I got COVID-19

Andrew36

Nov 28, 2022
I got COVID 19, most likely a breakthrough infection of Omicron BA.5
:p

I'm afraid to call my sister and tell her it's COVID because she'll blame the shelter..
Come here to new Hampshire...
Pull me out of here, and end up bringing me to a place like North Dakota where I won't get the healthcare that I'm getting right now, saving my life.

I'm afraid to call my sister and tell her it's COVID because she'll blame the shelter..
Pull me out of here, and end up bringing me to a place like North Dakota where I won't get the healthcare that I'm getting right now, saving my life.
Omg

You need to get to urgent care

Omg

Did you get the Kung Flu jab?

You're welcome here.

"Blame the shelter'? Maybe your physical condition goes beyond Covid?

I got it 3 weeks ago. And I got it in 2018, only they called it the flu then.

Me too, didn't work for three months because of really annoying problems that had nothing to do with me, and then I work for eight days, and then I get the coronavirus for the first time.
I was two months away from being able to fully pay off the mortgage, and we decided to pay it off in full in February anyway, and I'm wondering if I'll make it.

Sorry to hear that. If you don't mind sharing what are they doing to treat you now that you have Covid?
Im getting muscle relaxers, saline IV hydration, anti diarrheal medicine, nausea meds...
Breathing steroids and decongestants..
NSAIDs and Acetaminophen..
And antiviral medicines.

Routine physical exams, once daily COVID testing.

I had Covid NOVEL virus 19. It was, as a 4 on a scale of 10. We locked down over THAT? Not exactly the deadly pandemic like the Spanish flu of 1918. NOPE. Not even close. Fauci needs to go to prison for pushing this mass hysteria. Didn't he fund research and help develop Covid under "Gain of research" in a biolab in Wuhan where this Frankenstein's monster came from? No? You can't even mention it on MS news. It touches a deep nerve.

Last edited:
Do you have health ins

Is this new strain bad
Not as bad as some of the other variants, which is exactly the problem.
I mistook it for a stand alone sore throat which is a exactly what it wants me to do.
If I fall for it, what it will do is run its course as COVID, shutting down my respiratory system and possibly attack my heart.

Im getting muscle relaxers, saline IV hydration, anti diarrheal medicine, nausea meds...
Breathing steroids and decongestants..
NSAIDs and Acetaminophen..
And antiviral medicines.

Routine physical exams, once daily COVID testing.

Did you have any pre-existing conditions?

Forum List

Back