I got the flu now

Quasar you are now the new board drama queen.....geezus every thread is a new drama.....
I did not want this
I wanted to act like a real man

I guess we see I am weiner when S goes down

I am going to have to change my screen name and location soon and get a fresh start

I did not want this
I wanted to act like a real man

I guess we see I am weiner when S goes down

I am going to have to change my screen name and location soon and get a fresh start
Don't change your avatar, it's quite endearing. ;)

So quick....
Overdose on fish aquarium drugs (hydrochloroquine) and whatever else....colloidal silver too.

But know that if you have covid there's likely not much they can do for you....but just so you know that soon you can have hepatitis C and some other autoimmune disorder as a result of the Covid infection....

Maybe even kidney problems.

Have you considered changing your ways?

I dont really do anything.
I do my MMA class twice a week and not much else. I had to go to the gym last week and freeze my membership and I was crying in the car on the way home

You got Monkey Pox ... that's gonna leave scars on your face and back ... I'd hate to be you right now ...

[Beady eyed look] ... who you been kissing on lately? ... I though you was married ... that Monkey Pox is bad in the brothels in your area ...
Monkey Pox causes painful boils in your rear-end and yellow pus comes out. No sex tonight!

Forum List

Back