Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
In bed lying half dead with high temperature and insane back pain

My god did everything just get 10 times worse

F me

Will only be posting on a few topics as it appears I am shiit of luck

You got Monkey Pox ... that's gonna leave scars on your face and back ... I'd hate to be you right now ...

[Beady eyed look] ... who you been kissing on lately? ... I though you was married ... that Monkey Pox is bad in the brothels in your area ...

F me
chicken soup will help with the fever. Hemp or CBD can help with the pain. you can also buy icyhot ,which is a spray for pain, in a store.

see if you can get antibiotics (preferably liquid antibiotics) for that flu. i had the flu and the liquid antibiotics got me back to normal in a few days. my store gave out antibiotics for free. make sure you take all of the antibiotics until it is completely gone to make sure you kill all of the flu virus from your body.

chicken soup will help with the fever. Hemp or CBD can help with the pain. you can also buy icyhot ,which is a spray for pain, in a store.

see if you can get antibiotics (preferably liquid antibiotics) for that flu. i had the flu and the liquid antibiotics got me back to normal in a few days. my store gave out antibiotics for free. make sure you take all of the antibiotics until it is completely gone to make sure you kill all of the flu virus from your body.
I am broken and defeated

F me
The flu is seasonal, usually not present or spreading in summer time....

You've likely got something else!

Call your doctor.

You got Monkey Pox ... that's gonna leave scars on your face and back ... I'd hate to be you right now ...

[Beady eyed look] ... who you been kissing on lately? ... I though you was married ... that Monkey Pox is bad in the brothels in your area ...
Jewish bodies can only handle so much stress

Tea with lemon juice and honey.

That's my prescription for the flu.:)

1656812296885.png

Forum List

Back