I Had A Change of Username Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
Thanks,.. let's play a little game shall we? Can anybody guess what my username might possibly mean? :p

You are still a dim witted Trumpette

Nothing has changed
It’s odd how Democrats assume they are so much smarter than Deplorables but they voted to make Joe Biden President.

Trump launched Operation Warp Speed and got not one, not two but three vaccines developed and delivered in record time. Sleepy Joe can’t even deliver already developed test kits.

One year ago tomorrow, President Trump launched Operation Warp Speed (OWS), a bold scientific initiative that resulted in one of the greatest medical achievements of the modern age. It ranks alongside President Kennedy's Moon Shot in its audacity and is virtually unrivalled in its results. Thanks to OWS, our nation developed three safe, effective and life-saving vaccines at record speed. This incredible feat of science and medicine should be celebrated and our nation should seek to codify it and replicate its success in additional fields of pandemic response.

The successes of OWS are even more remarkable given the sheer number of mistakes made by public health experts during this crisis. Leading figures like Dr. Fauci started the pandemic by telling Americans that masks didn't work, but then they demanded that we wear two of them even while outside. They advocated for protracted lockdowns that resulted in the sharpest economic contraction in American history and opposed every attempt to ameliorate these restrictions. They negligently delayed the return of children to the classroom, even though the clear evidence showed that it was safe to do so.

• Biden accused of issuing a 'hope' rather than a plan by Jennifer Nuzzo, an epidemiologist at Johns Hopkins
  • 'If those tests came in January and February, that could have an impact, but if they are spread out over 10 to 12 months, I'm not sure what kind of impact it is going to have,' the expert said
  • It is not even known how many tests will be immediately available or how quickly they can be shipped out
  • Amazon, Walgreens and CVS this week imposed limits on how many tests each customer can buy
  • Comes amid warnings that Covid could infect 140m between January and March - 60% of all Americans
  • But despite the gloom the new British studies give Biden - who has promised no lockdowns - fresh optimism
  • Scientists at Imperial College London found the chance of having to stay in hospital overnight 40% lower
  • Second study from Scotland on Wednesday said risk of being hospitalized with Omicron was 65% less likely

And..this is just yet another ploy of SEE ME. Otherwise, you could have just put "formerly known as The Doctors Wife" in your sigline instead of that behometh of a vid you have. Or in announcements since you thrive on the attention. But nope. Gotta do yet ANOTHER intro thread. This makes your 3rd. When will the 4th be? :uhoh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back