First week on Twitter

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Overrated

Very funny how 1 little nation the size of NJ and 15 million people tend to pop up on every subject lol

I need 24/7 attention

Sounds more like you missed one too many beatings by the Old Man when you were a kid to straighten you out.

tumblr_mezdprz41E1qm6sfao1_500.gif

It's doubtless a crass generalisation but ,
anybody on any social platform ( including this one), and in particular Fakebook and Twitter , is not worth the time of day unless you are so lonely and/or bored that you need fifth rate stimulation just to keep you going .

Overrated

Very funny how 1 little nation the size of NJ and 15 million people tend to pop up on every subject lol
I've never understood the appeal of Twitter. Dumbed down horseshit for people who don't want to think.

Back in the day, junior high school girls would pass handwritten notes in class. Now they use Twitter.

Why do most christians say their parents beat their asses as kids

My parents while Christian weren't church goers.
When I fucked up I got an ass whipping my parents never grounded me or took away privileges.
It was simple and effective.
Why do you think we have so many entitled little shits these days? I'll tell you,kids today know there will be no consequences for their actions or if there are they're so mild the kids just laugh.
When I was in school you got swatts if you fucked up,and when you got home you got em again. Your parents didnt take their child's side they were on the side of the adults. After parents started taking the side of their kids is when society broke down and we ended up with what we have today...a bunch of worthless mouthy punks with zero respect for their elders.

My parents while Christian weren't church goers.
When I fucked up I got an ass whipping my parents never grounded me or took away privileges.
It was simple and effective.
Why do you think we have so many entitled little shits these days? I'll tell you,kids today know there will be no consequences for their actions or if there are they're so mild the kids just laugh.
When I was in school you got swatts if you fucked up,and when you got home you got em again. Your parents didnt take their child's side they were on the side of the adults. After parents started taking the side of their kids is when society broke down and we ended up with what we have today...a bunch of worthless mouthy punks with zero respect for their elders.

I was only grounded and lost my many credit cards

Forum List

Back