I get why the vaxxed are pissed off

The vaccine does slow tranmission. They always said 95% efficacy.

They also said that they needed everyone to get vaccinated right away before the vaccine could mutate into something that the vaccines were not as effective at stopping, and you didn't do that. Omnicron didn't even appear until last November - nearly one year after the first vaccines were approved.

Did you think they were lying to you when they said they needed everyone to get vaccinated before this thing mutated?

First of all, actual mutations take much longer, and this is really just natural selection between long existing virus variants.

Second is that the vaccine was never related to any variant at all because it was not related to any virus.
The mRNA vaccines just get our own cells to start producing spike proteins.
Spike proteins are not virus specific and can not change, because their purpose is to open ACE2 receptor sites in our cells.
So if the spike proteins started to change, then they would no longer work and the virus could not get into cells.

There are places like Australia with 93% vaccination rates, and they still have no success with covid.
That is proof the mRNA injections are fake.
And fact, they actually prevent real immunity.

That simply is false.
Recovery immunity is real, but the mRNA injections provide absolutely no immunity at all.
All they do is temporarily stimulate some antibody production, which is harmful if not infected, and lessens the usefulness if you get infected much later.

There is ZERO support in the medical community for these mRNA injections.
The CDC is a political entity and NOT an unbiased medical one.

And anyone can easily tell this is the truth by the simple fact you do NOT need boosters for real immunity.
The reason you need all these boosters ever 6 months is because it is a temporary treatment, and is NOT a vaccine at all.

How can the mRNA injection be a vaccine?
All it does is get your own cells to have their ribosomes start growing spike proteins off your own cells.
There is no way that can produce any sort of immune system memory.
All legitimate studies I can find confirm that the unvaccinated contract, require hospitalization and intensive care, and die from Covid at a far higher rate than do the fully-vaccinated.

If you have any legitimate sources that indicate otherwise, please cite them. I'd like to review them.

Protecting oneself and others by being fully vaccinated against Covid, as with any other vaccine, is not 100% effective, of course.

Trust the consensus of public health professionals over the ideological media entertainers you allow to dictate to you in matters of public health.

The rate at which the unvaccinated require hospitalization, icu, and die vs the much, much lower rate for the fully-vaccinated is empirical evidence of the effectiveness of being fully vaccinated and boosted.

Trump Says He Got Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shot

Trump told his supporters he got a coronavirus booster shot. They booed him.
View attachment 590797

View attachment 590790
"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital
are the ones that don't do the vaccine...

And if you take the vaccine you're protected,
the results of the vaccine are good."

ADHS report shows unvaccinated at 17.5 times greater risk of COVID hospitalization

Wrong.
Real vaccines for covid are not available in the US.
Real vaccines contain dead or deactivated viruses of the type you want immunity to.
The mRNA injections have no virus and therefore have nothing for our immune system to remember or trigger on.
If you say the mRNA injections produce spike proteins and that can be remembered by the immune system, that is easily disproven,
The whole point of spike proteins is that our exosome use them to open the ACE2 receptors on our cells.
So if our immune system ever started targeting spike proteins, we could die from our own exosomes being attacked.

I never suggested that your mind is in any way susceptible to empirical data or less than antagonistic toward anyone who respects it.

If you want "empirical data", then tell me why we only needed 70% of the population to be immune in order to end the covid epidemic, and place like Australia with 93% with the mRNA injections still have no change in the epidemic?

All legitimate studies I can find confirm that the unvaccinated contract, require hospitalization and intensive care, and die from Covid at a far higher rate than do the fully-vaccinated.

If you have any legitimate sources that indicate otherwise, please cite them. I'd like to review them.

The death rate for covid is approximately.......zero.

Death is due to the same maladies that always resulted in death, co-morbidities, and most of the dead had DNRs already.

It's simply a scam, and Democrat supporters....you.....are obliged to believe and parrot same.

Be sure to ask me to prove anything in my post.....and, of course, I will.

That is true that the mRNA injections provide some temporary protection, but that is just stimulating antibody production.
The excess spike protein production from the mRNA injections appear as debris to the immune system, so the immune system kicks it clean up crew into high gear.
That does reduce symptoms and death, but is NOT immunity.
Immunity is stored in T-cell memory in the bone marrow, and normally last a life time.
When you have to take an additional "booster" every 6 months, that is NO immunity.
That is just a temporary treatment.

And what I am saying is what most doctors are saying, like Dr. Robert Malone, the Great Barrington Declaration, etc.

And yet the government enables drug users to kill themselves with handing free needles to inject themselves with hazardous waste.

Let's see what you've pretended to ignore:

1. No one dies of the Wuhan Red Death.....it's a scam.

2. Folks die of what folks always died from.

3. Most who died had DNRs, and were in the process of dying.

4. Ignoring my statements is pretty much an admission that you have no way of denying any of them.....

...but....you could do what I have caught you doing so often: lie.

Wrong.
Real vaccines for covid are not available in the US.
Real vaccines contain dead or deactivated viruses of the type you want immunity to.
The mRNA injections have no virus and therefore have nothing for our immune system to remember or trigger on.
If you say the mRNA injections produce spike proteins and that can be remembered by the immune system, that is easily disproven,
The whole point of spike proteins is that our exosome use them to open the ACE2 receptors on our cells.
So if our immune system ever started targeting spike proteins, we could die from our own exosomes being attacked.
That is true that the mRNA injections provide some temporary protection, but that is just stimulating antibody production.
The excess spike protein production from the mRNA injections appear as debris to the immune system, so the immune system kicks it clean up crew into high gear.
That does reduce symptoms and death, but is NOT immunity. If you want "empirical data", then tell me why we only needed 70% of the population to be immune in order to end the covid epidemic, and place like Australia with 93% with the mRNA injections still have no change in the epidemic?

And what I am saying is what most doctors are saying, like Dr. Robert Malone, the Great Barrington Declaration, etc.
Please cite your source that tells you what "most doctors" are telling you. You seem unable to cite any.

Malone does not speak for "most doctors," of course. He was banned from Twitter for violating the platform's COVID-19 misinformation policies. YouTube removed videos of a controversial interview he did with Spotify crackpot Joe Rogan. Malone falsely billed himself as the “inventor” of mRNA vaccines. He has promoted several false and misleading claims about the COVID-19 vaccines and pandemic. He is the darling of anti-vaccine kooks.

Now focus like a laser:

What does this "The death rate for covid is approximately.......zero..."

....have to do with what you posted?

Are you pretending mental illness????????

Let's see what you've pretended to ignore:

1. No one dies of the Wuhan Red Death.....it's a scam.

2. Folks die of what folks always died from.

3. Most who died had DNRs, and were in the process of dying.

4. Ignoring my statements is pretty much an admission that you have no way of denying any of them.....

...but....you could do what I have caught you doing so often: lie.
The nutty claim that Covid in a dastardly Chinese plot that kills on one is quite jocund.

It's amusing to watch diehard Trumpers flopping around like rancid blowfish. Trump's recent pleas to them to get vaccinated and boosted like him has them especially stupefied.

His decision to appeal to rational, well-educated white suburbanites over his lunatic fringe is a carefully calculated one, of course.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.57.34 AM.png

Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak
NATIONAL REVIEW

The nutty claim that Covid in a dastardly Chinese plot that kills on one is quite jocund.

It's amusing to watch diehard Trumpers flopping around like rancid blowfish. Trump's recent pleas to them to get vaccinated and boosted like him has them especially stupefied.

His decision to appeal to rational, well-educated white suburbanites over his lunatic fringe is a carefully calculated one, of course.

I'll pretend that you actually disputed my statement that no one dies from the covid, or any deaths approach a rounding error.

Every item is linked, sourced and documented:

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:

Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”
truthbasedmedia.com

Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

Let's put the conclusions up front. There is no reason for kids to wear masks. There's no reason to keep

truthbasedmedia.com

truthbasedmedia.com

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1640042639569.png

ourworldindata.org

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research

Our interactive data visualizations which show the case fatality rate in each country, is updated daily.

ourworldindata.org

ourworldindata.org

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.

Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

It's just one more of the myriad lies Democrats tell.

8. “Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?

Health officials estimate more 99% of infected patients survive

DETROIT – Health officials have confirmed the survival rate for people with the coronavirus (COVID-19) is high, but that’s no reason to relax safety measures that have been put in place.

One of the numbers that has been circulating on social media is that COVID-19 has a 98% or higher survival rate.

As of Wednesday, the number of cases in the United States was around 3,512,000 and the number of deaths was around 137,000. That would make the case fatality rate 3.9%, so based on confirmed cases, about 96% of people survive.” Does COVID-19 have a 98 percent survival rate?u

Doesn’t look like a great reason to ruin the economy and the lives of millions of unaffected individuals…..

…..unless you have an ulterior purpose.

============================================================

9. “Infection Fatality Rate (23k / 1.7M = 1.4% IFR)

Actual Cases with an outcome as of May 1 = estimated actual recovered (1,671,351) + estimated actual deaths (23,430) = 1,694,781.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) = Deaths / Cases = 23,430 / 1,694,781 = 1.4% (1.4% of people infected with SARS-CoV-2 have a fatal outcome, while 98.6% recover).” Coronavirus Death Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

10. “VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

The Question

Is the survivability rate of COVID-19 close to 100%?

The Answer

According to coronavirus data from the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, there have been more than 992,000 COVID-19 cases statewide since the pandemic's start. To date, there have been close to 13,000 coronavirus-related deaths.

That would make the percentage of infections resulting in survival close to 99%” VERIFY: Yes, COVID-19 has a 99% survival rate but numbers don't tell the whole story

And this:

Professor: COVID Survival Rate For Under 20s is 99.9987%

97.1% of over 70s not in care homes survive.

summit.news

Professor: COVID Survival Rate For Under 20s is 99.9987%

97.1% of over 70s not in care homes survive.
summit.news

I'll expect silence from you while you remove your hoof from your mouth.

Did I just school you, or are you about to do your usual........lie.

And another one bites the dust.

They're scared.
And they should be; they drank the Kool-aid already, and there's no going back.

From the link;

"The Jab: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

SMELL.jpg

“And he wasn’t alone. He had close to a thousand followers when he died. They conducted rituals up on the roof, bizarre rituals intended to bring about the end of the world. And now it looks like it may actually happen.” – Ghostbusters
SMELL.jpg

I guess that makes my wife Mrs. Doubtpfizer.
Disclaimer: Humor writer, not a doctor. But I’m a humor writer that likes to look at the worst-case scenarios because someone has to know that “I’m sorry” and “I apologize” don’t always mean the same thing, especially at a funeral.
One of the more disturbing things about the trajectory of the panic-response-panic model that we’ve seen in the last year about the ‘Rona has been the nearly complete abandonment of the idea of impartial science. Oh, sure, we knew that scientists could be bought, and in most cases, they’re cheaper than congressmen. Scientists can be bought for a shrimp cocktail. To buy a congressman, you have to spring for the bacon-wrapped shrimp.
When you look at the data from only eight months ago, the University of Pennsylvania, actual scientists that were presumably not under the influence of shrimp came to this conclusion (LINK):
UPENN.png

Pay attention to the phrase, “No large trials of any (emphasis added) mRNA vaccine have been completed yet.”
Any.
This is a first attempt at ever using this technology, and the decision was made that, “Hey, sounds good, let’s do it. What could go wrong?”
This sounds suspiciously like the reasoning I used with my first marriage, so, on its face, this is the same logic used by amorous 20-year-olds. I wonder: were they playing beer pong when they made the decision?
So, what could go wrong?
I’ll start with the least scary and move to the scariest ones. To be fair, the least scary are the impacts that are the most likely, and in some cases, they are certainly happy. Data, however, is murky. Congress voted to keep the report on the origin of the virus classified, so I’m not holding my breath that any information counter to the official narrative will be seeing daylight anytime soon.
Heart Attacks In Healthy Young People – As far as I can tell, this is 100% confirmed. How often is it happening? Difficult to say. This is, however, often enough that I think it is clear that with the death rate from COVID for young, healthy people is lower than the risk that they have of driving to school.
How low?
If you have been documented to have COVID, the death rate is in the range of 1 out of 100,000. Since it’s my theory that between one-half and two-thirds of ‘Rona infections in kids aren’t ever officially reported, that rate is probably closer to (conservatively) 1 out of 300,000. Translation: rub some dirt on it, you’re fine.
How frequent are the heart attacks induced by the jab? Don’t know. And with data and reporting being what they are today, we might not know for a decade, if ever.
That’s okay. No pharmaceutical company has any liability, so you don’t have to worry about the CEO losing his bonus.
HEART.jpg

I hear that Mountain Dew® is coming out with a new flavor for heart attack victims: Code Blue®.
You know it’s going to be a grim list when Widespread Sterility is the second-best case scenario. This one is still speculative, and there’s evidence for it. I’m stunned, really, that pregnant women were encouraged to get the “jab”, because when The Mrs. was preggers I was pretty sure the doctor wasn’t convinced that eating one Cheeto® a month was safe for pregnant women.
But here we are. I haven’t heard of a lack of babies being born, though I’ve heard of more than one post-jab miscarriage. Again I ask the question: why would young, healthy people be taking this, especially after (again, anecdotal) evidence that the spike protein seems to concentrate in the reproductive bits?
Breakthrough and Jabbed Becoming Superspreading Virus Factories is happening right now. This one is, of course, the most ironic. It does (again, at least anecdotally) appear that the death rate due to the ‘Rona is somewhat lower if the person is jabbed. But if it doesn’t stop a person from getting or spreading ‘Rona, all it does is act as a treatment against future cases? Again, the only trial data we’ll ever get from Pfizer™ stated that 14 people with the control died, and 15 people with the Pfizer© science juice died.
PFIZER.png

Because that’s how you know it’s working.
But apparently I need to get jabbed so the jabbed won’t get the ‘Rona from me even though they can get ‘Rona and are much better at spreading it because they show fewer symptoms? This ranks higher because, more superspreaders? More mutations.
Clotting/COVID Spike Protein Runaway is a scenario that has been seen, well, at least the clotting part. There’s a reason they called the Johnson & Johnson™ jab the #clotshot. According to one panel of doctors (it was on YouTube®, so take it with however many grains of salt you’d like), the spike protein is the problem. Originally it was the solution, because that’s what the mRNA shot did: make a person’s cells produce the spike protein so that the immune system could recognize it.
This doctor’s theory was the protein wanders down through the bloodstream where it damages the blood vessel walls in the capillaries, the smallest section. This causes clotting, and I don’t think it is disputed that this caused several deaths and several amputations because of the clots as directly caused by the jab.
This doctor went further, however. He maintained this clotting would spread since there seems to be ample continual production of the spike protein. His prognosis? Everyone who had the spike protein-inducing shot would die of heart failure in two or three years due to cumulative damage. Everyone who took the shot.
I rate this one as pretty bad – civilization-ending, in fact if there are billions of corpses to deal with in two years. But I also rank this as pretty unlikely.
I hope.
As bad as all of that is, there are three more horror stories waiting. Lucky you!
RONA.jpg

I don’t think COVID was made in China – we’ve had it 18 months and it’s still working.
The next is Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). The short version is that in this situation (which really happens, though rarely) the candidate vaccine appears to create antibodies that would protect against the disease. Good news!
But not really. In this case, the antibodies actually make it easier for the virus to get into the cell. So, if when you get the virus you were inoculated against in the first place, it will kill you. Yup. In this case, the virus actually makes the disease deadlier. I’m hoping that this wave of the ‘Rona run isn’t ADE showing up.
I don’t think that it is, or I think we would have seen a very significant death wave among the jabbed, one so big it would be difficult to hide.
Marek’s Disease is the next case. A “leaky” vaccine was created for chickens to vaccinate them against Marek’s Disease, which totally sounds like it was named after a Star Trek® character. The chickens could catch the disease, and the vaccine was just good enough to keep them from dying from it.
Good news, right? Well, no. Because the vaccine allowed them to be super-spreaders. The virus kept mutating until it was absolutely fatal to chickens. Now, most chickens have it, and spread it. Unless a baby chick (that’s around other chickens) is vaccinated, it will die. Chickens as we know them are dependent upon having this vaccine.
If the “jabs” we have against COVID are similar, we might see exactly what we’re seeing now: people who were jabbed having the virus and incubating it and spreading it and making it more and more dangerous. Under the worst-case scenario, the virus would mutate into a universally lethal form, and we’d all have to take some future version of the jab.
Or die. As a species.
That would be a big oops. Again, unlikely, but it does meet the patterns we’ve been seeing. But the worst case is the next one.
MOBIUS.jpg

To get to the other . . . oh, wait . . .
The Spike is a Prion prions are misfolded proteins. A perfect example of this is mad cow disease: a misfolded protein makes it into the brain and causes a chain reaction with other brain proteins. Eventually, when a person catches mad cow disease, a human brain becomes spongier than Joe Biden’s.
The scary part about prions is, even though they aren’t alive, they can spread and replicate in the body like they are alive. So, in this case, the spike protein would eventually cause some horrible jab-zombie end to mankind.
Thankfully, the prion theory looks to be the silliest and least likely scenario. But all of these scenarios, however, are showing up because the information is so very, very bad. I included the clip from the University of Pennsylvania study because it is honest. It shows what we know, and what we don’t know. There isn’t the lingering smell of corruption and shrimp anywhere in the document.
MADCOW.jpg

I got kicked out of the zoo for feeding the ducks . . . to the crocodiles. Those crocodiles sure will miss me.
With any luck we won’t see horrible health consequences from the jab. The biggest casualties right now appear to be any lingering trust we had in Big Science, our economy, the concept of private property, any restraint on government edicts whatsoever, and the illusion that we had freedom to begin with.
But, remember – to buy a congressman you need bacon-wrapped shrimp. I mean, they can be bought, but they don’t want you to think they’re cheap."

They have literally bet their lives on this shit, and they're demand we do the same, to make them feel better about their choice.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thewave::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

great stuff,thanks. :thankusmile:

the elite like Bill Gates and Dr Fauchi are for sure getting what they want in their depopulation agenda

ATHLETES DROPPING FROM THE DE-POP CLOT-SHOT - MEGA COMPILATION | NEW​

Last edited:
The question on my mind recently.............

Is WHY hasn't some other drug company or doctor....or scientist....discovered another vaccine shot that fights COVID, WITHOUT the junk that the government back big pharma producers put in theirs??

It's been 2 years. Plenty of time for other HONEST, REAL laboratories and discovery agents to find something that can help out.

If nobody other NON-GOVERNMENT affiliated organization has come out with a vaccine or preventative injectable for COVID by now.........WHAT is the reason for it? Is it because COVID is being produced BY the government and put into their "vaccines" to keep people sick, so other medical facilities aren't producing any other vaccines, because this Pfizer, Moderna, and JandJ crap isn't really a vaccine?

Things that make you go HMMMMMMM.
:dunno:

The question on my mind recently.............

Is WHY hasn't some other drug company or doctor....or scientist....discovered another vaccine shot that fights COVID, WITHOUT the junk that the government back big pharma producers put in theirs??

It's been 2 years. Plenty of time for other HONEST, REAL laboratories and discovery agents to find something that can help out.

If nobody other NON-GOVERNMENT affiliated organization has come out with a vaccine or preventative injectable for COVID by now.........WHAT is the reason for it? Is it because COVID is being produced BY the government and put into their "vaccines" to keep people sick, so other medical facilities aren't producing any other vaccines, because this Pfizer, Moderna, and JandJ crap isn't really a vaccine?

Things that make you go HMMMMMMM.
:dunno:

Umm, Moderna, J&J, Pfizer, Astrazeneca, etc. are all private companies, one of these isn't even american. You see how idealogy makes you stupid?

Protecting oneself and others by being fully vaccinated against Covid, as with any other vaccine, is not 100% effective, of course.

Trust the consensus of public health professionals over the ideological media entertainers you allow to dictate to you in matters of public health.

The rate at which the unvaccinated require hospitalization, icu, and die vs the much, much lower rate for the fully-vaccinated is empirical evidence of the effectiveness of being fully vaccinated and boosted.

Trump Says He Got Covid-19 Vaccine Booster Shot

Trump told his supporters he got a coronavirus booster shot. They booed him.
View attachment 590797

View attachment 590790
"The ones that get very sick and go to the hospital
are the ones that don't do the vaccine...

And if you take the vaccine you're protected,
the results of the vaccine are good."

ADHS report shows unvaccinated at 17.5 times greater risk of COVID hospitalization

The vaccines have a protective effect against severe illness and death that is VERY short-lived. Even now it is very badly waning. Look at this from my state, the University of Michigan hospital system. Mysteriously (!?) they did not tweet out this information this past week.

1642940109053.png

Forum List

Back