Is anyone blaming Trump for the Delta variant?

Trump plotted the sinking of the battleship Maine in a diabolical scheme but worst of all he framed Roger Rabbit. I will never forgive him for that.

Nope! Delta variant was bound to happen.... Viruses are smart suckers and they want to live!!!!

It seems to me, that if they truly want to live, they wouldn't kill their hosts.

They don't have brains, so they aren't smart.

Just like Biden!

Trump plotted the sinking of the battleship Maine in a diabolical scheme but worst of all he framed Roger Rabbit. I will never forgive him for that.

Screw Roger Rabbit.

That's hardly half a tear worth of angst when you look at what he's done to Missouri weather.

Hisses for ole Donny T.!

It’s not just rightwingers who have refused the vaccine.
As with the original version of the virus..no. It was inevitable that it would make it to our shores.
Trump gets the blame for the RESPONSE to the virus that allowed it to spread unchecked for almost
two full months..because he was too busy tweeting, golfing, and holding his pep rallies.

As with the original version of the virus..no. It was inevitable that it would make it to our shores.
Trump gets the blame for the RESPONSE to the virus that allowed it to spread unchecked for almost
two full months..because he was too busy tweeting, golfing, and holding his pep rallies.
what months were those?

does xiden get any blame for opening our borders to allow the india variant in to the united states?

His lack of response to the virus not only allowed it to gain a foothold here, but allowed it to spread unchecked. I guess you could draw the conclusion that Trump is responsible for Delta because it was allowed to fester and grow here...but that may have happened anyway even with restrictions, a minimum spread, but no vaccine.

Forum List

Back