current username better.

Yeah and I'm sorry but I like my current username better.
well i figured that sense you changed it.its just that was my favorite of the three you had.now if your user name said FUCK JOE BIDEN,it WOULD be my favorite,i didnt even have a clue what it meant at first when i saw it till you announced it here what it meant.

hey as you can see from the fact i keep talking about this group,I am so excited because they are my favorite rock group and i am so excited because they are touring this year promoting their new album and they will be in my area.:yes_text12: the bad thing is wont rock like that london concert did though cause they will want to play their new songs.the newer tours are never as good as the old ones,it will be my first time i have seen them so it wont too dissapointing for me.

one last favor,sense you do enjoy that song,watch the second video there and pay partiularly close to the guitar guy with the sunglasses and take ONE guess why in this particular song,I really enjoyed watching him the most of the band members if you dont mind.

So Farting Jiant Bubbles wasn't it. Glad I didn't post that, it would have been embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back