President Joe Biden tweets "LGBTQ Youth is loved"

I just wonder how Youth can be so certain themselfes if they are LGBTQ? I mean how children know such things?

Some are certain, a lot won't be.
But to tell all people that they are equal, I mean, that's what JESUS SAID. Treat thy neighbor......

Some are certain, a lot won't be.
But to tell all people that they are equal, I mean, that's what JESUS SAID. Treat thy neighbor......

All people are equal except by the things they do (equality of opportunity not equality of outcome), by righteousness, that is also what Islam says and Jesus also said "you should know them by their fruits and that bad fruits will be cut off the tree and thrown into fire".

The Quran says

O people, We have created you male and female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most noble of you to Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.

Surat al-Hujurat 49:13

O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 22978, Grade: Sahih

All people are equal except by the things they do (equality of opportunity not equality of outcome), by righteousness, that is also what Islam says and Jesus also said "you should know them by their fruits and that bad fruits will be cut off the tree and thrown into fire".

The Quran says

O people, We have created you male and female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most noble of you to Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.

Surat al-Hujurat 49:13

O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?

Source: Musnad Aḥmad 22978, Grade: Sahih

Yeah, in a fantasy world.

But not your fantasy world.
Gay people clearly are not equal in your eyes.

Yeah, in a fantasy world.

But not your fantasy world.
Gay people clearly are not equal in your eyes.

We discussed that, to me gay people are equal like everyone else, just confused, i was confused and had paranoia, i was not evil or less equal then any other human. Now if they groom children, and such they are evil because of their deeds.

We discussed that, to me gay people are equal like everyone else, just confused, i was confused and had paranoia, i was not evil or less equal then any other human. Now if they groom children, and such they are evil because of their deeds.

Yes, to you who puts no effort whatsoever into understanding gay people....

You know, I would expect better of someone who is from a group of people who have been persecuted...... but no.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Yes, to you who puts no effort whatsoever into understanding gay people....

You know, I would expect better of someone who is from a group of people who have been persecuted...... but no.

Sexuality is always a choice, no one has a human right to breed not even a heterosexual or a human right to partnership, or i could sue for my human rights because im a involuntarily celibate. Now if two mate, it is a action. If I do sodomy it is a action, but I consider guys who fuck women in the ass also as perverts, and sick. I also consider guys who piss or fart or shit in the face of a WOMAN or eat her asshole also as perverts. I dont consider someone who struggles with his sexuality as pervert just because of that. You do not understand me, I understand everything.

Do they need to be this if they are gay? Or is that something they want to be? I am persecuted because of something I am born in, and cannot change. Even if I say im not a gypsy, people say i am and persecute me, they kill me too like Hitler. I can deny it all I want, I can be president smart, everything i will be persecuted, now if someone who struggles with his sexuality repents, and lives and does like everyone else, i would not say he is bad, or persecute him, i would only if he acts a certain way. It is similar as to if im reading tarot cards you could say it is a sin, that some gypsies are sinners because they read tarot cards, but it is not comparable to saying because im a gypsy even if i dont read tarot cards but pray everyday the Rosary, fast on Friday etc.

online beckett free

Mort's self righteousness over rules his self awareness. Persecuting a group helps him feel less persecuted.

Sexuality is always a choice, no one has a human right to breed not even a heterosexual or a human right to partnership, or i could sue for my human rights because im a involuntarily celibate. Now if two mate, it is a action. If I do sodomy it is a action, but I consider guys who fuck women in the ass also as perverts, and sick. I also consider guys who piss or fart or shit in the face of a WOMAN or eat her asshole also as perverts. I dont consider someone who struggles with his sexuality as pervert just because of that. You do not understand me, I understand everything.

Do they need to be this if they are gay? Or is that something they want to be? I am persecuted because of something I am born in, and cannot change. Even if I say im not a gypsy, people say i am and persecute me, they kill me too like Hitler. I can deny it all I want, I can be president smart, everything i will be persecuted, now if someone who struggles with his sexuality repents, and lives and does like everyone else, i would not say he is bad, or persecute him, i would only if he acts a certain way. It is similar as to if im reading tarot cards you could say it is a sin, that some gypsies are sinners because they read tarot cards, but it is not comparable to saying because im a gypsy even if i dont read tarot cards but pray everyday the Rosary, fast on Friday etc.

online beckett free

Bullshit is it a "choice".

It's only a "choice" because you've decided it makes your argument much easier.

As I said, you put NO EFFORT into understanding gay people. You've literally "created science" to fit your argument.

Next you'll be telling me hermaphrodites don't exist because God would never give someone a vagina and a penis.

But IT HAPPENS. A semi-famous Austrian skier was a hermaphrodite.

Sex is a choice. Not much of one because humans were literally created to procreate. It's what "God" (if it exists) wants. All living things reproduce in one way or another.

You show examples of EXTREME people. But I could show pictures of extreme heterosexuals. In fact on yahoo every day there's an "article" about some woman who's wearing little to no clothing so that she can get some attention.

Mort's self righteousness over rules his self awareness. Persecuting a group helps him feel less persecuted.

Maybe, or maybe he's just trying to make things stick his uninformed "opinions".

Bullshit is it a "choice".

It's only a "choice" because you've decided it makes your argument much easier.

As I said, you put NO EFFORT into understanding gay people. You've literally "created science" to fit your argument.

Next you'll be telling me hermaphrodites don't exist because God would never give someone a vagina and a penis.

But IT HAPPENS. A semi-famous Austrian skier was a hermaphrodite.

Sex is a choice. Not much of one because humans were literally created to procreate. It's what "God" (if it exists) wants. All living things reproduce in one way or another.

You show examples of EXTREME people. But I could show pictures of extreme heterosexuals. In fact on yahoo every day there's an "article" about some woman who's wearing little to no clothing so that she can get some attention.

A) I consider it a choice, we discussed that before, some are gay for pay ever heard of that? Maybe some do not have choice many do, similar as hermaphrodite is not a choice, but many trans are a choice, not every trans is a hermaphrodite nor is the average draq queen, who is maybe not a trans but does draq queen hour, so it is a combination but the ones who do not have a choice and are born like that are maybe 0.003% the rest have a choice, it is brainwashing, they brainwashed you to not see it anymore.
B) They do not procreate, only male and female can procreate, so i dont see why if it is because of procreation they would need to have sex or sodomy

C) I did said perverted heterosexuals i can consider sick too, i just said i consider heterosexual sodomy also as sick

D) I dont have anything against moderate people, i knew gays, and was their friend, actually im against extreme people. and yes draq queen story hour is extreme, it just got now too extreme, you do not see it... Putin for example made LGBTQ propaganda illegal but not homosexuality, so he actually did outlaw the extremes, but he gets shit for it that he is a nazi

I made a tweet, which gained alot of attention. i got a message that my tweet received attention. It is not extreme, just questioning the LGBTQ narrative a bit, to me it is not about people or human rights, it is a ideology....

Define CHILDREN

IF YOU DO ANY READING AT ALL
Most know by the time they are 5 or 6
Some keep it hidden for YEARS

Question:
When did YOU know you were heterosexual?

A) I consider it a choice, we discussed that before, some are gay for pay ever heard of that? Maybe some do not have choice many do, similar as hermaphrodite is not a choice, but many trans are a choice, not every trans is a hermaphrodite nor is the average draq queen, who is maybe not a trans but does draq queen hour, so it is a combination but the ones who do not have a choice and are born like that are maybe 0.003% the rest have a choice, it is brainwashing, they brainwashed you to not see it anymore.
B) They do not procreate, only male and female can procreate, so i dont see why if it is because of procreation they would need to have sex or sodomy

C) I did said perverted heterosexuals i can consider sick too, i just said i consider heterosexual sodomy also as sick

D) I dont have anything against moderate people, i knew gays, and was their friend, actually im against extreme people. and yes draq queen story hour is extreme, it just got now too extreme, you do not see it... Putin for example made LGBTQ propaganda illegal but not homosexuality, so he actually did outlaw the extremes, but he gets shit for it that he is a nazi

Again, you can consider anything however you like. Doesn't stop it being bullshit. Doesn't stop it being based totally in convenience and ignorance.

Do you go around shitting on people who have sex without intending to produce children? All these Republicans who claim to be religious and have similar views to you are the sort that voted for Trump, a guy who likes his prostitutes.

You don't sound like you're against only the extreme, mostly because of the words you use which show you attack ALL GAY PEOPLE>

Again, you can consider anything however you like. Doesn't stop it being bullshit. Doesn't stop it being based totally in convenience and ignorance.

Do you go around shitting on people who have sex without intending to produce children? All these Republicans who claim to be religious and have similar views to you are the sort that voted for Trump, a guy who likes his prostitutes.

You don't sound like you're against only the extreme, mostly because of the words you use which show you attack ALL GAY PEOPLE>
You are repeating that im attacking and persecuting them you i just think for myself there is a whole industry sometimes pretending to be science which is behind it im only one guy who thinks for himself i can not do much nor have the power to persecute anyone nor would i want to

You are repeating that im attacking and persecuting them you i just think for myself there is a whole industry sometimes pretending to be science which is behind it im only one guy who thinks for himself i can not do much nor have the power to persecute anyone nor would i want to

I keep repeating it because it happens to be true.

Forum List

Back