I got the CIA Manual for Psychological Operations in Guerrilla Warfare and I realized this is what's happening to the United States

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It is obvious to me that some powerful group or groups is engaging in psychological operations in guerrilla warfare against the United States, but who are these people?

Calling them Communists doesn't seem accurate, not all of them are Communists.

Calling them Democrats isn't accurate either, most Democrats have no idea this is happening.

Leftists is an amorphous term. Who is a leftist, who isn't?

Some call them the Deep State. Some call them Big Tech. Some call them Wall Street. Some say it's the Mainstream Media, Academia, Hollywood, etc.

But it does seem clear to me that SOMEONE is plotting the overthrow of our Constitution and the republican form of government it represents. With allegations that the Presidential election of 2020 was tainted with massive fraud, some would argue the overthrow has already happened and we are now living under a dictatorship or an oligarchy.

What say you, fellow USMB members?

It is obvious to me that some powerful group or groups is engaging in psychological operations in guerrilla warfare against the United States, but who are these people?

Calling them Democrats isn't accurate either, most Democrats have no idea this is happening.

Some call them the Deep State. Some call them Big Tech. Some call them Wall Street. Some say it's the Mainstream Media, Academia, Hollywood, etc.

But it does seem clear to me that SOMEONE is plotting the overthrow of our Constitution and the republican form of government it represents. With allegations that the Presidential election of 2020 was tainted with massive fraud, some would argue the overthrow has already happened and we are now living under a dictatorship or an oligarchy.

You just now noticed? I was in Saudi Arabia back in the 1990's when you go out of country and see what is happening , you get a whole new outlook. Yes, this shit has been happening to US for quite a while. It is just the prog elites feel very bold to show US their real contempt for the US citizen, and not give a shit what repercussion could happen. Progs live for the day, never think about the future. Maybe it is because they dont believe in God, that gives them their reckless behavior...

There is a powerful globalist cabal....

Since CIA is part of the "Deep State" it looks like the agency is using against the United States government destabilizing methods they trained for to use against foreign regimes.
It makes sense when you realize that
the CIA was created by the Council on Foreign Relations and works
directly with the media..
040.jpg

Additional reading the events of which you will recognize include Saul Alensky's 'Rules Gor Radicals'.

There is a powerful globalist cabal....
NGCC
Network of Global Corporate Control

Folks should try not to focus too much on the "official" agencies of the Deep State. Things are more nebulous than you can imagine. Remember, Snowden worked for Booz Allen Hamilton.

THE AMERICAN DEEP STATE: An Interview with Peter Dale Scott for the Project Censored Show on Pacifica Radio
December 2, 2014

THE AMERICAN DEEP STATE: An Interview with Peter Dale Scott for the Project Censored Show on Pacifica Radio
Hosts: Mickey Huff and Peter Phillips
Guest: Peter Dale Scott is a former Canadian diplomat, professor emeritus at the University of California, Berkeley, and a prolific author. More about Scott and his work can be found at
www.peterdalescott.net

Technocracy: the Road to a “Scientific” Dictatorship. Patrick Wood

5 Corporations Now Dominate Our Privatized Intelligence Industry
This unaccountable oligarchy of spies controls the information that guides our military and civilian leaders.

What do we call them? Simple - Master.......that's what we call them.

What say you, fellow USMB members?-Blackrook

I say that the topic goes in Conspiracy Theory, that's what.
wow. . . they really did a number on your head. . . lied to you about reality after Trump was elected eh?

Once Hannity told you the truth, you were convinced, it wasn't the truth anymore, eh?

Even though the left, NPR and PBS had told you it was a couple years before when you were not paying attention, just watching Obama do three pointers.

The Deep State Hiding in Plain Sight
•Apr 15, 2014

Last edited:
We now have in place a regime whose controllers are in the shadows.....biden is just a puppet.....their puppet....the question of the hour is who are these puppetmasters.

Irregardless they want to impose a totalitarian government on America....we are closer to that now than at any time in our history.

They have control of the media. They have control of the big tech companies. They have control of the entertainment industry. They have control of the judiciary. They have control of the media. They have control of academia. They have control of most of the big corporations. They have control of the military. They pretty much have control of congress.....so what is holding them back?

Obviously they are being very careful and very judicious not wanting to provoke a backlash before they are 100% capable of being able to handle any potential revolt.....getting rid of private firearms and getting rid of the evangelical churches being their two biggest goals of the meoment.....after that there cannot be much organized resistance to their goal of complete control.

But it does seem clear to me that SOMEONE is plotting the overthrow of our Constitution and the republican form of government it represents.

Yeah, it happened on Jan 6 when your tribe tried to overturn an election based on the lies of a narcissistic demagogue.

But you can't see that you are the enemy of the republic because of your delicate snowflake sensibilities.

How's the weather in Moscow?

Forum List

Back